Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    How can you still play games on PC then?
    i dont really game on pc outside of solo minecraft anymore. i was playing WoW and Starcraft but since the launcher broke months i had to stop playing them.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Maybe I'm too old (I'm not, I'm in my early 30s), but I literally cannot be bothered debating two consoles beyond the basics.

What I would LOVE for Playstation is something more in line with Gamepass, because that looks frickin amazing.
    Well it has PSNow and honestly its not bad. Now its not as good as GamePass when it comes to Day/Date games but it has a massive library of titles (Over 800) and is $60 a year as well.

It works like a Netflix of games where anything older than PS4 titles you have to stream. Would be cool if they let you download all games to your system like GamePass does but at this time it doesn't.

Sony has done a piss poor job of advertising it tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Well it has PSNow and honestly its not bad. Now its not as good as GamePass when it comes to Day/Date games but it has a massive library of titles (Over 800) and is $60 a year as well.

It works like a Netflix of games where anything older than PS4 titles you have to stream. Would be cool if they let you download all games to your system like GamePass does but at this time it doesn't.

Sony has done a piss poor job of advertising it tho.
    I've got PSNow and used it a fair bit. But additional content would be super. Stuff like the Assassin's Creed series for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    This whole 'tears' bollocks on the internet is so fucking tedious. If someone's entire sense of satisfaction from being on the internet comes from other people being upset about trivial shit, they need to get a serious look at themselves. Side note, I'm more partial towards the PS5 because the exclusives are more for me. That's it. There's literally no other reason. I'm sure both of them are pretty on par otherwise and a-okay. End.
    Basically. Unfortunately neither console right now has the exclusives worth the purchase of the system at this time. But that's true for nearly all console launches. But still console fanboys make me cringe.

Mine finally came in today. Been trying to avoid the issues some people have been having so i haven’t done much. Didn’t transfer anything. Just downloaded Demon’s Souls and thats it so far. Picked up some accessories as well. I really like the headset so far and when I’m done playing, i just slap my controller in the charging station. Overall, the whole experience has been really great.

is xbox x controller compatible to ps5? And how is keyboard and mouse support?

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    is xbox x controller compatible to ps5?
    Not really sure if this is a legit question.

And how is keyboard and mouse support?
    Hook them in and it works for the games that support it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Basically. Unfortunately neither console right now has the exclusives worth the purchase of the system at this time. But that's true for nearly all console launches. But still console fanboys make me cringe.
    For you.

For me Demon's Souls was more than worth it and soon ill play Cyberpunk without being held back by 7 year old hardware. After looking at the Xbox One X gameplay I'm happy I went to next gen.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Finally played Miles Morales and an hour in my system crashed and completely shut down, turned it back on and was able to pick up where I left off and have had zero issues since. Very fun game as expected.

Yes it is. I never liked PS controller layout. left stick is more comfortable where xbox has it.
    So question remains, will it work on PS5 ?

Hook them in and it works for the games that support it.

- - - Updated - - -

For you.

For me Demon's Souls was more than worth it and soon ill play Cyberpunk without being held back by 7 year old hardware. After looking at the Xbox One X gameplay I'm happy I went to next gen.
    Of course for me. Thought that would be implied? I've already played Demons souls already and $70 for the upgrade is not worth it for me right now. Spiderman is not a game I'd spend $70 on, since little other than the story is new. Those games for me are $30-40 games and I'll pick them up at that price in a year when I get the console for games that I feel are worth that price tag like new GoW and new Horizon game. Every other game my PC is more then capable of playing, I also don't do 4k which makes it easier. You do you man, not knocking ya, don't need to get so defensive or justify anything to me.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-19 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You do you man, not knocking ya, don't need to get so defensive.
    Wasn't being defensive and also spiderman isn't $70.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is. I never liked PS controller layout. left stick is more comfortable where xbox has it.
    So question remains, will it work on PS5 ?
    No a Xbox consoler will not work on a Playstation Console. You may get a 3rd party controller down the line that changes the button layout.

Wasn't being defensive and also spiderman isn't $70.

- - - Updated - - -

No a Xbox consoler will not work on a Playstation Console. You may get a 3rd party controller down the line that changes the button layout.
    Ah ultimate edition is 70. nice, means it'll be even cheaper then I expected when I get it.

edit- ah there's a ps4 edition too of the base game.... nah i'll wait, shadowlands and CP77 and ACV will keep me plenty busy.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-19 at 06:53 AM.

Another reason to wait then.

Another reason to wait then.
    Except that PS5 controller, as reviewers say, is fucking epic with tension changing triggers, unlike xone series sx, which is the same controller that was in 360. And it was good, PS3, PS4 controllers were meh, but this gen Microsoft just literally gave up on their console - no controller design, no games, literally just beef up xone series x from 2017.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Except that PS5 controller, as reviewers say, is fucking epic with tension changing triggers, unlike xone series sx, which is the same controller that was in 360. And it was good, PS3, PS4 controllers were meh, but this gen Microsoft just literally gave up on their console - no controller design, no games, literally just beef up xone series x from 2017.
    Couldn't care less about tension changing triggers, just a gimmick which i would turn off if possible. X360 controller was pretty much perfect in just about every aspect so if that would work I would gladly use it. So no wonder they didn't change it.

My thumb hurts from using left stick in unnatural position. I've been thru PS1 -> PS2 -> PS3 + X360 and at that time i realized how fucking stupid ps controller layout is.

https://twitter.com/SkillUpYT/status...05251904946176

People already reporting that the tension triggers are breaking after less than a week of use. This is why i let other people beta test and wait on new console releases.

https://twitter.com/fitzymj/status/1328831734310338560

Oh hey look, Cerny was also right about games taking up less space when properly optimized for SSD as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

People already reporting that the tension triggers are breaking after less than a week of use. This is why i let other people beta test and wait on new console releases.
    Oh boy a single report while still under warranty! The horror!

Yep, sensible approach but as for controller I will wait for something asymmetrical, quite honestly i think this whole tension triggers is rather bad idea. For me having them is negative to overall score of controller than not having them.

Yep, sensible approach but as for controller I will wait for something asymmetrical, quite honestly i think this whole tension triggers is rather bad idea. For me having them is negative to overall score of controller than not having them.
    Its a nice idea but its still the same plastic triggers now with a gear-spring mechanism behind it to add increased stress to the same plastic that can barely deal with meathead CoD players breaking them during their temper tantrums so i don't know why they didn't opt for something sturdier. I imagine part of the first revision will see this dialled back of the trigger material changed.

Its a nice idea but its still the same plastic triggers now with a gear-spring mechanism behind it to add increased stress to the same plastic that can barely deal with meathead CoD players breaking them during their temper tantrums so i don't know why they didn't opt for something sturdier. I imagine part of the first revision will see this dialled back of the trigger material changed.
    Thats some amazing detective work you're coming up with because you saw a tweet of a single dude having his controller break.