Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Embargos are lifting. Looks like Sekiro and DS3 are running at 60fps and much improved all around on PS5. Bloodborne is capped at 30 and is actually running worse than ps4 pro boost mode.
    oh god, thank you. so an improved version for ps5 and pc is still possible

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Embargos are lifting. Looks like Sekiro and DS3 are running at 60fps and much improved all around on PS5. Bloodborne is capped at 30 and is actually running worse than ps4 pro boost mode.
    Bloodborne never got patched for PS4 Pro at all so its running in PS4 legacy mode. It's a stable 30 fps with the same frame pacing issues it always had on PS5(same as PS4 pro and better then base PS4), not worse in anyway. I highly doubt this game gets patched for boost mode on PS5 either, this game is gonna be remade by bluepoint almost guaranteed. If they did patch it and unlock the framerate the game would likely run at 60 on PS5, but unfortunately its capped with shitty frame pacing and I doubt they are going to patch it.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-11-06 at 05:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    A tale in 3 parts, part 4

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So they had it in an enclosed compartment behind a TV that undoubtedly also generates heat?

Yeah, I can see a console overheating from that. Appreciate that it gives a warning and shuts down before it goes too far though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    These devices are not toys running on jaguar, they are running full powered equipment(AMD processors have always been box heaters in my experience, but I'm sure they've gotten better now), and that is a lot of heat to dissipate(which theoretically is based entirely on power usage, in a perfectly insulated box)....I'm gonna say this is just my opinion....but they should not be stored in a closed cabinet. However, if those screens are real it is nice to see Sony implemented temp warnings in the OS to prevent system damage. Please don't close your new computer/console up inside a secondary enclosure, it is already in one!
    ...why would anybody store their console in a closed space? They're functionally gaming computers now, complete with all the heat that comes with it. And it's hardly as if any of us hasn't felt our phones heating up after heavy use either.

Temp warnings are nice though, as long as people pay attention to them : |

There is a real chance that Best Buy won't ship out the PS5 until Thursday which means I'd have to wait until the following week before I get mine which would really suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...why would anybody store their console in a closed space? They're functionally gaming computers now, complete with all the heat that comes with it. And it's hardly as if any of us hasn't felt our phones heating up after heavy use either.

Temp warnings are nice though, as long as people pay attention to them : |
    the same people who smoke indoors and wonder why thier electronics die often or run like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    the same people who smoke indoors and wonder why thier electronics die often or run like shit.
    What are you on about

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    What are you on about
    If you read the quote you would understand.

If you read the quote you would understand.
    I understand that. How does smoking heat up your hardware

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    A tale in 3 parts, part 4
    Some weird sorta torture to do to people.

Have new console release. Going to be hard to obtain if not already preordered.

Get to watch as stores overheat their display models.

what the fuck

Is this what they teach in primary school now? Don't smoke or your nintendos will run like shit and die? Clever lol.

Well news flash - this is big hippie propaganda payrolled by big vegan system to make you spend thousands on healthy lifestyle,
    Last edited by ldev; 2020-11-07 at 07:38 PM.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    what the fuck

Is this what they teach in primary school now? Don't smoke or your nintendos will run like shit and die? Clever lol.

Well news flash - this is big hippie propaganda payrolled by big vegan system to make you spend thousands on healthy lifestyle,
    You need "big hippie propoganda" to tell you "Smoking is bad for your health"?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You need "big hippie propoganda" to tell you "Smoking is bad for your health"?
    No I don't need, what? Stay on topic please - smoking gets nintendos to run like shit and die. What the actual fuck?

No I don't need, what? Stay on topic please - smoking gets nintendos to run like shit and die. What the actual fuck?
    https://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/d...can-20726.html

Yes, smoke not only makes your house smell like shit, not only stains your walls, it does in fact have an impact on electronics. Not sure why this triggered you so hard but what he said is not false. Are you a tobacco exec? lmao.

...You're the one who brought that up. What are you even on about.

Regardless, while it's arguably minor, it's still extra particles in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    https://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/d...can-20726.html

Yes, smoke not only makes your house smell like shit, not only stains your walls, it does in fact have an impact on electronics. Not sure why this triggered you so hard but what he said is not false. Are you a tobacco exec? lmao.
    You're either boomer or boomer zoomer. Yea I guess when smoking to you is 1980s Marlboro man, then yea, smoking makes your house, your clothes, your breath and your hands smell like shit, your walls, teeth and your fingertips yellow and does leave residue on your heatsinks. And lungs.

I smoke iqos (not to mention having xiaomi air purifiers in most rooms), so I was "what the fuck are you on about", turns out someone's out of the loop lol. Welcome to the 21st century I guess.

Damn boomers or kids who have the understanding of a boomer. )
    Last edited by ldev; 2020-11-07 at 11:11 PM.

You're either boomer or boomer zoomer. Yea I guess when smoking to you is 1980s Marlboro man, then yea, smoking makes your house, your clothes, your breath and your hands smell like shit, your walls, teeth and your fingertips yellow and does leave residue on your heatsinks. And lungs.

I smoke iqos(not to mention having xiaomi air purifiers in most rooms), so I was "what the fuck are you on about", turns out someone's out of the loop lol. Welcome to the 21st century I guess.
    Humble brag about the way you smoke?

Man I have seen a lot of things in this thread, but this is the most ridiculous derailment I have ever seen. Congrats because you are the highest form of human intelligence that has the cutting edge of technology for your nicotine addiction.

The next gen of smoking is here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Humble brag about the way you smoke?

Man I have seen a lot of things in this thread, but this is the most ridiculous derailment I have ever seen. Congrats because you are the highest form of human intelligence that has the cutting edge of technology for your nicotine addiction.

The next gen of smoking is here folks.
    Jesus, boomer, it's not 1980s, no one thinks smoking is cool, the fuck is wrong with you. Everyone knows it costs money and health. Also next gen smoking has arrived like 5 years ago.

What do you think I'm humble bragging about? About 49 eur iqos device? About 100 eur xiaomi air purifier? About what?

You are uneducated with very outdated understanding about the world around you, yes, I don't like these kinds of people.