Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Rise of Azshara Content Preview: Join Us for a Live Stream April 11

Classic PvP Content Plan

Rise of Azshara Content Preview: Join Us for a Live Stream April 11
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Join Senior Game Designer Jeremy Feasel for a deep dive into the upcoming content for Rise of Azshara.

Watch live Thursday, April 11 at 11 a.m. on Twitch!

No PTR build so we get their hand fed BS of what they want to show us. This must be worse then expected if they have to do this.

PTR incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    No PTR build so we get their hand fed BS of what they want to show us. This must be worse then expected if they have to do this.
    there is an encrypted build, I'm guessing they will release the full thing after the stream

15+ Year Old Account
    This patch will make or break BFA. No pressure.

Why does april 11 feel so far away? >_<

Never a good sign that they open with PR bullshit instead of just having the PTR up as per normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really a fan of watching streams. At most I'll watch a couple during BlizzCon, but I much prefer text. (Thanks in advance for those who do the transcripts, by the way. )

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Never a good sign that they open with PR bullshit instead of just having the PTR up as per normal.
    Ooooor they want to show all content controlled. PTR is still an unfinished product and they feel they need to thread carefully. And as the forums are now, one bug will sound like a showstopper, and overshadow the new content.
    I guess they'll show us the content, then release the patch and un-encrypt the files. Personally think it's a smart move, not just for damage controll, but to show what will come, not just so far on PRT

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They will more then likly put the ptr up the same day as the interview, Mabye a day after.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    LMFAO what the heck your talking about man BFA hasn't had any pressure since patch 8.1 lol!

It'll break it. Just don't think it will be enough to bring the players back imo.

it will not make anything.. it can completely break it tho

At least it's not Ion this time...

On my B'day, that's neat :P

Wonder what new secrets Jeremy has for the secret finding community in 8.2.

By how people post here, you would think that WoW will bottom out on subs if 8.2 isn’t a success.

Now, 8.2 could very well make BFA better, but it won’t make or break wow. Things don’t just suddenly change from one end of the spectrum to another.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Don’t they normally do the same thing at the launch of a beta?

make or break? nah, that ship has already sailed

I take it as a good sign because generally the PTR should get released on the heels of a preview like this as they are going to want to get their word out before the data miners start mining.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I take it as a good sign because generally the PTR should get released on the heels of a preview like this as they are going to want to get their word out before the data miners start mining.
    I agree. Context is very important to get a proper message across - especially if you show a in-development patch that may not be fully complete yet.

If you don't want to watch it, then don't, the PTR should follow shortly after (latest next week, I reckon, maybe even the same day as the stream), but then don't come here spreading half-truths because you didn't know what was said about the plans for it.