Cosmetic Rewards Past 500 Wins

So I'm nearly at 500 ranked wins with all classes, it's really been a fun thing to work towards especially since they all look so dang pretty. Though I do kinda wish there would be more to progress in the longer-term. What if they added tiers for 1k 2k 5k and 10k which reward further cosmetic perks (whatever they would be). Maybe 1k would add a slightly glowier portrait border, who knows.

I just like the general idea of cosmetic stuff as long as it's not too visually intrusive.

They said in a q and a recently they would like to do something like that in the future. But then again don't hold your breath, they were looking into a tournament mode over 2 years ago.

I'd settle for "Thank you" emote as 1k unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevrah View Post
    So I'm nearly at 500 ranked wins with all classes, it's really been a fun thing to work towards especially since they all look so dang pretty. Though I do kinda wish there would be more to progress in the longer-term. What if they added tiers for 1k 2k 5k and 10k which reward further cosmetic perks (whatever they would be). Maybe 1k would add a slightly glowier portrait border, who knows.

I just like the general idea of cosmetic stuff as long as it's not too visually intrusive.
    This may sound crazy to you, but what you have achieved IS the "longer-term" goal for probably most of the players. I doubt they will add in something for a handful of people.