Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Wow, that's almost like an average ASMR girl.

Seriously now, the guy is just another drama clown riding the WoW hate wave.

As for his beta feedback, if you just shit on everything, it's bound to be "right" at some point.

With that, blizz would be stupid to actually allow him, as he would most certainly just repeat his stick and say everything is shit. Lol.
    Hey. Hey. Don't compare those fetish girls with some scrub like him!

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    This guy nailed every single issue I have heard people complain about BFA 4 days after the damn game went live in Alpha. He has 363,000 people subscribed to his channel and could have told people that 8.2 is worth coming back.

Obviously Method and other major raiding guilds respect his opinion.
    Even Preach admitted that het let down his community. He exploited game, he know it was exploit from start (he just thought Blizz don't care) and he streamed it.

It doesn't mean Blizz didn't let down their community, especially raiders.

One bad thing with Preach - he seems to think that his playstyle is more important part of WoW. "I don't own Blizzard anything. I was number 1. WoW youtuber for years and you never spoke to me once." - sure buddy.

He should just apologize for his mistakes and try to repair things with Blizz if he cares about game that much. That should adult person do. Whining about game just after you get banned is very pathehic, no matter if it comes from Preach or Honorbuddy forum.

T&E I have never once watched and thought they made a good review of why something is broken and here is a possible solution. They mostly shit all over general discussion forums overreacting or pointing out an issue for laughs. Never once seen them do a PTR stream where they are actively testing content and providing valuable feedback so it is not a disaster when it goes live.
    Taliesin started streaming very recently, before it he just put youtube videos. And I don't think there was anything important to test on 8.1.5 PTR.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-04-11 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    So basically what I'm getting is people are upset that Blizzard punished an exploiter because said exploiter was punished by being denied information?

No wonder society is going down the toilet, everyone is trying to reward bad behavior for people they never met or interacted with.
    30 day ban was more then enough for an exploit they refused to even acknowledge. Obviously it was not such a big deal since noone got any characters rolled back. Banning the guy from being able to basically be a free advertisement for your next patch which is a make or break for this expansion was stupid on a whole new level.

Looking at the T&E video it is clear they only wanted people who would not ask many questions and just give positive reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Even Preach admitted that het let down his community. He exploited game, he know it was exploit from start (he just thought Blizz don't care) and he streamed it.

It doesn't mean Blizz didn't let down their community, especially raiders.

One bad thing with Preach - he seems to think that his playstyle is more important part of WoW. "I don't own Blizzard anything. I was number 1. WoW youtuber for years and you never spoke to me once." - sure buddy.

He should just apologize for his mistakes and try to repair things with Blizz if he cares about game that much. That should adult person do. Whining about game just after you get banned is very pathehic, no matter if it comes from Preach or Honorbuddy forum.
    Watch the video again where he clearly tried to become the figure head and even get perma banned if it would make Blizzard feel better and even begged them for the chance.

Personally if he did not still plan on making WoW videos he would more then likely tell Blizzard to go fuck themselves and quit as many other Youtubes have who gave up on WoW years ago.

This is extremely pety now and Ion refuses to admit he was wrong with his design decisions. Something tells me Lore blames Preach for getting those people fired and not his own boss who made the design decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Incoming 50 replies: FUCK PREACH, DONT LISTEN TO THAT RANDOM FUCK ON YOUTUBE, HES SO SHIT, LISTEN TO TALIESIN AND THAT OTHER ONE.
    Pretty much agree. And dont listen to anyone, use your own brain.

[QUOTE=Tonkaden;51062505]Because I can. Nice post count bro! Go about your business. Adults talking in here.

Ahahahah weird flex dude

[QUOTE=JMitchy96;51062528]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Because I can. Nice post count bro! Go about your business. Adults talking in here.

Ahahahah weird flex dude
    Not a flex. Don't be scared to post on your main brotato.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    Has nothing to do with Preach, he exploited and deserves his ban. However it should server as a lesson to Blizzard that their lvling process is so fucking boring people are willing to get banned to never go through it.
    Or peole have been proven to look for exploits since Vanilla to gain any advantage, doesn't matter if it were "fun" or not people exploited the fuck out of it if they thought they could get away with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess the worst thing today listening to the others opinions instead of having yours.

I know everything that was bad in BfA, I know good things, I know stupid QA stuff etc, because I felt it, I played it. But instead of hearing "iconic cummunity persona" I'd rather listen to myself. I still dont know opinions of youtubers or internet celebrities. And I dont need to know, because its me to decide whats wrong and whats good.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

[QUOTE=Tonkaden;51062531]
    Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post

Not a flex. Don't be scared to post on your main brotato.
    You are clearly either a troll or a mentally deranged individual, let’s not continue speaking ������

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guy NAILED every single issue with BFA from the GCD changes, class design, mathematically proved the Azerite gear system was broken, and Alpha/Beta feedback combined with raid testing. The one guy who could have provided the most clear cut feedback to Blizzard without the sheer fanboi and fangirl crap was barred from this event because of an xp potion glitch..........

One question. Are they insane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpP344cuoq8
    So you think they should reward someone that abused a glitch?

One question. Are YOU insane?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    He majorly abused a bug and got thousands of others of people to know about it, and potentially abuse it.

This is his fault, he admits it, stop defending him.

Actions have consequences.

[QUOTE=JMitchy96;51062544]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post

You are clearly either a troll or a mentally deranged individual, let’s not continue speaking ������
    Learns to quote mang.

The fact still remains. No one cares who he is. He gets what he gets. Don't exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So you think they should reward someone that abused a glitch?

One question. Are YOU insane?
    Glitch they refused to revert and applied bans in a random manor and in some cases not at all. Then even admitted in their next Q&A that their leveling process sucks.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glitch they refused to revert and applied bans in a random manor and in some cases not at all. Then even admitted in their next Q&A that their leveling process sucks.
    Doesn't make it ok.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Of course he should have been punished for exploiting, and he was. He got banned just like everyone else. Blizzard have just shot themselves in the foot by denying him the opportunity to give direct feedback. Whether you like him or not, it’s hard to disagree with his opinions and suggestions for the game.

It doesn't matter Puremallace. It does't matter what they refused to revert. It doesn't matter if they ban or don't ban. It doesnt matter if their leveling process sucks.

HE FUCKING EXPLOITED. Period. The end. It doesn't matter what blizz's leveling is like or what punishment they decide to dull out. He intentionally abused the system. How is this hard to grasp?

30 day ban was more then enough for an exploit they refused to even acknowledge.
    Why do they have to acknowledge every little exploit that was easily fixable? What did you want other than an obvious "Fixed an exploit where people got undeserved amounts of experience using this item."

Banning the guy from being able to basically be a free advertisement for your next patch which is a make or break for this expansion was stupid on a whole new level.

Looking at the T&E video it is clear they only wanted people who would not ask many questions and just give positive reviews.
    What the fuck is this logic lmao. You aren't mad that Blizzard is 'denying themselves advertisment', you are mad that Blizzard didn't think Preach's conduct, as in, streaming himself exploiting which does in fact hurt Blizzard's product, was acceptable and thus went with other people who didn't exploit.

Blizzard has done a boatload of stupid shit this expansion; this wasn't one of them.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

GJ Blizz, fuck that elitist prick

Who cares? Do you think he's going to give you something for being outraged on his behalf?

He's a completely inconsequential home video "celebrity". Hero worship is fucking weird.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    In the grand scheme of things... Post count doesn't mean shit,
    In the grand scheme of things... nothing means shit. We are all dust in less than 100 years. /shrug.