Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I've watched crime doco's of people being interviewed for murder and arguing against detectives with undeniable evidence have a better grip on reality than you.
    I feel like you're trying to troll me or something.

Why is it so hard to accept that I feel it's too soon to buy the ps5 considering the current exclusive games?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I feel like you're trying to troll me or something.

Why is it so hard to accept that I feel it's too soon to buy the ps5 considering the current exclusive games?
    I mean if your point was just that to maybe wait for more games then yea I wouldnt have a problem, Id even agree with you as im in the same boat. But telling people what to do with their money is just weird and that is the part I have a problem with. If people wanna waste their money thats up to them

still havent been able to get my hands on one (canada)
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like this. I preordered two of PS5, since I have no use whatsoever for them myself. Paid 520€ each and sold them on 23. December at 1200€ a piece. God damn people are stupid for paying these sums for some outdated tech from Japan. Luckily, I have a couple more on preorder and while I won't be getting Christmas-mania prices for them, I think I can turn about 150-250€ profit for each. Effing morons.

I mean if your point was just that to maybe wait for more games then yea I wouldnt have a problem, Id even agree with you as im in the same boat. But telling people what to do with their money is just weird and that is the part I have a problem with. If people wanna waste their money thats up to them

I never said what you should or should not do with your money. But if you're going to buy a console not to play anything on it because there's no games you like that run there that don't already run in your pc..

Then why would you buy it?

I'm sure there's shit tons of people in the same boat. What's so wrong to point out that playstation needs to do a better job to hook people like me into buying their console on release?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Because you edited it after i posted your quote. Just stop
    I did no such thing but I'm sure you're getting tired of your dishonest posts because you seem incapable of quoting me doing the vile crime of bad advertisement on the PS5.

God forbid.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-12-28 at 06:51 PM.

I did no such thing .
    VGs quote.. Today, 11:33 AM

Last edited by tikcol; Today at 11:35 AM

Did you really think you could pull a fast one and say you didn't edit it like this was 1995 and people where still learning how message boards worked?

15+ Year Old Account
    I never said what you should or should not do with your money. But if you're going to buy a console not to play anything on it because there's no games you like that run there that don't already run in your pc..

Then why would you buy it?

I'm sure there's shit tons of people in the same boat. What's so wrong to point out that playstation needs to do a better job to hook people like me into buying their console on release?

- - - Updated - - -

I did no such thing but I'm sure you're getting tired of your dishonest posts because you seem incapable of quoting me doing the vile crime of bad advertisement on the PS5.

God forbid.

pic share

Plz i beg. I just want good faith video game discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    VGs quote.. Today, 11:33 AM

Last edited by tikcol; Today at 11:35 AM

Did you really think you could pull a fast one and say you didn't edit it like this was 1995 and people where still learning how message boards worked?
    Those time stamps mean nothing to me. Those comments were edited by me mere seconds after I posted them around 17:30 so I have no idea what you're talking about

- - - Updated - - -

pic share

Plz i beg. I just want good faith video game discussions
    Come on I don't believe I had to do this.

https://imgur.com/a/z5DwiVh

this thread needs less edits and more bloodborne 2.

Can you imagine if they actually released a trailer for it. The hype would make cyberpunk's hype look like the buggy shit pile it ended up being.

Can you imagine if they actually released a trailer for it. The hype would make cyberpunk's hype look like the buggy shit pile it ended up being.
    Oh yeah, that would be it. The dream.

Yes but we wouldn't want it to be on the ps4 though or you know.. people would get mad it has low fps and low res textures

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Oh yeah, that would be it. The dream.
    A hunters dream perhaps? /drumroll

I think I would cream my pants more than the scalpers making a mint off the consoles

15+ Year Old Account
    Those time stamps mean nothing to me. Those comments were edited by me mere seconds after I posted them around 17:30 so I have no idea what you're talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Come on I don't believe I had to do this.

https://imgur.com/a/z5DwiVh
    Im not gonna believe your shitty shop over forum timestamps. This is my last response and i hope you can learn to stop lying in the future

- - - Updated - - -

Bb producer is leaving in a few days so fat chance at this point

Im not gonna believe your shitty shop over forum timestamps. This is my last response and i hope you can learn to stop lying in the future

- - - Updated - - -

Bb producer is leaving in a few days so fat chance at this point
    Well.

My printscreen had the full comment and all relevant information. Yours was a little box cut off from the rest of the page.. Please.

Why do you hate my opinion so much that you have to make several baseless accusations? Including me being a secret playstation hater, editing my comments and photoshopping printscreens?

What's next? Am I a secret scalper on a mission to dissuade people from buying retail PS5?

Come on. Just accept people have different opinions on whether or not it's the right time to buy the next playstation. lol so simple.

You're cute though and I have no hard feelings towards this civilized dispute.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-12-28 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its all about the exclusives and that landscape is slowly changing to limited releases and opening up. Lots of Nintendo games end up on steam and lots of PlayStation exclusives also end up on PC. Not all obviously but if you enjoy gaming enough you'll probably end up with multiple consoles anyway and at that point why would you comment on someone's entertainment budget anyway. 3k might be pocket change to someone and they'll spend hundreds of hours on it so I don't see how it's anyone's business and personal enjoyment should be your focus not waving the flag for a company that couldn't give two shits about you or i
    If you're a gamer then you don't support exclusives. Luckily the market supports porting games to other platforms. No matter how much effort Sony and Microsoft poor into exclusives, most people only end up with one gaming platform, which could even be PC. Sony's argument to playing exclusives on PC is using PSNow which is hilariously bad. We may see Sony doing more timed releases for exclusive PS5 games on PC. Very very long timed releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    A fresh coat of paint (upscale to 1080p) is a remaster.

A REMAKE is a game that was remade from the ground up like Bluepoints Demon's Souls was. The only thing in the PS5 version that was also in the PS3 version is the AI code because they wanted to be true to the original. Literally everything else was remade from the ground up aka A REMAKE.

Its 2020 and people still don't understand the difference in a remake and a remaster.
    A remake and a remaster are about as different as an engine and a motor. One has more effort but that amount of effort depends. FF7 Remake is totally different than Demon Souls on PS5. You don't have to design new stages, new dialog, new anything but graphics and artwork. To a PC gamer a remaster is us basically turning up the graphic settings. Demon Souls for the PS5 does not deserve $70, let along a reason to buy a PS5. They didn't even bother to put in Ray-Tracing for a remake. Minecraft put in Ray-Tracing and they don't charge people $70 to buy it.

Demon Souls on the PS5 could have had more content added. There was suppose to be a fabled sixth zone that was cut from the PS3 version, that they could have added in the PS5 version. So many missed opportunities with the PS5 version for them to refine and add content to the game. It's not worth $70 and not worth getting a PS5 for it.

This is a remake of Final Fantasy 7. This is a remake of Demon Souls. One does not look like the other.

Dmc5 se with virgil on legendary dark knight mode was the best launch game of all time, plus kh mom came out the next day
    Ahhhhh I forgot about DMC 5, thanks! Though I don't consider KH Melody of Memory to be a PS5 launch title exactly since it was released on PS4 and Switch.

I haven't bought a PS5 yet, and not sure I will any time soon. As some may have stated, I don't feel two remakes/remasters basically are worth it yet. I'll be more interested when the new Horizon comes out though. I am not a huge PS player though, I play on Xbox more. But eventually I will likely get one when they are more easily available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    A fresh coat of paint (upscale to 1080p) is a remaster.

A REMAKE is a game that was remade from the ground up like Bluepoints Demon's Souls was. The only thing in the PS5 version that was also in the PS3 version is the AI code because they wanted to be true to the original. Literally everything else was remade from the ground up aka A REMAKE.

Its 2020 and people still don't understand the difference in a remake and a remaster.
    I'd say its less of people not knowing and more of them not caring.

Dmc5 se with virgil on legendary dark knight mode was the best launch game of all time, plus kh mom came out the next day
    Oh yes! Dmc5 ofc. Thank you very much Video Games I forgot about that one.

Still not enough though

Quote Originally Posted by nuffisenough View Post
    The fact that you think 64GB of RAM is needed for a gaming PC shows your complete and utter lack of knowledge on anything related to PC gaming. You’re absolutely laughable.

“64GB of RAM is future proofing a gaming PC”. LOL. By the time we would need 64GB of RAM for gaming, we will be on a much newer and faster memory standard by then, rendering anyone with current RAM setups obsolete. Stop talking before you make yourself look like an even bigger fool.
    If she is doing editing and rendering of her gaming then yes she will want 64gb. Seeing her having two different monitors I would not put it past her. You continue to be salty though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    If she is doing editing and rendering of her gaming then yes she will want 64gb. Seeing her having two different monitors I would not put it past her. You continue to be salty though.
    We're talking about gaming and right now anything above 16GB is not going to benefit gaming. Editing and rendering then sure, but for the next 7 years the recommended amount of ram for games will be 16GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    If you're a gamer then you don't support exclusives.
    I see you studied in economics. How could anyone disagree with this notion.

Not like by having exclusives we get more games and better quality games out of it. I wish I could join you in this dream land where developers are constantly spending multiples years developing/creating games and spending sometimes hundreds of millions out of the goodness of their own heart and not because they want to actually make money and pay their staff wages