Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    As said before, the spin on the powers made it fun. Can't stop laughing at the fluff in Dupti's rolecard.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Now... SOMEONE END THIS GODDAMN 24 HOUR MAINTENANCE FFXIV IS HAVING SAVE ME LORD!!!
    expansion soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Can't stop laughing at the fluff.
    Shameful reveal from the mod:

The Limo was fluff! I said you win an Iron Collar not night action immunity, even had posts saying "the race for the collar". You voted for the person who won the collar nothing else. The draw back was: The collar lasted a single day. The bullet proof limo was fluff.

Am I awful?

cant wait for shadowbringers personally
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    expansion soon?
    Nah today was just because they are expanding the data center I believe. Well that and applying 4.57 today, but the data center expansion is what made the maintenance longer for NA.

Thanks for the game Cru!

5+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game, Cruelle!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    expansion soon?
    June 28th is the early access date. 2nd of July is the regular launch date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao shit I completely forgot about this day phase because of the release of mortal kombat 11. Town won anyway. Woot.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda feel bad for scum. Think towns night actions were perfect this game and just too much information going out.

Also my role was a role.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for modding the game Cru!

I'd love to see a list of how the night actions worked out and in what order they resolved.

Also I'm curious how you envisioned the scum teams alternating night actions working together when you set it up. Did we use it the way you though or did we screw it up? Plus what was my guide dog doing? Protect/prevent redirect?

For what it's worth I actually did think the game was going to continue and I've been convince Zexism was a third party/fake cop claim since Day 2. Everything I said in my last post was an honest post of what I though. Then when they hammered me and kept asking me questions like I should respond made me even more convinced I'd wake up to see the game going. The first time i was dishonest in my posts/reads was the last day when I was trying to fake claim to try and prevent a lynch even though i knew it was going to happen after the previous day no matter what I did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game... sucks I died on N1, but that was my own doing and a bit of scums undoing.

I was in the air between using my role on dupti or dendrek and scum more or less set their eyes on the same 2 as a potential kill target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray for the win! My loss streak is over i think? Yeah I trusted danner from n1. But now that I see the full roles that is madness. I approve. Surprisingly quick game.

- - - Updated - - -

Good game. Thanks for modding cruelly

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Thanks for modding the game Cru!

I'd love to see a list of how the night actions worked out and in what order they resolved.

Also I'm curious how you envisioned the scum teams alternating night actions working together when you set it up. Did we use it the way you though or did we screw it up? Plus what was my guide dog doing? Protect/prevent redirect?

Mafia had to alternate there abilities at the start because I didn't want you finding the cop to early through investigation method only.

Your guide dog helped Val dodge Dupti's Ethan block. It couldn't get you passed Danner's red/pink pill and would have redirected you had you encountered Danner's yellow pill but the dog would have failed against Dupt's Edna but got you passed Gemma and Ethan.

The Dog ability works on all 3 of you but only once per night.

thank you for the game Cru

although i was struggling to keep track of who was what I did enjoy the game

feel bad for Graeham, it was ballsy play i'll admit and was ready to back down and reveal it was a pressure thing but something told me to persist

Was a really cool game with plenty of room for shenanifucks, and a several players did a good job of taking advantage of that. Well done.

Thank you Cruelle for hosting it.

For those who didn't see my QT, my ability wasn't a roleblock, it was a role target randomizer. In other words, the person I target, if they use an ability, will use it on a random target rather than their intended one.

I ended up only using it on Crackle. Didn't want to disrupt a potential investigation.