Thread: Mythic > Raid

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    By this weird leap in logic, it has been pay 2 win ever since the first gold farmers showed up and people purchased dungeon/raid runs.
    Gold wasn't provided by Bliz for real money ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Gold wasn't provided by Bliz for real money ..
    What kind of delusion do you have that gold is provided by Blizzard?

I am guessing all of us that made a couple of millions in WoD and bought tokens , were magically given the gold from Blizzard.

I assume, the ~900k i have made this expansion without even trying because passive gold generation, 0 spending costs and 2 lucky early BoE, were also magically given to me by Blizzard for my real money.

Again i assume the gold my friend makes and he hasnt paid a single cent for his sub, has bought every HS expansion (The pre-order packs) the last 4 years, the character transfers and the expansions..He gave money to Blizzard first, to get the gold back cause thats really awesome logic.

Token exists because people use the chinese sites either way, ALL THE TIME, and most of the time they end up getting hacked also.

With token existing they eliminate problems and make some extra $$, its win win for everyone.

Dumb people wont get hacked, Blizzard makes more money, few people get to play for "Free" because a few others cant even play the game to do things themselves.

The only one actually losing anything, is the person buying the token with 20e, and he wins into not getting hacked by his own stupidity, and not getting banned when discovered.

Also, i will let the friends i helped get Rank 14 in 2005, that the 1k gold they bought from chinese gold farmers then to buy their full R14 set and weapons was given to them by Blizzard apparently.

And considering gear and ilvl as a measure for WoW in 2019..I am sure LFR is great progression content for you.
    Last edited by potis; 2019-04-15 at 05:27 AM.

Do your weekly +10.

Clear heroic for chance at lucky forges.

Pug Champions of Light on mythic because they are a loot pinata and if you can do them on heroic you can do them on mythic.

Do this and congrats, your ilvl at the end of the season will be comparable to everyone else. What is this non issue of a thread? If you want to be casual, you can do just that and stay relatively close to high end players all things considered, your gear just won't be as optimized.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-04-15 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Maybe some people get the same sense of accomplishment out of pushing keys that you do out of raiding. Is that idea really too hard to be fathomed as a possibility in a video game?
    You don't understand man, read before you reply.

These people don't push keys. They just do +10's and that's it. They get geared, but they don't use the gear to push higher content (be it m+ or raids) they just walk around complaining that there is nothing to do.

When you are 410+ doing a +10 is piss easy. Worst case scenario it's a one-star run. There is a finite amount of entertainment to have when you streamroll content you overgeared. That's why we don't farm heroic 5-mans all day.

I never said 'pushing keys is retarded' because it's not. The discussion was about people farming ONLY +10 (maybe a +11), get geared, use the gear for nothing but the same +10's and then complain that they are 400+ ilvl and there's nothing to do when they refuse to engage in content appropiate for their current gear level.

Is that really hard to fathom?

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    You don't understand man, read before you reply.

These people don't push keys. They just do +10's and that's it. They get geared, but they don't use the gear to push higher content (be it m+ or raids) they just walk around complaining that there is nothing to do.

When you are 410+ doing a +10 is piss easy. Worst case scenario it's a one-star run. There is a finite amount of entertainment to have when you streamroll content you overgeared. That's why we don't farm heroic 5-mans all day.

I never said 'pushing keys is retarded' because it's not. The discussion was about people farming ONLY +10 (maybe a +11), get geared, use the gear for nothing but the same +10's and then complain that they are 400+ ilvl and there's nothing to do when they refuse to engage in content appropiate for their current gear level.

Is that really hard to fathom?
    ok. I'm not one of the people who does this and I don't see that many people who really fall into this category but even then what difference does it make that they do it? Are you arguing against them being able to get this gear or just complaining about how they play the game?

x1 Gold Token --> x3 Mythic +10 / +12 .. x2 items per run plus weekly chest ..

ok. I'm not one of the people who does this and I don't see that many people who really fall into this category but even then what difference does it make that they do it? Are you arguing against them being able to get this gear or just complaining about how they play the game?
    ok.

First off: then you are not of those, good for you.

Secondly: What's your problem? Do you even know where you are? This topic is filled with these people, if you actually read the replies. And I don't care about how people play. I care when they complain that "bruv I have 410+ and there's nothing to do, I don't raid or push tho". I adressed the topic.

You, on the other hand, misunderstood my comment, went on a sissy-fit and instead of quietly leaving or something you just keep pushing your misinformed, off topic agenda. What do you wanna get out of this post?

ok.

First off: then you are not of those, good for you.

Secondly: What's your problem? Do you even know where you are? This topic is filled with these people, if you actually read the replies. And I don't care about how people play. I care when they complain that "bruv I have 410+ and there's nothing to do, I don't raid or push tho". I adressed the topic.

You, on the other hand, misunderstood my comment, went on a sissy-fit and instead of quietly leaving or something you just keep pushing your misinformed, off topic agenda. What do you wanna get out of this post?
    No one went on a sissy fit here unless it was you. The main issue I had with your post was this idea that progression should only be there for raiding. People don't need to raid in order to want to progress their character even if they only do +10 mythics. Its called a hobby. If people want to pay to play a game to progress in the manner they enjoy they don't need to answer to anyone else about why they wish to do so. Raiding at a point also becomes just a treadmill but people keep doing it ostensibly because they like spending 2-3 hours fighting all the crap that is in a raid or have nothing better to do. I didn't read through this entire thread because I have zero interest in doing so.

No one went on a sissy fit here unless it was you. The main issue I had with your post was this idea that progression should only be there for raiding. People don't need to raid in order to want to progress their character even if they only do +10 mythics. Its called a hobby. If people want to pay to play a game to progress in the manner they enjoy they don't need to answer to anyone else about why they wish to do so. Raiding at a point also becomes just a treadmill but people keep doing it ostensibly because they like spending 2-3 hours fighting all the crap that is in a raid or have nothing better to do. I didn't read through this entire thread because I have zero interest in doing so.
    Not once did I say raiding is the only form of progression. Where do you get this nonsense?

You didn't read the base post, yet somehow you stumbled upon my comment and totally misunderstood it. And you still can't own up to it.

Why do you keep trying to tell me that M+ pushing is a thing, when i already said multiple times that it is? Troubles with english?

Not once did I say raiding is the only form of progression. Where do you get this nonsense?

You didn't read the base post, yet somehow you stumbled upon my comment and totally misunderstood it. And you still can't own up to it.

Why do you keep trying to tell me that M+ pushing is a thing, when i already said multiple times that it is? Troubles with english?
    You blatantly asked what people who only do M+ need the gear for. To the point of putting it in bold font. I was answering this question you posed. You can keep on trying to be snarky and edgy with your replies but I don't gaf. Spare me the histrionics.

You blatantly asked what people who only do M+ need the gear for. To the point of putting it in bold font. I was answering this question you posed. You can keep on trying to be snarky and edgy with your replies but I don't gaf. Spare me the histrionics.
    I asked what people who only do +10's need the gear for. Don't be so stupid and learn to read already.

Dungeons at the 10th level of mythic plus difficulty. How can you not read?
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2019-04-16 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Welcome to World of Diablocraft, where any old keyboard turner can get massively powerful gear solely through the power of RNG.
    Hence the reason why most of us are unsubbed and waiting for classic. Retail wow is jut a slot machine.

x1 Gold Token --> x3 Mythic +10 / +12 .. x2 items per run plus weekly chest ..
    I just want to confirm... 1 token gets you 3 10/12 runs? I want to know who is selling because I'd gladly buy at that rate. Worth noting, I sell at 1 token for an 11 (sometimes 10) timed run.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

Is it by design those who do only Mythic + have higher item level than those who only do Heroic Raid?
    LOL are you serious? M+ drops 400s, Heroic Raiding drops 400s. You should be comparing M+ with Mythic Raiding, not Heroic. Looking at that, M+ tends to be less geared than the Mythic Raiding crew. Combine the two and that's how you get to 420+.

Quote Originally Posted by tclphz View Post
    I just want to confirm... 1 token gets you 3 10/12 runs? I want to know who is selling because I'd gladly buy at that rate. Worth noting, I sell at 1 token for an 11 (sometimes 10) timed run.
    Dunno who OP is buying from but when I did sell runs, we sold 10s for ~120-160k (depending on the affixes). By now they're probs like 100-120 or so, but one token should MAYBE buy you one run.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by tclphz View Post
    Man he is the same guy who thinks keeping a guild that only does heroic more challenging than m+. I'm on the highest alliance populated server in EU and people are selling at the cheapest price 120k sometimes with desperation at 95k per +10 boost without class stacking so that's not even guarantee items for the guy getting boosted.

I asked what people who only do +10's need the gear for. Don't be so stupid and learn to read already.

Dungeons at the 10th level of mythic plus difficulty. How can you not read?
    No one needs any of this gear. People play the way they want to and gear rewards are a part of that. Now I am going to report you for using personal attacks as a means of replying and leave it at that. Beyond childish but par for so many people who take video games way too seriously.
    Last edited by Berndorf; 2019-04-15 at 09:28 PM.

The #1 rogue on raider io has 415 equipped / 418 in bag ilvl and is only 1/9.

Mythic BoD drops 415 ilvl.

Let that sink in.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Hence the reason why most of us are unsubbed and waiting for classic. Retail wow is jut a slot machine.
    Slot machine you say?

You mean like when bosses will only drop 3-4 pieces at a time for 40 people?

Or when you can get TF on your tanks to speed up progression and one guild might get two in a few months and there you are a year later still lacking one?

Ya brah, classic has no gear RNG don't worry... /s

No one needs any of this gear. People play the way they want to and gear rewards are a part of that. Now I am going to report you for using personal attacks as a means of replying and leave it at that. Beyond childish but par for so many people who take video games way too seriously.
    Dont be such a hypocrite, boy. If its beyond childish then why do you go out of your Way to defend a group of lazy people if you dont belong to that group?

Report me all you want for calling out your bs, and then get off your high horse.

When people choose to play a certain way they are not allowed to complain a out it. End of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    Because heroic raid is super easy. The only raid that matters is mythic.
    You can pug heroic and normal raids mythic plus also demands more indivisual skill than either. THe only hard part of a heroic run is waiting for the other 9-10 retards to figure things out otherwise it's a joke.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!