Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Content wise bfa has been ahead of a lot of other expans, Proabbly only behind legion.
    With 8.2 i would say it will go above it for sure then if 8.3 is a thing for sure alot bigger then they are making the new zones with people with flying mounts in mind.

  2. #182
    Old God Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    10,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    With 8.2 i would say it will go above it for sure then if 8.3 is a thing for sure alot bigger then they are making the new zones with people with flying mounts in mind.
    I think it might still be a bit behind in questing content but over all it Proabbly will pass legion ya.

  3. #183
    BFA is already a lost cause, no patch is going to fix the issues in the game. Like we have seen 8.2 just piles up on the old shit, they aren't actually fixing the issues in the game, at this point you should just chill and check back in when 9.0 is closer to release.

  4. #184
    Scarab Lord Vynestra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Heartbreak City
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    BFA is already a lost cause, no patch is going to fix the issues in the game. Like we have seen 8.2 just piles up on the old shit, they aren't actually fixing the issues in the game, at this point you should just chill and check back in when 9.0 is closer to release.
    I have found plenty of reasons to play in 8.2 from the presentation alone -

    Will it "save" BFA as everyone says it needs to? we'll see.

    I think 8.2 will be fun and if they pull all the stops in 8.3 like they did 7.3 I'm sure the second half of the xpac will be remembered as the better half.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

  5. #185
    Elemental Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    8,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    ive not really kept up on the spoilers, but if what you say is true... perhaps they actually realize how pissed people are about the last few expansions, especially bfa, and are actually trying to make the game better? instead of just their vision of better.
    No they don't. This has happened before. Remember 5.4? That was a HUGE patch. Then after that we got WoD. the worst expansion ever made.

    After 8.2 we are gonna get the same bullshit, boring stuff again.

    Don't have much hope for blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I have found plenty of reasons to play in 8.2 from the presentation alone -

    Will it "save" BFA as everyone says it needs to? we'll see.

    I think 8.2 will be fun and if they pull all the stops in 8.3 like they did 7.3 I'm sure the second half of the xpac will be remembered as the better half.
    I hate this expansion. Pretty sure everyone on this board knows that.

    I also wasn't a big fan of Legion due to Legendary RNG and shoddy Class Design among other things.


    8.2 looks good from a content perspective. Mechagon being a less linear zone without the garbage rares, chests and WQs also looks good. They're bringing back RPG elements too.

    It seems like they may be learning their lesson.


    However - BfA is still a lost cause to me because of Class Design. No amount of content thrown at me will be enjoyable if the vessel I use to experience it feels like absolute shit.

  7. #187
    I too can't wait to do the absurd rng grind to complete my spell book, just to stay relevant LMFAO

    No. It sounds terrible.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Content wise bfa has been ahead of a lot of other expans, Proabbly only behind legion.
    Maybe. However the problem with BFA content is that we do not have the quality of content we have had in almost every other Xpac. BFA is just straight up boring. Our content is mindless, non-social loot pinatas like Warfronts and Island expeditions. Then there's mindless, non-social time gated rep grinds for re-skinned races. Azerite gear is boring and impersonal. Gear is ridiculously easy to obtain, rendering it mostly meaningless.

  9. #189
    Old God Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    10,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedictu View Post
    Maybe. However the problem with BFA content is that we do not have the quality of content we have had in almost every other Xpac. BFA is just straight up boring. Our content is mindless, non-social loot pinatas like Warfronts and Island expeditions. Then there's mindless, non-social time gated rep grinds for re-skinned races. Azerite gear is boring and impersonal. Gear is ridiculously easy to obtain, rendering it mostly meaningless.
    almost all of the content in wow has been minedless and non social out side of raids pvp and dungeon you have almost never needed to socialize for other content.

  10. #190
    Not really because the dungeon content is really weak in favor of open world zones that have to last until 8.3. Also very very few class changes so if you hate how your class played in BFA and quit there is zero reason to come back.

    8.2 is honestly a gift to FF14 and ESO

    They can OBVIOUSLY address class balance if it embarrasses them in their precious MDI as they pretended these issues did not exist LONGGGG before the MDI started like Raider.IO does not exist.

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Shitload of content and features that should have been here with 8.0 and not a year later after the expansion was draggin down the entire game. That's the important point. If BfA wouldn't suck so bad Blizzard wouldn't feel the need to deliver a patch like this. Again, it's their fault that BfA is in its recent state. So it's on them to fix it.
    what does this even mean. entire new end game zones should've shipped with BFA? do you not remember the massive amounts of complaining about how all the suramar content was frontloaded with legion then there was nothing tod o the rest of the expansion?

    man people have short memories

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Not really because the dungeon content is really weak in favor of open world zones that have to last until 8.3. Also very very few class changes so if you hate how your class played in BFA and quit there is zero reason to come back.

    8.2 is honestly a gift to FF14 and ESO

    They can OBVIOUSLY address class balance if it embarrasses them in their precious MDI as they pretended these issues did not exist LONGGGG before the MDI started like Raider.IO does not exist.
    warriors only became the meta mid to late 8.1.5. "LONGGGGG before the MDI started"... like ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH BEFOREHAND.

    "dungeon content is weak" yeah we only get a megadungeon which is basically 2 entire new dungeons on a themed island all its own

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    You have all seen the spoilers, I have realised for a while now. The new patch, really feels and looks like a new expansion.

    The new system of allies, the scale and breath of both Mechagon and Nazjatar is incredible.


    There is something for everyone
    Theere are improvements and refinements in every aspect of the game.
    It feels like a new adventure, it looks like a new adventure


    It's like a mini-expansion, with half the size of a normal expansion and artifact level progression instead of actual progression.
    With shitty armour sets.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    With shitty armour sets.
    I have to agree i seen all the armor sets plus the new one coming if i leave wow for while i wont be because of gameplay more like the rewards looks like turds to me.

  14. #194
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    387
    Can't imagine how fucking far gone your standards and expectations have to parse things that way.

  15. #195
    As long as they don't fix classes and their rotations, no content will be fun experiencing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •