Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Economic stimulus, decriminalization of drugs, more robust adult education, and jobs training?
    How do you think that would play out in reality? I've seen gang members sit in a class room and theres no educating them. You either get these people when they are young and away from single mother make-a-murderer factories or you lose the vast majority of them by early teens. Adult bangers are best left locked up and forgotten about, focus on the youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreality View Post
    There is one gang in the US that has a verified membership of 346,000 members. Even if all other gangs combined have that number, killing all the gangs (it's members) would definitely classify as a massacre of epic proportions. Maybe not genocide since there are a scattered few that aren't black or hispanic. Although it is a well known fact that the vast majority of gangs are comprised of exactly those two races.
    Call it post birth abortion... I'm sure that would make it far more palatable to many.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I mean I hate to defend Zenkai on literally anything because this is obviously bait, but per capita crime rates probably don't really matter much to someone living in Chicago watching this shit happen.
    nope you are wrong. I don't feel unsafe in the slightest going out. Of course I don't want to see anyone die, but its not as big a deal as some sensationalists make it.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2019-04-09 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    If less minor crimes got you jail time less people would have a record which negatively impacts there ability to find solid work and put more into there community’s. Less people would also come out of jails that have heavy gang presences where you are likly to turn to a gang to not be targeted by them which then leads to many going to said gangs once they get out.
    There are all kinds of outreach programs for convicted criminals as long as they are not a POS.

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost like you don't care what people said and only want to infer your own bias into your reply. Why even make a post at all if you're just going to mischaracterize whatever someone says?
    An I suppose to care what a guy who uses insults to communicate has to say? Nope.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There are all kinds of outreach programs for convicted criminals as long as they are not a POS.
    Is there any reason to not make it so less people neee to use said programs or less people get involved with gangs before they even have an option to use such programs?

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    How do you think that would play out in reality? I've seen gang members sit in a class room and theres no educating them. You either get these people when they are young and away from single mother make-a-murderer factories or you lose the vast majority of them by early teens. Adult bangers are best left locked up and forgotten about, focus on the youth.
    Perhaps create a system where the adults are not seen as cows to be milked but people that they want to re-educate and be better members of society. The United States prison system is designed to increase recidivism (80% after 5 years) that was not always the case.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I'm not surprised at all. On a slightly offtopic note, I saw a headline yesterday that said London had a higher murder rate than New York now. Thought that was interesting.

Ban assault knives

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Bullshit, the idea that these people are lost causes is the same excuse people used when they were kids.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

An I suppose to care what a guy who uses insults to communicate has to say? Nope.
    What part of, "Economic stimulus, decriminalization of drugs, more robust adult education, and jobs training?" is insulting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Call it post birth abortion... I'm sure that would make it far more palatable to many.
    It's kind of scary how many people on this forum try and hide their bigotry and racism toward while being so overt in calling for a genocide based on gas-lighting and scare tactics that have been feed to them.
    The worst part about the internet is that it let the truly crazy, racist, and bigots find each other easily.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    gangs need to be executed.
    wow so edgy
    “The literal mind is baffled by the ironic one, demanding explanations that only intensify the joke."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    we need a forced cultural change in these areas.

send in the military and execute every single gang member. outlaw hiphop and rap, give incentives to either not have children, or to keep two partners together to raise the child.
    Tried that in Gary Indiana with the marines didn't work

*shrugs*
    Ghost guns, and 3d printed guns will be the next big thing.

Bullshit, the idea that these people are lost causes is the same excuse people used when they were kids.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of, "Economic stimulus, decriminalization of drugs, more robust adult education, and jobs training?" is insulting?

- - - Updated - - -

It's kind of scary how many people on this forum try and hide their bigotry and racism toward while being so overt in calling for a genocide based on gas-lighting and scare tactics that have been feed to them.
    My apologies, I got you confused with another poster who has no avatar and the 10 year member title.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

My apologies, I got you confused with another poster who has no avatar and the 10 year member title.
    There problem solved.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2019-04-10 at 03:16 PM.
    The worst part about the internet is that it let the truly crazy, racist, and bigots find each other easily.

It's obvious you have no real world experience around them. Fantasy land doesnt play out in the real world like it does in your head.

I think something really needs to be done about these gangs.
    Home of the brave. Land of the free...........

Quote Originally Posted by curterth View Post
    Tried that in Gary Indiana with the marines didn't work
    the problem is that they tried arresting.

as far as i'm concerned, a gang is a hostile entity that can be compared to a terrorist organization. strip them of their citizenship, and take no prisoners.

i'm against the death penalty, but sometimes hard decisions must be made. this is a greater good moment.
    https://imgur.com/FX4poT6

steve danuser - waifu cringelord

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    If less minor crimes got you jail time less people would have a record which negatively impacts there ability to find solid work and put more into there community’s. Less people would also come out of jails that have heavy gang presences where you are likly to turn to a gang to not be targeted by them which then leads to many going to said gangs once they get out.
    Or you know, don't do things that will land you in jail.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    And not a single one of those firearms were legally obtained! #guncontrollol
    Actually, you can just drive to another state nearby and legally get a firearm, then bring it back to Chicago...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Decriminalization of drugs is silly. May as well just say we need to decriminilize murder in Chicago too since it is so popular. Even if drugs were not criminal, the gangs would still be fighting over drug markets. BUT at least people could still kill themselves slowly with drugs... so that I can pay for universal healthcare for them.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post

- - - Updated - - -

There were actually a couple of laws struck down. I was thinking of this one, which I think was the last case, when I said 5 years: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...106-story.html
    Ahh, Ok. I forgot about that one. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

If I do not respond to your post directed at myself, there will be three reasons. 1. You are on my ignore list. 2. You did not make a post I felt was worthy of a response. 3. I simply never saw it, as I do not dig thru posts if I been offline for a while.