Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    The one guy who could have provided the most clear cut feedback to Blizzard
    You clearly never saw the immensely detailed and constant feedback that Bay from FinalBossTV provided during Alpha/Beta if you think that Preach provided any sort of quality.

    Acting apologetic after the fact that you fucked up is Preach's version of pandering for views/popularity. Ironic that you mention fanboi/fangirl when you are clearly acting as one LOL.
    "This level of complaining is only acceptable on the internet, where we have thrown out individuals having reasonable conversation and replaced it with "YOU'RE WRONG, STUPID AND BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET MY WAY I'M TAKING MY TOYS AND GOING HOME!".

  2. #122
    Always good to see a bunch of random MMOChampion posters project their jealousy and insecurity onto popular and established YouTubers who make thousands of dollars expressing thoughts and opinions.

    I don't watch Preach and have no opinion on the guy, but holy fuck you people are some absolute god damned babies lol.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    good. it was satyfying watching him grawel like a worm after he was shitting on game for half of year straight.

    the amount of salt in this video is easy over 10000.

    and the jealousness and being jaded towards other streamers/ youtuber who got to go - hillarius.

    serves him right - for such abuse and promoting it on live stream he should have gotten permaban.

    - - - Updated - - -



    this was the most funny part

    like a little kids throwing his toys and "i dont want to play in this sandbox anymore mommy mommy"

    0 pride , maximum ego.

    0 sense of shame that he fucked up .
    Did....we watch the same video? Cos it was called "How I let you down" and was a video about him talking about how he fucked up and was ashamed that he'd let his audience down which he did in complete somberness.


    I think you may have some serious issues dude. Your post(s) just reek of some horrendously socially maladjusted, paranoid, bitter, egotistical (oh the irony) angry grown ass man sitting there in the dark preening to himself about those how those damn mythic raiders and especially Preach got done in. Because what, they don't like the game for the same reasons you do? That's nuts. You are literally on the front page complaining about the necklace and just complain that people who don't play the game the way you do are "cancer" and "elistists" out to get you and how "sweet their salty tears are".

    So you can complain, but they can't? Seems fair. Maximum ego indeed.

  4. #124
    Legendary! Flurryfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Empire of Man
    Posts
    6,230
    Well, i can just say that this is Blizzard sending as message, just like with other youtube personality bans: When you are content creater, the rules apply to you double. If you mess up, you mess up on the stage and therefore you should watch out even more. DON'T BREAK THE RULES!

    Can only say, that Preach kinda deserved it, even if i find his views on raiding, and just in general, quite valid. But if you live off WoW, you really have to watch out to not break the guide lines.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

  5. #125
    MMO champion: Why doesn't this game have community?

    Prominent community member: *Exists*

    MMO champion: Wanna hear our impression of an owl again?

  6. #126
    Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    Acting apologetic after the fact that you fucked up is Preach's version of pandering for views/popularity. Ironic that you mention fanboi/fangirl when you are clearly acting as one LOL.
    TIL apologies should be made before the fact otherwise you're pandering to a crowd.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    TIL apologies should be made before the fact otherwise you're pandering to a crowd.
    His apology is bs.

    He apologises for 'letting down fans' by not being able to suggest improvement to non-combat related progression or something.

    Who he should apologise to are the people who he encouraged to exploit with him and then got banned. That's the only one that counts. This is just drama for views.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Seems like a harsh punishment for one offense in over a decade of him playing. I guess they only wanted yesmen and avoid any real criticism.
    They just don't want shitty cheaters.

    They were harsh on everybody. Why should anybody care about what he has to say, when he cheats?

  9. #129
    Not surprised what you mongrels focus on is e-celebrity bullshit. Pathetic.

  10. #130
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Seems like a harsh punishment for one offense in over a decade of him playing. I guess they only wanted yesmen and avoid any real criticism.
    Irrelevant that it was one offense. Blizz has a no tolerance policy for any kind of exploit, cheat, bot, or rotation software. Just because his fanbase is willing to excuse him exploiting doesn't make everyone else "yes men".
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    TIL apologies should be made before the fact otherwise you're pandering to a crowd.
    That's what you took away from what I said? Boy, you're dense.

    How about not exploiting, not broadcasting the exploit and not acting like it's okay - then when you do get banned whining about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    His apology is bs.

    He apologises for 'letting down fans' by not being able to suggest improvement to non-combat related progression or something.

    Who he should apologise to are the people who he encouraged to exploit with him and then got banned. That's the only one that counts. This is just drama for views.

    Hey, someone who gets it. All he did post-exploit was pander to his audience and say what people wanted to hear - he didn't express any actual remorse... it was just "Hey, sorry Blizzard banned me - I won't be able to create content for you"
    Last edited by Sodee; 2019-04-11 at 10:15 PM.
    "This level of complaining is only acceptable on the internet, where we have thrown out individuals having reasonable conversation and replaced it with "YOU'RE WRONG, STUPID AND BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET MY WAY I'M TAKING MY TOYS AND GOING HOME!".

  12. #132
    the guy literally advertise an exploit , if you dont know this already , eula : advertisment of exploits =ban

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    His apology is bs.

    He apologises for 'letting down fans' by not being able to suggest improvement to non-combat related progression or something.

    Who he should apologise to are the people who he encouraged to exploit with him and then got banned. That's the only one that counts. This is just drama for views.
    Fucking THIS. He's not actually sorry. It was purely to save face and in hopes of Blizzard seeing so that he would get invited to shit. He's not actually sorry. He encouraged people to join in an exploit that he knew was an exploit which is against the ToS. He's a shitty person and has an ego the size of Texas.

  14. #134
    well its his own fault soooo...

  15. #135
    So he's banned for a month and the PTR will probably be available until the end of June. How exactly did they ban him from reviewing 8.2?

  16. #136
    High Overlord Ashwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    106
    Yeah lets let the exploting bitch get in on the action. Yeah right ...

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    TIL apologies should be made before the fact otherwise you're pandering to a crowd.
    Interestingly enough I watched the video and the next one in the series started autoplaying. He was talking about how he messed up and got banned, how he knew it was an exploit, but was all laughs with a shit eating grin about it the entire way through the video. And he knew then that he couldn't go to the summit. Hell, he said in this video (paraphrasing here) "I knew I couldn't go I just couldn't talk about it and I said in the previous video that the suspension wasn't the important consequence." And yet in this video saying he failed his audience he's all somber and angsty. Seriously, watch the next video called The Ban. It's ridiculous how a switch flips and suddenly he's super seriously sorry. Yes, he's pandering.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwing View Post
    Yeah lets let the exploting bitch get in on the action. Yeah right ...
    I mean....wouldn't you WANT someone to find exploits and cheats on the PTR, rather than the live version of the game, though?

    Here's the problem with banning someone like Preach from the PTR: He's got a LOT of followers. Like him or hate him, you can't deny that if he's doing something in gaming, a lot of eyes are going to be on it. By barring him from testing the game in the ONE place where it literally doesn't matter how bad he cheats or exploits, you're also cutting yourself off from a LOT of potential feedback and data, as both Preach and many of his followers look for things. The one place you WANT people to cheat and exploit.....

    I don't know. I'm all for punishing people for cheating/exploiting, but this seems like a misplaced way of doing it. Ban him from the live game, sure! He absolute deserves that. But the PTR? That doesn't make sense at all.
    Happiness is peace in motion.

  19. #139
    The Lightbringer Lollis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,102
    Some youtuber gets banned and people crawl out of the woodwork to stick up for them.

    It's the digital equivalent to Hello! Magazine with people jerking off over random celebrities. Who the fuck cares.
    Speciation Is Gradual

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Some youtuber gets banned and people crawl out of the woodwork to stick up for them.

    It's the digital equivalent to Hello! Magazine with people jerking off over random celebrities. Who the fuck cares.
    People love this bread and circus shit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •