Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vote: Kryllian

- - - Updated - - -

also val

roleblock is just the most likely scenario, there are some fringe busdriver ones, but yeah why consider them at all rn. my action failed prob a roleblocker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    welp. that was an interesting 7 pages of bullshit to read. im gonna go ahead with either crackleslap or zexism being my aims for a vote. crackle bc cant trust a hoe, zexism for being pink. pink is more than likely the color they flip on death usually meaning a third faction.

vote: Zexism
    absolutely no base for this info lora

@Danner

thanks for saying i am pink btw, next time say i am purple so people can make up an alignment around tbat
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

omg this site is so frustrating sometimes i have just gone through picking out all the quotes i wanted and i go to reply and nothing there grrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

i'll try again

Day two votes:

Code:
    Zexism   : 4 Kryllian#192, Val#298, Lora#333, Dendrek#338
    Graeham  : 2 Danner#288, Strike#312
    Kryllian : 2 Dupti#198, Zexism#341
    Dendrek  : 1 Crackle#254
    Strikered: 1 Grae#281
    Not Voting: Listo

Just over 13 hours left. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    omg this site is so frustrating sometimes i have just gone through picking out all the quotes i wanted and i go to reply and nothing there grrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

i'll try again
    grrrrrrrrrrr rawr
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Kryllian

I get a slight town feel from Zexism so far. I'm going to sleep but if day is still going when I wake I'll make sure to check in and whatnot.

To be clear about the intent behind my vote:

I don't care about Danner's claim. The pink has nothing to do with my vote. Instead, I'm voting on Zexism because it feels like he's only showing himself to prevent a lynch. And even with that he's still not doing much.

Most of his reads appear genuine. But the read on Kryllian feels slightly OMGUS and forced. While I agree that Kryllian's contributions so far feel lackluster, I'm not sure I agree with the opportunistic read that Zexism is giving. If not for the tension between these two, Kryllian would be neutral for me. Zexism is also somewhat neutral, but with an important caveat: it feels like he's intentionally avoiding contributing. And to me that's dangerous.

Speaking about his other reads, so far the majority are just town-light reads. While the reasoning behind them aren't too bad, from my perspective they just look like buddying. This is because, other than Kryllian, all he has are town-light reads. Yesterday it was Danner and Marack. Today it's Danner, me and Graeham.

And outside of these reads and a bit of back and forth with Kryallian he hasn't given anything I've thought of as note-worthy.

This kind of unaggressive attitude strikes me as coming from someone who wants to keep a low profile. It's one thing to have low activity because of IRL. I know he's started a new job and has been busy. I don't blame him for that. But even while he's here he's doing little more than throwing out quips and lamenting the pink thing. The fact he admitted to being roleblocked suggests to me he's not keeping a low profile because he's an important TPR.

- - - Updated - - -

I threw out a no-comment vote to see if anyone would say anything about it. I'm slightly surprised no one has. I'm not stuck on wanting to lynch Zexism. I could switch to Strikered or Crackle.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not lynching Graeham today unless Strikered actually claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    For the record, me neither.

My initial impression was that Strikered had something and was holding off to avoid puncturing the day. He is at least claiming someone is lying, but I do not see understand the claim is.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

To be clear about the intent behind my vote:

I don't care about Danner's claim. The pink has nothing to do with my vote. Instead, I'm voting on Zexism because it feels like he's only showing himself to prevent a lynch. And even with that he's still not doing much.

Most of his reads appear genuine. But the read on Kryllian feels slightly OMGUS and forced. While I agree that Kryllian's contributions so far feel lackluster, I'm not sure I agree with the opportunistic read that Zexism is giving. If not for the tension between these two, Kryllian would be neutral for me. Zexism is also somewhat neutral, but with an important caveat: it feels like he's intentionally avoiding contributing. And to me that's dangerous.

Speaking about his other reads, so far the majority are just town-light reads. While the reasoning behind them aren't too bad, from my perspective they just look like buddying. This is because, other than Kryllian, all he has are town-light reads. Yesterday it was Danner and Marack. Today it's Danner, me and Graeham.

And outside of these reads and a bit of back and forth with Kryallian he hasn't given anything I've thought of as note-worthy.

This kind of unaggressive attitude strikes me as coming from someone who wants to keep a low profile. It's one thing to have low activity because of IRL. I know he's started a new job and has been busy. I don't blame him for that. But even while he's here he's doing little more than throwing out quips and lamenting the pink thing. The fact he admitted to being roleblocked suggests to me he's not keeping a low profile because he's an important TPR.

- - - Updated - - -

I threw out a no-comment vote to see if anyone would say anything about it. I'm slightly surprised no one has. I'm not stuck on wanting to lynch Zexism. I could switch to Strikered or Crackle.

- - - Updated - - -

dendrek, you should try thinking out of the box more often, regardless if you want me to force some scum reads thats your thing, at best i can tell you I might have slight thoughts about duptu, which i dont wanna explore just yet

maybe after sorting out people who lack any substance and instead just want a lynch dendrek

Honestly Strikered I need you to commit to your claim if you want me to follow you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @dupti: Did you get something last night, as Graeham claims?
    I already answered this; no I did not receive anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    dendrek, you should try thinking out of the box more often, regardless if you want me to force some scum reads thats your thing, at best i can tell you I might have slight thoughts about duptu, which i dont wanna explore just yet
    Then why are you voting on Kryllian? Seems weird to follow my vote while having "slight thoughts" about me while not even attempting to figure out my alignment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    To my knowledge, I didn't get role blocked. I targeted Dupti and attempted to give him an item. Now, that means that Dupti could be lying in an effort to see me lynched but I don't believe that to be the case as even if he were scum, it'd be of benefit for him to try and bait further items from me later on in the game. Or just play along and hope to off me at night.
    Why did you target me?

maybe after sorting out people who lack any substance and instead just want a lynch dendrek
    I don't want you to force reads you don't have. Whether it's reads, interactions, or just asking or answering questions, it feels to me like we have to drag you along kicking and screaming just to get you to do anything. Incidentally, even your town reads I think were prompted by someone requesting something from you. So perhaps if no one was actively calling you out I wonder if you'd even bother posting.

I usually consider what possible strategies people are employing based on their playstyle. If you have some brilliant plan and your current contributions are part of that, I guess that box is a bit too deep for me to see outside of it.

Can you explain the second sentence?

Right

here's a loyey dovey response, because apparently hand holding is what you guys want, and despite the fact I have seen much worse from previous players i'll be nice and walk you through it.

my opinion on Dendrek and Crackle right now is they are my 2 towniest of peeps, whilst i dont completely agree with everything that has gone on both town in my eyes

dupti is also in my trust column for the moment as dupti you have burned me before lol

so lets start with the posts

quick fyi for sanity reasons i have deleted stuff from posts that aren't relevant to the point im making

@Crackleslap: Okay, what am I missing here?

The "collar" gave me NK immunity on N1. That's about it, isn't it?

--

Entirely unrelated, Zexism is Pink. This may or may not be important later. Just wanted you all to know.
    Danner I'm a little disappointed in you either you were being deliberately obtuse or something is up cus you know an IC doesn't give NK immunity right?

This is the first time I heard about any color in this game especially given that the role pms cant have color coding due to quick topic

- - - Updated - - -

in exchange i will tell this

I was roleblocked tonight
    Well, if nothing else my role is pretty easy to prove.

@dupti

Did you receive my gift?
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I dont think so, at least Cru did not tell me anything.

I believe Strikered is claiming that you visited Marack. @Strikered can you confirm this is the case? And why didnt you vote on Graeham then?

- - - Updated - - -

Thats interesting, because I actually think Crackle is very likely to be town based on his interaction with Dendrek.

Also this post kind of feels like fencesitting and I am not sure what to think of you not mentioning Strikered vs Graeham, as Strikered seems to be claiming that Graeham is lying
    OK so yes i am holding my cards very close to my chest but there are reasons for this, am I being too cautious maybe but lets not give away the goods for free at least let scum work for it

so 2 roleblocks is just a no no someone is definitely lying and seeing as Zexism can be vouched for last night (please dont make me do your homework for you and find that shit actually play the game dont let others do it for you) doesn't look good for Graeham

The same thing every player in the game was likely doing last night.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be willing to reveal who I visited, though I don't want to claim my full role unless strictly necessary for obvious reasons.
    quickest backtrack ever!!!!!!!!!

I'm inclined to believe Crackle's claim. My own role card also contains flavour text along those lines. In that...if I don't create a useful item for someone, they get a sex toy instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hm, in that case I will lay off of Crackle. For now.

Kryllian's callout has made me think he is slightly less likely to be scum, but I don't trust Zexism. As such:

Vote: Zexism
    scum buddies much???

Val what was it that was so convicing about Graehams post there that swayed you. did you forget about the conversation you had in your qt that we weren't privy too and just said 'yeah thats enough for me I'll go with my team'

@Danner

It's likely going to be very easy to claim X, Y or Z in this game. Especially as scum. I can't be certain just yet since we've only seen a single role card but Cruelle games tend to be like your games in regards to every role having something special to bring to the table even if it's fairly minor and very niche.
    I'm inclined to believe Crackle's claim. My own role card also contains flavour text along those lines. In that...if I don't create a useful item for someone, they get a sex toy instead.
    hmm yeah well you're dispelling your own bs there.

@Strikered

Did Dupti do something bad?

That's...very interesting, especially accounting for Marack's role. The wording of his role card suggests to me that he would draw any night actions to himself that were aimed at his chosen target. Yet not only did Strikered refuse to mention that he repeatedly ignored my questions about what exactly he was implying. I don't trust him one bit.

Well, I'll claim in full if need be. Though Strikered backing off and refusing to elaborate really rubs me the wrong way. Did he back off because the disagreement between Crackle and yourself happened to occur at the exact same time that he abruptly claimed? Furthermore, going back a few posts before his claim he stated that he was 'catching up'. Which begs the question as to why he didn't mention it as of his first post.

He's also been very quiet and was set to be the one to be lynched by virtue of lurking if we couldn't find some other target to pressure today.
    Questions ...plural??? please point me in the right direction of all these questions, or are you attempting to misdirect people in an attempt to get heat off you?

As an aside, I really don't like how both Strikered and Danner are ignoring my attempts to engage them. I'd like them both to respond as quickly as they reasonably can, rather than leave any heavy debate until later on the day phase.
    Yes master..... oh wait

It's going to come across as petty, but my vote is staying where it is. Especially after that outburst and lack of willingness to elaborate or discuss the actual game.
    was I discussing something else??? i'll check but pretty sure I wasn't discussing building a wall and making scum pay for it, nor was I discussing Texit. towns efforts to break away from the mafia market.

here is a section i'm going to call #Justlorathings a compilation of all of Lora's posts today
    great. just fantastic. this is going to be a hilarious game.
    trouble shitting/not enough lube with the pegging? always make sure to properly lubricate! sore bums are no fun, well. thats a lie. they can be really fun. this one time, at band camp...

anyway. i'll be back later on tonight. gotta get my steps in today.
    i found out who the doctor is so theres that. my role is a hugger. pretty fucking hilarious.
    i mean i could tell you guys who it is but somehow i dont think i should. idk feeling cute might go chaotic shenanigans later.
    apologies for not being active. am not actively lurking, just hating the bullshit i'm dealing with IRL.
    can i say imaginary people IRL?

- - - Updated - - -

me. permission denied because children are a plague.
    reading the 7 pages of letters and whatnots now fren. ill let you know.
    welp. that was an interesting 7 pages of bullshit to read. im gonna go ahead with either crackleslap or zexism being my aims for a vote. crackle bc cant trust a hoe, zexism for being pink. pink is more than likely the color they flip on death usually meaning a third faction.

vote: Zexism
    if you want my 2 potatos on the matter i have no patience with petty people at all.

right now I have to work I hope thats ok with some of you

@Dendrek

some people here dont solve or actually think about alignments, they think about getting someone lynched. thats scum attitude

@Strikered:

It's called a collar, but the RP of last night tells what it does. The prize was a limo ride, making me immune for NKs on N1. It's not actually a standard due collar, as far as I can tell. I have no indication beyond the name of the item that I am lynch immune at least. But if that is the case and it does give me some lynch immunity, the collar should decay today anyway.

--
    @dupti: Damn, I missed that part where you denied it. Thanks to strikered for quoting the relevant posts.

That makes me see what Strikered is suggesting. That if Graeham was blocked, there are two abilities that can roleblock. I honestly do not consider this impossible.
    @Strikered:

Lying about giving a gift is a silly thing to lie about. What would be the scum motive for lying about such a thing?
    I cannot shake that I believe you have something else up your sleeve. But the missing gift is not really a tenable reason to lynch someone IMO.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I've reread through Kryllian's posts. I do not agree with either Dupti or Zexism on her. Her posts do strike me as coming from a townie mindset -- at the very least, even if it's slightly naive, it feels like she wants to get stuff done. I think it's worth pressuring her later to see how she'll react, but I don't want to lynch her today.

- - - Updated - - -

Lying about giving a gift is a silly thing to lie about. What would be the scum motive for lying about such a thing?
    I cannot shake that I believe you have something else up your sleeve. But the missing gift is not really a tenable reason to lynch someone IMO.
    That's something Graeham would lie about if he's scum. There's another reason I have to be slightly wary of Graeham (two actually), but I'm not willing to push that angle just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    my opinion on Dendrek and Crackle right now is they are my 2 towniest of peeps, whilst i dont completely agree with everything that has gone on both town in my eyes

dupti is also in my trust column for the moment as dupti you have burned me before lol
    I wonder if you could justify these three reads.

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti Earlier you said you could be sold on a vote for me or Zexism. Do you still feel that way?

Here is my concern about Graeham:

It sounds to me like he is suggesting that his items are beneficial, so I find it odd of him to target me n1 even if he did have a townread on me at the time, because I think it is fair to say that there was a rather high chance that I would get nked based on the previous game I think

I also thought it was weird how he opened the game by claiming we should go for inactive players only to not follow up on it until Strikered pressured him.

On the other hand I agree with Danner it is silly to lie about giving gifts and it is certainly possible he would eventually have pushed for the inactive players later

I've seen a few people say they have a town read on Crackle.

His posting style and the nature of his arguments are scummy to me. But there's some part of me that wonders if Crackle being scummy is definitely a scum tell for him. Admittedly I don't know what the best way to read Crackle is, so I can only base my reads on his content. Besides the strong OMGUS he has towards me, there are a few small hints that he has an interest in solving the game. And there are a few small hints that he might not be on a scum team. But I'm not convinced these hints should be taken as proof. It's slightly strange to me that several people seem to have strong town reads on him. It's making me question my own read slightly. But unless I can actually be convinced otherwise, I still want to lynch him.

My main reason for not voting on him earlier today is I knew he'd feel some tension towards me and I wanted to see if he'd react to it despite me not being overtly against him. As it turns out, he did react to it rather aggressively. It was somewhat proof, in my opinion, that he felt threatened by me. And this, I think, is a pretty strong scum tell.

I know it's late in the day, but I don't think it's too late for this.

Vote Crackle

I can still go back to Zexism, but I don't want Crackle to be overlooked as a possibility for today.

Earlier you said you could be sold on a vote for me or Zexism. Do you still feel that way?
    Just to clarify I said I could probably be sold on a vote on you, not on Zex as in I was at the time already okay with a vote on zex.

I'm not about to vote on you at this point, but I am not convinced you are town. On one hand I do get the impression you are playing for yourself as in you are not aligned with anyone which I think is a town tell, but on the other hand I am not sold on the things you are pushing, so I do need some more information. Crackle or Danner have not sold me on a vote on you if that is what you are asking, as both of their reads seem to come from a biased point of view.

I'm not sure what to make of Zex. I kind of believe him when he claims he was roleblocked, because I don't think he would lie about that as either alignment, but there is lack of consistency, eg. voting with me while thinking I might be scum but has shown no interest in me/my alignment, has mainly been reactive but I guess it kind of makes sense given the pressure on him

What I found interesting about you saying you could be sold on a vote for me is I wonder if you seriously meant that. Who's going to sell you on it? What exactly are they going to sell you? I don't think you actually expected to be sold for a vote on me. Rather, perhaps, you were just trying to get people to be suspicious of me. I think it would have been better if you had actually voted on me. Sewing seeds of doubt doesn't seem to do much good if you aren't trying to resolve the dilemma.

I think the most interesting that happened today is Graeham vs Strikered honestly, because it seemed like Strikered was counterclaiming Graeham. I believe if there is a scum between the two of them then I'd definitely look into Val as well. I really dislike how he "caught up", commented on Dendrek vs Crackle etc yet did never commented Graeham or Strikered.

- - - Updated - - -

What I found interesting about you saying you could be sold on a vote for me is I wonder if you seriously meant that. Who's going to sell you on it? What exactly are they going to sell you? I don't think you actually expected to be sold for a vote on me. Rather, perhaps, you were just trying to get people to be suspicious of me. I think it would have been better if you had actually voted on me. Sewing seeds of doubt doesn't seem to do much good if you aren't trying to resolve the dilemma.
    I clearly stated my thoughts about you. I did not think you had done anything alignment indicative but I thought something felt off. I also voiced my concern day 1, it kind of felt you were trying to get people to vote on you to give you the IC by trying really hard to be townread by simply questioning every little thing as an attempt at contributing, it did not feel like you were really going anywhere with it.

Whos going to sell me on it? Who knows, that's why I put it out there if someone has a valid scumread on you I'm tempted to follow you because I was very wary of you.