10+ Year Old Account

[speculation] if there's a cinematic after we "defeat" Azshara

Nzoth is freed and all is lost. Suddenly, the Banshee Queen appears with the empty knife vessel of Xal'atath, u used its powers to drain Nzoth 's essence until the entirety of the old god vanished.

With new powers at her disposal, she wants to be the queen of Azeroth and the queen of Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Nzoth is freed and all is lost. Suddenly, the Banshee Queen appears with the empty knife vessel of Xal'atath, u used its powers to drain Nzoth 's essence until the entirety of the old god vanished.

With new powers at her disposal, she wants to be the queen of Azeroth and the queen of Shadowlands.
    "There ca be only one quuuuuuueeen"

please... don't...

Not bad but that's too much thought process for Big Blue right now. They're like a hot woman you're on a date with. It starts off absolutely great but it never finishes. Her storyline in Legion? Nope, not finished. Good try though bud. Keep your chin up.

Sylvanas: And now, to use Xal'atath to drain N'zoth and save the world!
    * you are not in the correct specialization to equip this item *
    Sylvanas: Hold on, crap. BRB.
    * logs *
    Priestvanas: There we go! Aw wait damn it I'm still on Holy from the raid.
    * uses a tome *

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally Im doubting she will use the dagger on nzoth initially,considering he has his minions give it to her. I’m thinking’s she Gona use it and those forsaken night elves to trap Elune

Turns out N'zoth and Elune are the same being. Maybe a Naaru/Void Lord. Instead of alternating between light and void it's split in 2. The light half is stuck on the moon and the void bit beneath the sea. After the raid some link will open between the two and a new font of power will burst forth from Nazjatar, THE DEATHWELL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Personally Im doubting she will use the dagger on nzoth initially,considering he has his minions give it to her. I’m thinking’s she Gona use it and those forsaken night elves to trap Elune
    Shes going to trap the moon or whatever elune is?

I'd rather whatever happens there ends up forcing us and N'zoth to cooperate.

Also, Sylvanas stabbing N'zoth with the dagger and just getting a sarcastic quip. Preferentially with the dagger turning out to be utterly useless now that Xal'atath is free.
    It was a prison, not an imprisonment tool.

To be honest, we're probably going to find out she's been working for/using N'zoth this entire time. I mean, N'zoth says leave the knife for his use, and she ends up with it so...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or N'zoth could imprison Sylvanas in the dagger and we can then just take the Vindicaar and chuck it in space?
    And then Nathanos sends some Orcs to retrieve his mistress. And the Alliance sends some SI:7 marines...

And that's why Warcraft 3 had Orc Flamethrowers and Space Marines in the editor files! It's all been foreshadowed!

This seem so very probable that I hope it's not true.

If Alliance end up having to help sylvanas. I rather have N'zoth win. I won't accept a kerriganesk story. Its been done and better at that.