About Laborers and Urchins

Is Ashvane company the only people in Kul Tiras that practice child labor? Or has Alliance taken over it now? Does this still happen in Alliance controlled areas, can anyone confirm? I will hope that Alliance will ban this right?

No, Anduin will formally adopt child labour into the Alliance when he is stabbed by the dagger containing Nzoth that turns him into Nduin.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    No, Anduin will formally adopt child labour into the Alliance when he is stabbed by the dagger containing Nzoth that turns him into Nduin.
    This is right after the Steamy encounter with Sylvanas, who is disguised as Wrathion, as ordered to by N'zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Somehow I can't picture child labor happening in Alliance areas unless the Alliance leadership is totally clueless about what's happening behind closed doors in their turf.

That said. Are you FOR or AGAINST it? Maybe humans wouldn't care much about that child labor happening, but wouldn't the other Alliance races be like wtf or something, seeing kultiran kids picking up boxes and carrying them from 1 workshop to another?

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    Somehow I can't picture child labor happening in Alliance areas unless the Alliance leadership is totally clueless about what's happening behind closed doors in their turf.

That said. Are you FOR or AGAINST it? Maybe humans wouldn't care much about that child labor happening, but wouldn't the other Alliance races be like wtf or something, seeing kultiran kids picking up boxes and carrying them from 1 workshop to another?
    I am sure dwarves and gnomes have nothing against industrial revolution.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    We politically-correctly call these "gnomes".

7+ Year Old Account
    Its the Ashvane Trading Company doing it. I imagine once someone new takes over the practice will end, what with us constantly taking the children away in a WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post

Humans have been using slave labor for a while,one of the first quests Horde get in Jade Forest is freeing Pandaren laborers from the Alliance.