Galecaller's Boon (Marksman)

Is it best to use Galecaller's Boon in conjunction with Trueshot? Do you have it macro'ed with Trueshot or another ability?

I have it macro'd with Trueshot. It has a smaller CD then TS but with CD reduction of TS i generally only use it when I use TS. That way they're both on at the same time.

Use them together sure, but even with Calling the Shots, there will be times when Boon is up and TS still has a large cd left. Don't cheat yourself out of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I have been using mine macro'd with Double Tap since they are both one min Cd's. Is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Use them together sure, but even with Calling the Shots, there will be times when Boon is up and TS still has a large cd left. Don't cheat yourself out of using it.
    I pretty much never have to use Boon standalone in BoD or CoS on any difficulty, neither should anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomAgony View Post
    I have been using mine macro'd with Double Tap since they are both one min Cd's. Is that wrong?
    Yeah. Gale is used with Trueshot, Double Tap is used independently of the two others.