Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Someone proposed Stratholme some time ago. Unfortunately i don't remember where I saw it, but it would be cool if it ever happens

edit: LOL one post above and it was proposed again!
    Last edited by Drpizka; 2019-04-15 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Just give the Forsaken Stratholme. Fix it up, put those damn fires out and it could make a nice city!
    this would be an awesome idea! I loved stratholme in the caverns of time instance

Would make sense but Blizzard wants Horde to own only Kalimdor.

- - - Updated - - -

Just give the Forsaken Stratholme. Fix it up, put those damn fires out and it could make a nice city!
    I would prefer to get HD capital.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I would prefer to get HD capital.
    What about HD Stratholme?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    What about HD Stratholme?
    I'd like that. However, Blizzard doesn't want Forsaken in Lordaeron.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Genn: *TRIGGERED*

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I'd like that. However, Blizzard doesn't want Forsaken in Lordaeron.
    What about the ruins of Theramore then? Looks like there's plenty of room for another undercity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    What about the ruins of Theramore then? Looks like there's plenty of room for another undercity.
    I would be glad to see it.

But Undercity isn't destroyed, it's just full of gas.

I always expected Undercity to go back to being a regular city again in the next expansion when the gas has cleared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    Someone proposed Stratholme some time ago. Unfortunately i don't remember where I saw it, but it would be cool if it ever happens

edit: LOL one post above and it was proposed again!
    Think Stratholme would be too close to the cleansing by the Argents. Tyr's Hand could easily be reused.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Well for one they dont make a lick of sense. It was literaly an intern looking at the questing zone and trying to make a "war" scenario around it. Too bad that some characters being prominently displayed were killed back in cata, but oh well. You say its canon.

Also, any Darkshore mission was invalidated by what we have seen during last patch.
    Never said it was canon but there's no say it isn't either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Transhumanism View Post
    Ashenvale belonged to the horde since cataclysm. And for Gilneas, how can this zone belong to neither to the factions? You have either alliance appearance or horde appearance, but you don't fight for a zone just to leave it alone when the enemy is retreating.
    Umm... no. Garrosh lost the war in Ashenvale.

I think Black Rook Hold x Bradensbrook would make for a perfect Night Elf / Gilneas settlement.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    They have Azshara....basically a whole zone for the little guys. Night Elves and Gilneans are forced to shack up in Stormwind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Goblins have Azshara. Yes, I know that their homeland is Kezan and I'm all for their return there, but they reclaimed an entire zone as their new home. Worgen never got the same treatment after the fall of Gilneas. That ugly single tree they got in Darnassus is laughable in comparison, and they lost even that.
    You are both absolutely right - I always forget Azshara exists (ergo, the gigantic cannon that now sits in the middle).

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh