10+ Year Old Account

Cross Realm Mythic Dazar'alor, Azerite Knowledge, Cataclysm Timewalking, Kraulok

Rise of Shadows Launches Today! Here's Everything You Need to Know + Theorycrafted Decks

Overwatch - Storm Rising Event Announced

Cross Realm Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor
    Players are now able to clear the Battle of Dazar'alor raid on mythic cross realm.

Azerite Knowledge Continues This Week
    As a reminder, Blizzard is extending Azerite Knowledge until the week of April 23rd.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we will resume the Azerite Knowledge effect next week.

Azerite Knowledge will then continue for four more weeks, with its final increment for Season 2 beginning the week of April 23 and ending with weekly maintenance the week of April 30.

We feel like this is the right way to make sure that Azerite powers on current gear are more broadly attainable for as many players as possible.

In this region, weekly maintenance should begin at 7:00 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, April 2.

Bonus Event - Cataclysm Timewalking
    Cataclysm Timewalking is back this week.

Dunegorger Kraulok - Vol'dun Valley Battle for Azeroth World Boss
    This week's Battle for Azeroth world boss is Dunegorger Kraulok in Vol'dun.

LevelTypeSlotNameModel Viewer
    355TrinketTrinketKraulok's Claw
    355BackBackDesert Nomad's Wrap
     Modelviewer
    355ClothChestRaider's Shrouding Thobe
     Modelviewer
    355ClothWaistCord of Flowing Sands
     Modelviewer
    355LeatherHeadHood of the Sinuous Devilsaur
     Modelviewer
    355LeatherHandsGloves of the Desert Assassin
     Modelviewer
    355MailWristsShrouded Sandscale Bracers
     Modelviewer
    355MailHandsDunegorger's Grips
     Modelviewer
    355PlateLegsSandswept Legionnaire's Legplates
     Modelviewer

Island Expeditions for the Week of April 9th, 2019
    The Island Expeditions for the week are:

• Skittering Hollow with Troggs
    • Havenswood with Feral Old Gods
    • Whispering Reef with Murlocs

Call to Arms: Zuldazar
    This week's Call to Arms is Call to Arms: Zuldazar or Call to Arms: Zuldazar. Head to Zuldazar with warmode enabled to kill 10 players of the opposing faction. This will reward you with conquest and 75 reputation for either 7th Legion or The Honorbound.
    Last edited by Stoy; 2019-04-09 at 03:23 PM.

inb4 "Havenswood AGAIN?!?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    inb4 "Havenswood AGAIN?!?!"
    It's been weeks of Havenswood. The storm drake island hasn't literally been on the list for a long time, either. People want something else than Havenswood for once. I get that it's RNG, but there's a limit to this bs.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    It's been weeks of Havenswood. The storm drake island hasn't literally been on the list for a long time, either. People want something else than Havenswood for once. I get that it's RNG, but there's a limit to this bs.
    I mean... we're talking about a company who couldn't figure out how to not have the same world boss for weeks in a row in Legion....

i wonder what you have against heavenswood - its so easy to pull half of instance nuke down and then collect shit up to +/-8 k in one sweep -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    So about two months before cross realm gets released. Last time I raided a full tier as a pug, it took 3 weeks to clear it on heroic, which means:

3 weeks heroic clear
    6 weeks heroic farm
    6 weeks mythic pug

The “heroic farm” phase is way too long. Would be nice to get cross realm earlier. I guess the argument against it is that people can pug in groups to game realm first, but the argument for it is that struggling guilds on small realms don’t have to cancel raiding if 19 people show up. Seems like bad priorities to me.
    No. The issue is alliance guilds are trash and took this long to get 100 M Jaina kills.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

WORLD BOSS DROPPING ITEM LVL 355

Omegalul.jpeg

There are more horde raiding guilds because they have better racials. Sure, you can argue that this tier it doesn't matter, but it's still true in general.

what the actual fuck blizzard? Where's the TIMEWALKING WOD U TOLD US ABOUT GONNA BE RELEASE... WHEN? TIMEGATED NVM FUCK THIS i'm outt ahere!

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    what the actual fuck blizzard? Where's the TIMEWALKING WOD U TOLD US ABOUT GONNA BE RELEASE... WHEN? TIMEGATED NVM FUCK THIS i'm outt ahere!
    Uh.. Uhmm, because it goes after Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    next month is bc maybe you could have your eyes checked out again.. It's okay panda your growing.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    After Pandaria. Its been in the calendar since the patch come out anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The “heroic farm” phase is way too long. Would be nice to get cross realm earlier. I guess the argument against it is that people can pug in groups to game realm first, but the argument for it is that struggling guilds on small realms don’t have to cancel raiding if 19 people show up. Seems like bad priorities to me.
    The argument is rather moot, as there's an easy solution: make the Hall of Fame achievement only for guild groups. The system is already in place, as guild achievements already require a minimum number of guild members to work, and guilds are still restricted by server groups. Why Blizz didn't just allow cross-realm mythic (like every other WoW activity) from the start or shortly after release is just silly at this point, making mythic difficulty artificially more exclusive than it needs to be. For the vast majority of raiders who would mythic raid if there were less restrictions that came with mythic raiding, locking out cross-realm mythic raiding is just another form of 'attunement' or time-gating. I'd love to help out my friends' guilds that just need a handful of people to help them even start mythic, but due to cross-realm restrictions (and RaidID lockouts instead of loot lockouts) I can't help.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

"Players are now able to clear the Battle of Dazar'alor raid on mythic cross realm" cool something i wont do anyways welfare gear ftw!

Leaked footage of next week's islands! https://imgur.com/a/4yfUNy2

The imbalance between factions in raiding is crazy. If we didn't have to wait for Alliance to also hit 100 clears, cross-realm would've opened up a month ago. It's hard to believe that they see this and are ok with that disparity... but at the same time, I guess it's not that surprising considering other decisions they make.