Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Forced PvP in Mechagon

Are you kidding me Blizzard? Warmode is always enabled on Mechagon? Is this a joke?

Why did I pay hundreds of Euros, to transfer like 2 dozen characters from PvP server to PvE servers, when you force me to PvP in the new content you will release?

It used to be that people said, if you don't like it, transfer to a PvE server. I did that. Then you turn every server into a PvP server.

The point of Warmode is to switch it on if you wanna do world PvP and turn it off íf you don't. Everybody wins that way. Now you get rid of that choice in the newest content. So what's the point of Warmode now?

Blizzard always does this. They give you two options, then when people don't pick the option they want them to pick, they just get rid of the option and force them to do what they want.

It doesn't matter that the players have fun, it only matters that Blizzard gets what they want.

And on top of that they ripped players like me off, by charging them hundreds of Euros to transfer their characters away from PvP servers, only to then bring them back to PvP servers.

I've already asked them for my money back when they introduced Warmode, and they declined, so I am glad that I have already deleted all of my characters and my account and will never look back at this piece of shit company. Blizzard you can suck a huge dick.

Just a clarification OP - PvP is always enabled in Mechagon ... IF YOU HAVE WARMODE ENABLED.

PvP and Warmode are separate toggles, PvP can be enabled in non Warmode when you attack non player enemy targets.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just a clarification OP - PvP is always enabled in Mechagon ... IF YOU HAVE WARMODE ENABLED.

PvP and Warmode are separate toggles, PvP can be enabled in non Warmode when you attack non player enemy targets.
    On the front page it says

War Mode is enabled in Mechagon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lionheart View Post
    Are you kidding me Blizzard? Warmode is always enabled on Mechagon? Is this a joke?

Why did I pay hundreds of Euros, to transfer like 2 dozen characters from PvP server to PvE servers, when you force me to PvP in the new content you will release?

It used to be that people said, if you don't like it, transfer to a PvE server. I did that. Then you turn every server into a PvP server.

The point of Warmode is to switch it on if you wanna do world PvP and turn it off íf you don't. Everybody wins that way. Now you get rid of that choice in the newest content. So what's the point of Warmode now?

Blizzard always does this. They give you two options, then when people don't pick the option they want them to pick, they just get rid of the option and force them to do what they want.

It doesn't matter that the players have fun, it only matters that Blizzard gets what they want.

And on top of that they ripped players like me off, by charging them hundreds of Euros to transfer their characters away from PvP servers, only to then bring them back to PvP servers.

I've already asked them for my money back when they introduced Warmode, and they declined, so I am glad that I have already deleted all of my characters and my account and will never look back at this piece of shit company. Blizzard you can suck a huge dick.
    Pretty sure it means that the content of Mechagon can enable War Mode. Not that the entire thing has forced War Mode. The reason they specified this is because H/A share the same hub and they wanted to let those with it active know that they'll be sharing.

Probably should have paid attention to what you read instead of raging at what you think it said.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2019-04-13 at 04:36 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

What made you think war mode is forced here?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Pretty sure it means that the content of Mechagon can enable War Mode.
    You can do every content while having Warmode enabled. Your statement makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do every content while having Warmode enabled. Your statement makes no sense.
    Yes, and that was their way of saying that this neutral continent will have War Mode active despite being a neutral continent.

There is no forced PvP. I recommend that you calm down, but suspect you won't.
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

OP, the thing you're claiming backs you up is a quick text break-down of a video of a long ass video. If you actually watch the video it explains that war mode is optional in Mechagon.

There is no forced PVP here.

Yes, and that was their way of saying that this neutral continent will have War Mode active despite being a neutral continent.

There is no forced PvP. I recommend that you calm down, but suspect you won't.
    I don't think you understand language or how WoW works. Every zone "has warmode". You turn Warmode on in SW and OG and then you go to a zone. Warmode won't just turn off there. Nowhere. So clearly Mechagon will also be able to be visited while having Warmode on. So will Nazjatar.

What they said was

Warmode can either be enabled or disabled. If it's disabled, you can not be attacked by other players, and you are in a shard only with other players who also have it disabled. If Warmode is enabled, you can be attacked by other players, and you are in a shard only with other players, who also have it enabled.

What "Warmode is enabled in Mechagon" means is that when you are in Mechagon, it is always enabled, and there is no way of disabling it.

They did the same thing with the Warfront zones. If you are in one of the Warfront zones, and you are part of the faction that doesn't control the zone, then Warmode is always enabled for you and members of the other faction can always attack you. No way of turning it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    OP, the thing you're claiming backs you up is a quick text break-down of a video of a long ass video. If you actually watch the video it explains that war mode is optional in Mechagon.

There is no forced PVP here.
    1) Post the relevant timecode.
    2) Not my fault if MMO-C messes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. I tried.

You'll figure it out on your own eventually.

Have a nice night.

I'm not posting the time-code because I don't remember it. I think it was around the 26 minute mark? I only skimmed the video to see if your freak-out was justified. Its in there somewhere though. You have a source. Its not my problem if you don't believe me. Enjoy the rest of your nonsense freak-out thread.

Okay. I tried.

You'll figure it out on your own eventually.

Have a nice night.
    Nice argument. You should change your avatar to that of a white flag, horsefucker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I'm not posting the time-code because I don't remember it. I think it was around the 26 minute mark? I only skimmed the video to see if your freak-out was justified. Its in there somewhere though. You have a source. Its not my problem if you don't believe me. Enjoy the rest of your nonsense freak-out thread.
    Post a timecode, or you are lying. Until then, what's on the frontpage matters. It says on the frontpage

Lololol..... this kid

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    28:25 is when they start talking about warmode and it is very clear it is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    With regards to OP deleting everything:

"And nothing of value was lost."

Basic levels of logic is hard
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

On the front page it says
    Indeed - that means the warmode setting has an effect in Mechagon.

I'm also not sure why you are upset about Warmode being introduced - especially as it REDUCED the money Blizzard got for people swapping from PvP to PvE servers and gave people the option to swap it when ever they wanted.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2019-04-13 at 05:07 AM.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by TyloBedo View Post
    28:25 is when they start talking about warmode and it is very clear it is optional.
    Don't feed the troll. He's just making #$%^ posts all over the forums tonight

The summary's wording is imprecise. War Mode is and continues to be an opt-in system.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    With regards to OP deleting everything:

"And nothing of value was lost."

Basic levels of logic is hard
    I don't even know what you mean. If you place no value on your characters or your account, then why do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    War Mode is and continues to be an opt-in system.
    And the summary states that system is enabled in Mechagon ... that system which is opt-in.

- - - Updated - - -

If you place no value on your characters or your account, then why do you play?
    You may be a bit confused here, YOU are the one that deleted all your characters for no reason - thus YOU are the one that places no value on your characters or account.