Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadrienne View Post
    Actually, while (surprise!) I am not a fan of taking away the one quality that made the water strider unique, every character level 100 and up (that I've copied to the PTR) has gotten the free shoes.
    That's just for PTR testing purposes.

PTR always has weird stuff like that, reminds me of the testing phase for Legion where they gave flying for free from an NPC while testing the patch that brought PF pt2.

Why dont they make a legendary-like system with mount Equipment? I know it wont fit lore-wise but as this is a Game-changer system you could really motivate People to do shit for that (like farming island expeditions day by day with a small Legion-legendary droprate). This Could really get people invested because it is a great Feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Next Next Patch notes: Tanks no longer have daze protectiong Developers note: We really hate our players
    I mean, there's no real reason tanks should have it and no one else does. I wouldn't be mad

Of course there is. Tanks need to reposition mobs during combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Next Next Patch notes: Tanks no longer have daze protectiong Developers note: We really hate our players
    happening for sure. there will be some note about how its a old artifact from a legacy system or w/e but now with the modern system you get more choice! read: you get to choose 1 of the multiple things you had before. excitement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I mean, there's no real reason tanks should have it and no one else does. I wouldn't be mad
    how many times has there been a strat that involves mount pulling a lot of mobs? or suicide running past mobs?

if anything blizz should daze like a lot of games treat falling damage nowadays: its just annoying so remove or minimize it. i get that daze serves a purpose, but the practical result of that purpose is just annoyance.

i mean, if blizz wants to make their dream of banning flying come true, wouldn't it make sense for them to address a couple of the annoyances that ground mounts have?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    do you want water walking or daze protection? you cant have both
    Tank spec?

Not just mount pulling, daze also applies when you're on foot. It would be incredibly frustrating to tank if you could be dazed.