Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Do you think it's normal and healthy to give 0/10 reviews on games made by companies who want to publish on Epic store ?
    I guess you are referring to Borderlands 2 on Steam, in any case I wouldn't do that myself and in general I don't like review bombing stuff.
    However, how is this relevant to the topic at hand?
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I definitely agree with expunging audience scores reported before any audience could have actually seen the movie. And given people were butthurt enough to give an opinion about experiencing something they could not have experienced, I have no reason to assume they did not repeat it post-premiere.
    I can't believe that there's still people saying stuff like this having absolutely no idea what that score was representing.

"give an opinion about experiencing something they could have not experienced" never happened.

You have no clue what we're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Long story short...it isn't working. They tried to destroy Captain Marvel...and it's a billion dollar movie. Whether or not people liked the movie is a different matter...the point is they couldn't stop people from going to see it.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    i meant the fact that rotten tomatoes had to remove "would watch that" vote, because movie was bombed by "wouldn't watch that" votes. I haven't heard anything about review bombing
    Because there wasn't. It's actually physically impossible to review bomb something before the movie comes out, as the option isn't even available.
    Those people are just parroting lies without ever bothering to check what actually happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by caranthir nine View Post
    I guess you are referring to Borderlands 2 on Steam, in any case I wouldn't do that myself and in general I don't like review bombing stuff.
    However, how is this relevant to the topic at hand?
    Do you think that any of the o/10 review handled by edgelords when 4-chan orders them to have any value ? Do you REALLY think that the Last Jedi is a movie that desserve 0/10, when Uwe Boll movies have around 3/10 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Because there wasn't. It's actually physically impossible to review bomb something before the movie comes out, as the option isn't even available.
    Those people are just parroting lies without ever bothering to check what actually happened.
    You mean like the people parroting alt right agitprop talking points about TLJ such as ''Mary Sue Rey'' ? (boy, they would have cried like little girls over Kyp Durron…)

Do you think that any of the o/10 review handled by edgelords when 4-chan orders them to have any value ? Do you REALLY think that the Last Jedi is a movie that desserve 0/10, when Uwe Boll movies have around 3/10 ?
    Are you just asking random questions or do you have a point?
    This is in no way relevant to my first reply, which I'll quote again.
    I'm just going to say, this is a blatant lie as you can't review the movie before its release.
    What you are referring to was the "want to see" score, which of course was a perfectly legitimate tool to use to voice someone's discontent with the movie.

How many people who carpet bomb review scores because a fat sow on YouTube ordered them to have actually seen the movie in question ?

How many people who carpet bomb review scores because a fat sow on YouTube ordered them to have actually seen the movie in question ?
    I'm starting to wonder if you ever ended a sentence without using a question mark.
    Maybe one day you will grasp the difference between the (now defunct) "I WANT TO SEE" rotten tomatoes score and an actual review.

I'm starting to wonder if you ever ended a sentence without using a question mark.
    Maybe one day you will grasp the difference between the (now defunct) "I WANT TO SEE" rotten tomatoes score and an actual review.
    I'm fracking sure the fine people who posted more ''akkurate and faktual'' reviews of Captain Marvel on the first release day than there was reviews of the Avengers overall (you know, someone screaming SJW ! LIBURAL ! I DO EVERYTHING MY HANDLERS ASK ME TO DO, KAUZE I'M WOKE, and they are true, because you agree with them) have actually see the movies. 10 times, for the 10 fake reviews they made.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    the term 'anti-sjw' being coined like this is hilarious, because the ones coining it are admitting the term sjw does exist. And whats the better those coining the first term would be the kinds of folk who have argued in the past that the term sjw is a negative term invented by alt-righters.

Basically, anyone using the term anti sjw is just in denial to their own broken world view.
    Or you know, if you've read any of my posts, I've pointed out you're living proof of the horse shoe effect. That you seem to be so lacking in self awareness to even realize that you're acting the exact same as the SJWs you so despise is just icing on the cake. SJWs exist, and you're just as cringey as them, if not moreso.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I would love so much to know, edgelords, how the frack people are supposed to make a movie about rebels fighting an blindingly obviously fascist Empire is supposed to not have political undertones. (Apparently, putting Blacks, Asians and females in Imperial uniform is...SJW. Presumably, keeping the Empire ''down of their luck Brit actors'' would have been non SJW)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Or you know, if you've read any of my posts, I've pointed out you're living proof of the horse shoe effect. That you seem to be so lacking in self awareness to even realize that you're acting the exact same as the SJWs you so despise is just icing on the cake. SJWs exist, and you're just as cringey as them, if not moreso.
    the horseshoe effect is showing the balance between how little or how far ones political beliefs sit, and being both opposite and equal levels of its side to the other.

I regard you in the same way I'd regard an anti vax conservative, just on the opposite side of the horseshoe in terms of bs.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    Describing Don Quixote as "anti-Windmill" is not an admission that Don Quixote is right about Windmills being giants.
    It however is an admission that windmills exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It however is an admission that windmills exist.
    People could snarkily point up that grown men crying like toddlers over space wizard-monks who are stronger or weaker if they have penises or not are fighting over super windmills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    the horseshoe effect is showing the balance between how little or how far ones political beliefs sit, and being both opposite and equal levels of its side to the other.

I regard you in the same way I'd regard an anti vax conservative, just on the opposite side of the horseshoe in terms of bs.
    I'm not sure what kind of gibberish you're trying to push here. The horse shoe effect that you're so perfectly embodying here shows that two extreme sides of the same issue act a lot alike. In terms of behavior, you're indistinguishable from the SJWs you're screeching about. And here the rest of us sit, in the middle, shaking our heads at both sides.

Keep up the good fight man. I'm sure your time spent making 2-5 posts per page on every SJW/feminist thread will amount to incredible progress for all of man kind.

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    You would think people who spend so much time complaing about sjw’s would be more self aware that they have become the same thing just on the other side.

What made Kathleen Kennedy's future questionable?

I'm not sure why you mention TLJ as a success. Sure, it might've made a lot of money, but it was such a terrible movie (not even just for Star Wars, but in general) that it tanked a great deal of the financial potential of the Han Solo movie and potentially episode 9.

I recall the Ghostbusters remake also didn't do too hot. Movie studios should learn that making movies that pander to certain people is fine, but tampering with beloved franchises may not sit well with fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    What made Kathleen Kennedy's future questionable?
    The usual suspects brainwashed themselves into believing that she was going to be fired this month...no, this month, not this month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I'm not sure why you mention TLJ as a success. Sure, it might've made a lot of money, but it was such a terrible movie (not even just for Star Wars, but in general) that it tanked a great deal of the financial potential of the Han Solo movie and potentially episode 9.

I recall the Ghostbusters remake also didn't do too hot. Movie studios should learn that making movies that pander to certain people is fine, but tampering with beloved franchises may not sit well with fans.
    Ah yes, the fan who send rape threats to asian actresses and who squeak like a Gamorean (ZING) that Poe Dameron is not white enough. So valuable customers. Of course, MAGArats sites tell their users they own the franchise, so it must be true, it's written on the internet.

I can't remember the last successful boycott, and anyone aiming for one against a Marvel film that's considered to essential viewing before the next Avengers film better have prepared for failure.

Let people judge the movie by the movie, which was bang average.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh