Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    No. You are wrong.
    Compelling arguement.... just no words.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    Babies Die in India After Getting “5-in-1” Vaccine

    "According to news reports, health officials in India suspect that the “serious complications” children developed after the vaccinations were due to medical error when the analgesic opioid drug Tramadol was mistakenly administered to the infants."


    Two Infants and a Toddler in India Die Shortly After Vaccinations

    Doesn't mention anything regarding cause of death. Also you linked and cited it twice.

    Indian Girls Die Following Vaccinations

    ""Medical authorities have yet to confirm that the deaths were caused by the vaccine, saying only, “A district-level technical committee on vaccines met in Mandya on Saturday afternoon and discussed the incident. It didn’t get any clarity on the cause of death.""



    Can we stop fearmongering now?
    When you educate yourself about real vaccine injury you learn coverups are ALWAYS a part of vaccine injury. Doctors lie, big pharma manipulates, the mainstream media protects their sponsors, politicians sell out. If someone in your family is vaccine-injured it's directly your fault due to karma.

  3. #23
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    30,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    Most cases of vaccination complications are due to administering errors. If the area isn't properly sanitized or the needle is contaminated it's very easy for complications to arise, but this is of course always overlooked by anyone opposed to vaccines.
    Ah, well that would explain things. India can be very wonderful, or woefuly under prepared.

  4. #24
    Bloodsail Admiral Kheirn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,099
    It just dawned on me. The OP is swineflu. Of course a virus would be against vaccination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    In India it isn't that obvious.
    Always doubt, like repugs and global warming. Big pharma is tickled pink by useful idiots like you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    It just dawned on me. The OP is swineflu. Of course a virus would be against vaccination.
    I'm for you, darling.

  6. #26

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    First of all, your opinion is invalid unless you get all the CDC recommended vaccines for adults: MMR booster, HepA, HepB, HiB, Meningococcal ACWY, MenB, shingles, influenza, Tdap, varicella, Zoster recombinant, HPV, Pneumococcal PCV13, Pneumococcal PPSV23.

    Until you have gotten all 15 then you keep your stupid pro-vax mouth SHUT.
    What..i'm agreeing with their use. Im telling you they are a good thing despite those they harm. How is that anti vax? or are you going to claim no one has adverse reactions to vaccines? I guess you don't think DDT killed folks either...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  8. #28
    Bloodsail Admiral Kheirn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    When you educate yourself about real vaccine injury you learn coverups are ALWAYS a part of vaccine injury. Doctors lie, big pharma manipulates, the mainstream media protects their sponsors, politicians sell out. If someone in your family is vaccine-injured it's directly your fault due to karma.
    I'm a bioengineer student. I literally study this and actually understand how vaccines work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ah, well that would explain things. India can be very wonderful, or woefuly under prepared.
    A rationalization to avoid the effort it takes to actually justify your self-image as a conscientious human being but that's a lie.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    I'm a bioengineer student. I literally study this and actually understand how vaccines work.
    You're a student of SHIT. Literally.

  10. #30

  11. #31
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    17,620
    So even if we say all those deaths were 100% because of vaccines. Thats 6 deaths in 5 years?


    How many would die if we didn't vaccinate and let those diseases run wild.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

  12. #32
    Bloodsail Admiral Kheirn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    You're a student of SHIT. Literally.
    Well, seeing as shit is on avarage 25-50% bacterial biomass, you're not entirely wrong there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Reminds me of that news report from Pakistan(?) where a bunch of kids died due to the vaccines being fouled due to improper storage.
    It probably was due to improper storage/administration, I wouldn’t trust the health services over there
    So you buy that rationalization at face value? With all of big pharma's profits at stake? And the livelihoods of doctors? And social media advertising? Or could it possibly be that vaccines inherently kill and injure susceptible babies?

  14. #34

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Moronic. I hate that meme btw.

    Therefore nobody will cry when your precious little baby is given brain-death for innefective vaccines that confer mere partial immunity against benign diseases.

  16. #36
    OP have you ever received any vaccinations?

  17. #37
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    17,620
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    Moronic. I hate that meme btw.

    Therefore nobody will cry when your precious little baby is given brain-death for an innefective vaccines for mere partial immunity against benign diseases.
    And when more kids are dying from preventable diseases? Its ok then?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    Moronic. I hate that meme btw.

    Therefore nobody will cry when your precious little baby is given brain-death for innefective vaccines that confer mere partial immunity against benign diseases.
    sorry your schools didnt teach you basic sience little kid , go back to school now

  19. #39
    You filth have earned yourselves some severe bad karma. I will be very glad to see it.

  20. #40
    Try reading a better source. "thevaccinereaction.org" site is for the National Vaccine Information Center which is an anti-vax organization and is considered a leading source of fearmongering and misinformation.

    Here is the real scoop on just the first one alone - https://scroll.in/latest/915782/hyde...ng-vaccination

    One infant died and 22 others were in a critical condition after the staff of Nampally urban primary health centre in Hyderabad allegedly administered them the wrong medicine – tramadol instead of paracetamol – after vaccination. The alleged mistake took place because of the similar packaging on the two drugs available at the health centre, The New Indian Express reported on Thursday.
    Stop reading BS Anti-Vax sites. As demonstrated with the first item alone, they are more than willing to twist reality to make an apple look like an orange, or simply outright lie whenever it is convenient.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •