Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Funny, I am at 46 and haven't focused on Azerite at all.
    How? I log in every day and farm quite alot of AP and I am only at 46. What have I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    How? I log in every day and farm quite alot of AP and I am only at 46. What have I missed?
    Then you do not farm a lot of AP. Anyone that actually farms should be close to 50 at least.

I don't know what you're doing, but you're not farming AP. I got my 9th alt to 120 very late on Tues April 23rd (technically early morning Wed the 24th) and at that point my neck was a 9. I've had 10 days to play including today at 120. With 1 day 17hrs /played (I work a more than 40hr/week job) and only a single reset I'm at level 45 on that character. What you're saying is not possible. You haven't been playing pretty much every day since launch and farming AP to be at 46 right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 48,53 on my main and 46,x on my alt, and I avoid all azerite WQS and missions. I only do LFR for mount chance and no other dungeon or raid.

It's impossible to avoid geting it anyway.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm at 48,53 on my main and 46,x on my alt, and I avoid all azerite WQS and missions. I only do LFR for mount chance and no other dungeon or raid.

It's impossible to avoid geting it anyway.
    I'm doing all AP missions daily, emissary daily (4x WQ bonus) IF azerite gear (for titan residum) and maybe otherwise 2-3 other WQs with AP, I also do 1 Mythic boss, and usually a few HC bosses as well.

It's maybe 1500 AP per day, and you need what, 20k per level? It's at least another 40 days for me left to get 50.

All I have done is emmisary quests, warfronts, occasional missions, and any WQ's that happen to have azerite rewards if I choose them. If I had actually made a focused effort with all the WQ's I never did, I would be at 50 by now.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    /humblebrag, pat yourself on the back or
    Rub other players face in it?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

As someone who's almost got my alt to neck 50 (main got it 2 weeks ago or so) it does feel pretty empty. I mean on one hand it feels nice, but I wish they could have converted the AP into something else. Gold?

you missed playing on toons non stop since launch

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    All I have done is emmisary quests, warfronts, occasional missions, and any WQ's that happen to have azerite rewards if I choose them. If I had actually made a focused effort with all the WQ's I never did, I would be at 50 by now.
    So you basically do farm AP, while claiming that you're not doing so. Not nearly as much as those who are 50 for a while, but it's far from "I barely do anything and I'm 48, it's easy."

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So you basically do farm AP, while claiming that you're not doing so. Not nearly as much as those who are 50 for a while, but it's far from "I barely do anything and I'm 48, it's easy."
    No I don't. I said I don't focus on it which means I don't go out of my way to grind for it. I do my emissary every day. So, that piles up naturally without me even paying attention to it. Any WQ I do that rewards Azerite comes from any quest that is just a rare NPC I have to kiill. I choose those to get my 4 WQ's for the emissary done faster. I do Warfronts to get gear. At no time doing any of that did I ever choose to do something specifically to get Azerite.

I haven't played for months. I logged in two weeks ago with azerite level 26 and now I'm 47... and I didn't do anything besides assaults and some emissaries. No mythics dungeons, no raids, no arena, no island, nothing. I can't imagine grinding this crap and only being 3 levels higher.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I send my dudes out for AP missions, do an emissary for AP maybe once a week, I do 2-3 mythic pluses of around the 15 range and the first 6 bosses of mythic BFD and I'm 29 percent into 47. Is it nothing? No, obviously not. But it's not a lot either. If I spent more time doing AP and not playing DMC 5, or sekiro, or mortal kombat 11, or monster hunter world for pc and so on and so forth I'd probably be 49 minimum by now. I enjoy my sanity though, so I'm fine with being 47 tbh.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    I haven't played for months. I logged in two weeks ago with azerite level 26 and now I'm 47... and I didn't do anything besides assaults and some emissaries. No mythics dungeons, no raids, no arena, no island, nothing. I can't imagine grinding this crap and only being 3 levels higher.
    It's pretty much the same as with AP back in Legion.

Some people religiously farmed AP, burnt themselves out in the process.
    Meanwhile I didn't spend a single moment doing shit for AP first, and was never more than 2-3 levels behind the grinders.

Now you beat World of Warcraft by obtaining the rank of Justicar.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am disappointed that they didn't have some sort of alternative - replacing ap with war resources or gold or something if you're at max level

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I am disappointed that they didn't have some sort of alternative - replacing ap with war resources or gold or something if you're at max level
    agree totally.
    just makes the entire AP system even more annoying for me. hit level 50 last week
    and so many missions just keep giving AP