Page 1 of 33
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order pure single player?

Showcase soon(TM) monkaS Idk but knowing EA, i feel it is an bait.

Good. I've been hungry for a single player Star Wars RPG for so long. So very long.

EA does not release pure singleplayer games so there is going to be some catch on in

10+ Year Old Account
    Story driven, MTX free, Single Player Star Wars RPG, with Sekiro style combat?

Yes. Fucking. Please!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    EA does not release pure singleplayer games so there is going to be some catch on in
    To be fair: its Respawn who makes this game. The same guys that just said "Just let us make Apex Legends and fuck off" to EA basically.
    If anything Respawn currently is the only studio that somewhat carries EA's stocks, which might give them a SHITTON of control over their stuff. Also if I remember correctly, Respawn made sure that they stay in full control over their released games and IPs.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    The only thing to be said at this stage. Even though, as a personal preference, I would want something that is NOT hard as nails, not all of us are fans of the super-duper-hardcore games mentioned.

Let's see what happens

[Insert Doubt (x) image macro here]

My default reaction is a 'whats the catch?' on a level i have never felt with a game publisher before. Theres no way there aint another shoe to drop unless Disney is putting a boot up their ass as the 2010's haven't been the return of Star Wars fever like they wanted and they want any game without bad press to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Story driven, MTX free, Single Player Star Wars RPG, with Sekiro style combat?

Yes. Fucking. Please!
    Confirmed? If so, sign me up. (Havent watched the video yet)

I just want a sequel to Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, with a combat system that actually has some depth and is decent, I don't understand why we've yet to see a sequel to that kind of game despite them being very popular, they still have the best lightsaber combat of any SW game.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I just want a sequel to Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, with a combat system that actually has some depth and is decent, I don't understand why we've yet to see a sequel to that kind of game despite them being very popular, they still have the best lightsaber combat of any SW game.
    I wait for it so long, long enough to lose intrest for it. But if this could happend damn...

But worth to keep in mind, it is EA so better don't get hopes highly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I expect them to release an episodic game. Charging you for each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    [Insert Doubt (x) image macro here]

My default reaction is a 'whats the catch?' on a level i have never felt with a game publisher before. Theres no way there aint another shoe to drop unless Disney is putting a boot up their ass as the 2010's haven't been the return of Star Wars fever like they wanted and they want any game without bad press to come out.
    I think the thing is they are about to lose the license therefore they want to end on a high note and maybe renew it. Disney only did a 10 year deal with EA and its coming to a end.

This will likely be the last EA Starwars game that comes out of said deal.

But that's just my guess at it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

god damn it, every game doesn't have to be a soul type game.

Respawn has great multiplayer games under their belt. Will they do a good job in making a challenging, progressive adventure game with a good story?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

lmao, no way in hell it remains a sekiro style -Star Wars- game.

Sounds pretty, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

What about macrotransactions? It's EA afterall.

Being honest though, I have no expectations or preconceptions about this game. It may be good it may not. But time will tell and we have had nothing considered as actual information yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing. Ea made them put in a battle pass for apex.

Doubt doubt doubt so much doubt. There WIll be something scummy ull see

Literally sounds too good to be true. I'd never trust EA but hey, if it's good I won't be complaining. APEX Legends turned out great, so hopefully this one will be as well.