Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchedTV View Post
    Method is having a really hard time atm on uu'nat. Best try is 69%, Exorsus is on 73%. That boss looks way overtuned as it is right now.
    Don't think it's that overtuned, just a hard boss. Jaina progression also looked like that until guilds got their shit together. The transition is indeed a tough spot, but so were both of Jaina's transitions, the first one especially.

Mages being worse than shadow priest, balance and warlock at boss damage while simultaneously having no ability to multidot is pretty sweet balance for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Mages being worse than shadow priest, balance and warlock at boss damage while simultaneously having no ability to multidot is pretty sweet balance for sure.
    Imagine whining about game balance as a ranged player.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Everyone who isn't a shadow priest, ele shaman, balance druid or warlock should probably be whining right now.

Bruh mythic blockades is hard enough because you have to get 19 people to not be total dipshits.

I don't even want to think about when we get jaina and deal with crucible

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who isn't a shadow priest, ele shaman, balance druid or warlock should probably be whining right now.
    I mean I play a rogue, we bring jack all to raids >.<
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

That i can agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    The statistics don't lie, Mages are the worst ranged in the game by a significant margin. Meanwhile Shadow, Lock, Boomkin, and Elemental are ahead by a large margin over the 6th place spec(Lock has 2 specs in the top 5 in overall Mythic Dazar'alor). We're talking a 3.6% dps difference from 5th place to 6th place and a 16.3% difference between the top spec(Shadow Priest) and the bottom spec(Arms Warrior). The difference between Shadow and the top Mage spec(Arcane) is roughly 11%. Class balance is dreadful right now and statistics don't lie. Instead of attacking someone with a justified reply, get your facts straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    That's exactly what they're saying. The very top guilds being challenged and forced to absurd stacking >>> showing middle finger to everyone else. Go afk for a week/however long it takes for Blizzard to nerf this atrocity, it's more important that people live vicariously through Method&co wiping for 100+ times
    I don't see a problem with this in a 2 boss raid. Just view the first week as "hyper mythic week", the nerf hammer will be swung in full force next monday. Yeah, you don't have a real chance to kill it week one, but you can go and practice a bit while the world first race is interesting. I'm pretty sure you didn't expect to kill Jaina week 1 and if Jaina had stayed as she were in week 1 we'd have about 40 guilds killing her until now and not 400.

Which will indirectly make Jaina harder, if not by much... so that's very likely.
    They'll probably nuke Jaina with the nerf bomb soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    They'll probably nuke Jaina with the nerf bomb soon too.
    Ion just got his first Stormwall Blockade kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ZtDmJ#fight=19

So he'll at least see how dumb Jaina's p1 rng is soon.

Ion just got his first Stormwall Blockade kill https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ZtDmJ#fight=19

So he'll at least see how dumb Jaina's p1 rng is soon.
    In that case we should see some p1 hotfixes to Jaina very soon.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    In that case we should see some p1 hotfixes to Jaina very soon.
    Nah, they'll just keep changing elemental/shattering lance again. Someone in the dev team really wants to see a "proper" phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean they should be buffing underperformers not nerfing Shadow. T
    Shadow is doing 30% more than every other spec. They aren't going to buff every other spec 30%. They are going to nerf shadow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Don't think it's that overtuned, just a hard boss.
    If you have to stack 10 of single broken DPS class to meet the DPS check it's overtuned.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Shadow is doing 30% more than every other spec. They aren't going to buff every other spec 30%. They are going to nerf shadow.
    Shadow isn't doing 30% more than every spec, they're 16.3% higher than the bottom spec(this is statistically proven with warcraftlogs overall 90th percentile Dazar'alor[looking off a single boss in the new raid is skewed and inaccurate data intake]). Shadow, Ele, Destro, Aff, and Boomkin are just over 4% higher than the 6th place spot and around .6% separates those 5 specs. 6th-23rd is only a 6% difference between them. The proper thing to do with be to nerf those 5 specs about 6% and buff the bottom 6 around 4%(and the very bottom spec being buffed around 10%). Blizzard isn't logical though. I don't see them pushing out another nerf to Shadow, the correct answer is to buff underperformers anyway with the tuning they implemented with Mythic Crucible, so that they don't have to heavily nerf the raid and the top specs that people are using to carry them through the raid.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2019-04-26 at 06:31 AM.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Whatever, Mages and Hunters have been the de facto ranged DPS for years now. Spriests/Ele and to a lesser extent Balance being meta is an anomaly, not the norm. And most top 10 guilds ended up taking a bunch of mages/hunters to their first M BoD kills anyway.

As soon as precious little Mages and Hunters start doing comparable DPS, the rest of us ranged DPS will be completely shoved out because Blizzard refuse to give consistently useful spells to Priests/Shamans/Boomies.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Whatever, Mages and Hunters have been the de facto ranged DPS for years now. Spriests/Ele and to a lesser extent Balance being meta is an anomaly, not the norm. And most top 10 guilds ended up taking a bunch of mages/hunters to their first M BoD kills anyway.

As soon as precious little Mages and Hunters start doing comparable DPS, the rest of us ranged DPS will be completely shoved out because Blizzard refuse to give consistently useful spells to Priests/Shamans/Boomies.
    Boomkin has been "meta" for the last 2 expansions, as have warlocks(3 expansions). Hunter has been bottom tier DPS for the last 2 expansions always being over nerfed the instant they're "too strong". BM went from the top 5 in Uldir to the bottom spec in a week of heroic data, zero Mythic data. Last expansion Hunters weren't even a viable class for the first few months, to the point that they fired the Hunter class designer and didn't get them fixed until ToS came out and even then, they were the bottom half of classes for the remainder of the expansion. They weren't that hot in WoD either, all 3 specs were low end throughout all of WoD with very few niche encounters fitting their DPS while moving ability.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Why is it that everything has to turn into drama shitstorm. Just enjoy observing the world first race, or don't. It's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Why is it that everything has to turn into drama shitstorm. Just enjoy observing the world first race, or don't. It's fine.
    Whining is fun.

Clearly not everyone is as amazing as you and raids with 19 clones.
    Was a pain setting up the multi-box...and the wife complains about the cost from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post

If you have to stack 10 of single broken DPS class to meet the DPS check it's overtuned.
    I was talking about Uu'nat, not Cabal.