Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Suddenly people who were getting cheap labor might have to pay someone a higher wage? Oh' the horror.
    Texas unemployment is 3.8%, Nevada is 4.2%, and even CA Central Valley with its historically high unemployment is down in the 7% range. Where are we going to find replacement for 10% deported workers?

15+ Year Old Account
    If one views things in a dualistic perspective, it is like having a world without anger, if you've never been angry, can you ever really experience its opposite? Or if you're never gripped by fear, how can you ever feel secure in any real sense? Its like a complete deadening of the human experience.
    There's an argument to be made for fear.

But a lot of the time, the alt-right is swinging at boogeymen and being afraid of absolutely nothing that will hurt them and everything that is completely harmless.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Texas unemployment is 3.8%, Nevada is 4.2%, and even CA Central Valley with its historically high unemployment is down in the 7% range. Where are we going to find replacement for 10% deported workers?
    Among people here? As for unemployment figures, they are distorted and don't count all people who don't have a jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Wow, I can’t believe you just called for the assassination of the president.
    If the shoe fits lace that bitch up.

Among people here? As for unemployment figures, they are distorted and don't count all people who don't have a jobs.
    Do you have any data to back up your claim?

I am very familiar with the residential construction in Texas. Here is an excerpt from Dallas Builders Association market overview.

https://dallasbuilders.com/market-overview/

Upward price pressure continues to come from labor, and local regulation. The area is missing between 25,000 and 38,000 construction workers. With the overall unemployment rate for DFW around 3.5 percent, it will be difficult to fill these jobs despite robust wage growth in the construction sector.
    The shortage was around 10,000 to 20,000 back in 2017. In less than two years it doubled. That's just Dallas. The time to complete a single-family residence has also doubled from 6 months to 12 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    No, this is not saying that... a person who "does the right thing" would not attack a person that misses the mark.

You can integrate and transcend instead of suppress and project.
    This is fallacious reasoning since you are automatically assuming that "the right thing" is not "attacking a person". The latter of which is itself biased terminology since, as we've well established, Woke Stoogism seems to have a problem with any sort of confrontation.

It must be nice believing that because you only wish for the best, anyone who believes otherwise must be malicious. Sort of like casting yourself as the hero of the story. Or a martyr.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2019-04-15 at 02:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Couldn’t possibly be due to the US’ insatiable need to ruin things in other countries and come to find out those actions have consequences? Nah, I don’t want to burst your racist bubble, you keep thinking that while the rest of us laugh at you.
    I didn't say there wasn't reasons for this or context, I was just asking this: if the relative number of whites is lowered mainly due to immigration, why is it not white replacement? I'm just curious about, you know, your definition of the term 'replacement'. Since you claim what is happening is not that, but something different. So please please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by boccko View Post
    I didn't say there wasn't reasons for this or context, I was just asking this: if the relative number of whites is lowered mainly due to immigration, why is it not white replacement? I'm just curious about, you know, your definition of the term 'replacement'. Since you claim what is happening is not that, but something different. So please please elaborate.
    No. First You go ahead and explain why you think this has anything to do with “replacing” white people. Because I already hinted at what this situation is. I’m very interested in what’s going through your mind here.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    There's an argument to be made for fear.

But a lot of the time, the alt-right is swinging at boogeymen and being afraid of absolutely nothing that will hurt them and everything that is completely harmless.
    Ah, and the OK sign is now super duper double racist because the hacker group known as 4chan said so? Or what about some fully semi automatic assault weaponry?

Fear mongering and stupidity is not something unique to one party, or ideological "side" of the spectrum.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

I guess the, uhh, breaking point was reversed here:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47952646
    "A man whose wife died in Afghanistan while fighting for the US military was deported and sent to Mexico before he was later returned to the US.

Jose Gonzalez Carranza, 30, was arrested last week by Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers (Ice).

He was deported to Mexico, the country of his birth, leaving his 12-year-old daughter, a US citizen, behind.

But after his case was reported by US media, the decision was reversed and he was driven back to Phoenix, Arizona."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Ah, and the OK sign is now super duper double racist because the hacker group known as 4chan said so? Or what about some fully semi automatic assault weaponry?

Fear mongering and stupidity is not something unique to one party, or ideological "side" of the spectrum.
    There was a bit of outrage there, but no fear. Call me when the left starts calling for the alt right to be put in cages because they're afraid of Mexicans dipshits TAKIN DER JERBS and RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS AND I ASSUME SOME GOOD PEOPLE.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I guess the, uhh, breaking point was reversed here:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47952646
    Once again ICE is simply focusing on the real threats to America like gold star families, 7/11 workers, college professors and the most dangerous of all immigrants IT workers /s

Just like the increase of people at the boarder is going to fuck over legit asylum seekers

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...-border-crisis