Thread: Mythic > Raid

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
  1. #141
    The #1 rogue on raider io has 415 equipped / 418 in bag ilvl and is only 1/9.

    Mythic BoD drops 415 ilvl.

    Let that sink in.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Hence the reason why most of us are unsubbed and waiting for classic. Retail wow is jut a slot machine.
    Slot machine you say?

    You mean like when bosses will only drop 3-4 pieces at a time for 40 people?

    Or when you can get TF on your tanks to speed up progression and one guild might get two in a few months and there you are a year later still lacking one?

    Ya brah, classic has no gear RNG don't worry... /s

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    No one needs any of this gear. People play the way they want to and gear rewards are a part of that. Now I am going to report you for using personal attacks as a means of replying and leave it at that. Beyond childish but par for so many people who take video games way too seriously.
    Dont be such a hypocrite, boy. If its beyond childish then why do you go out of your Way to defend a group of lazy people if you dont belong to that group?

    Report me all you want for calling out your bs, and then get off your high horse.

    When people choose to play a certain way they are not allowed to complain a out it. End of discussion.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    Because heroic raid is super easy. The only raid that matters is mythic.
    You can pug heroic and normal raids mythic plus also demands more indivisual skill than either. THe only hard part of a heroic run is waiting for the other 9-10 retards to figure things out otherwise it's a joke.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

  5. #145
    I am 418 with half my gear having a hole. Benefit of running mythic bod is I can clear it within 3-4 hours, and probably get an azerite piece to scrap. A lot of these high end mythic+ players are spending 40+ hours a week spamming dungeons. With these dungeons the affixes don't really change anything other then longer boss fights, longer trash fights or difficulty for healers. I can't imagine running the same dungeon 100 times. Just imagine if they kept uldir as a raid for the entire expansion and only changing the item level that it drops every patch.

  6. #146
    well mythic+ is far better since u can spam it and chance for tf/wf whatever and higher loot in chest? Raiding is like "hurr derrpp derpp i want to be MENTAL CHALLENGE UR HARDEST" Basically, the game is already being killed off slowly...

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    You can pug heroic and normal raids mythic plus also demands more indivisual skill than either. THe only hard part of a heroic run is waiting for the other 9-10 retards to figure things out otherwise it's a joke.
    As if I care a single moment for normal an heroic when I talk about raids. Of course they are lame. Never said the opposite.

    Dungeons are boring. Boss encounter in dungeons are lame. They get artificially harder because you reach a point when your stats aren't enough. Getting to a point where the difficult is just "dps check" or "one shot avoidable stuff" isn't hard in the fun way. It's though, that's all.

    The best players in the world don't for a second compite to clear that shitty content, the challenge exists (MDI) only because of the timer. They compete to see who can do it faster, not if they can or not.

    Don't bring the "normal or heroic" argument to the table becasue no single serious raider even remember they exists.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    As if I care a single moment for normal an heroic when I talk about raids. Of course they are lame. Never said the opposite.

    Dungeons are boring. Boss encounter in dungeons are lame. They get artificially harder because you reach a point when your stats aren't enough. Getting to a point where the difficult is just "dps check" or "one shot avoidable stuff" isn't hard in the fun way. It's though, that's all.

    The best players in the world don't for a second compite to clear that shitty content, the challenge exists (MDI) only because of the timer. They compete to see who can do it faster, not if they can or not.

    Don't bring the "normal or heroic" argument to the table becasue no single serious raider even remember they exists.
    They're boring to you but fun to me because affix's change the trash and bosses in unique ways. The only hard part about heroic is having the patience to wait for everyone to reach the same page. I will because other people did and I'm on a forum where debate happens.
    Last edited by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen; 2019-04-16 at 10:19 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    They're boring to you but fun to me because affix's change the trash and bosses in unique ways. The only hard part about heroic is having the patience to wait for everyone to reach the same page. I will because other people did and I'm on a forum where debate happens.
    And, as I said several times. I don't give a single fuck about heroic raids. I don't even do them if there is no one who's paying gold for carry. If you are quoting me, then don't talk to me about heroic raiding as a counterargument because I agree they are shit.

    Just like mythic plus are.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    On my server, chat is filled with Mythic + boost ..
    If you want to significantly lower the availability of boosting, just fight for the Blizzard to lower the consumable prices. I spend around 10k gold on consumables for a single M+ run. The only way to sustain these expenses is to regularly boost someone, especially +15s and higher keys for score or achievement.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    If you want to significantly lower the availability of boosting, just fight for the Blizzard to lower the consumable prices. I spend around 10k gold on consumables for a single M+ run. The only way to sustain these expenses is to regularly boost someone, especially +15s and higher keys for score or achievement.
    Wow, that is a lot of money per run? Flask/Invis pot/Rune .. That's 10k?

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Wow, that is a lot of money per run? Flask/Invis pot/Rune .. That's 10k?
    A flask costs 350g.
    A prepot costs 200g. Ideally used for each pull, but realistically only use around 10 of them per run.
    A rune costs 600g. Ideally used after each death, but realistically 1-2 of them per run.
    AP/Int/Stam scrolls, each costs 250-450g. Normally have warrior for AP, and then someone has to use 1-2 scrolls every time people die. I used 6 scrolls in a recent smooth run, and 20 scrolls in a recent messy run.
    Healing pot costs 40g. Normally used 10+ times per run.
    Sugar-coated fish feast costs 300g. In hard keys used 10+ times per run.

    Each run is different, but just the minimal estimates from above sum up to 7850g.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •