Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Quick question -- that 20 PS4 Games collection, many of which are Triple A titles... is it only available to PS5 PS+ subscribers this month, or will it be available still for other PS5 owners for the next batch of consoles next year? Cause it would suck a lot if it's only for this month...
    Just PS5 users this month, But you can use the app and redeem them all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Im not sure if legendary darknight mode is gonna break my controller or wrist first

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just PS5 users this month, But you can use the app and redeem them all.
    Where abouts do I redeem them? Just see Bugsnax being available in the PS+ section, added that to the library for the sake of it.

Where abouts do I redeem them? Just see Bugsnax being available in the PS+ section, added that to the library for the sake of it.
    Unless they fixed it, You just went to each game on the App and it let you add them to library.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Unless they fixed it, You just went to each game on the App and it let you add them to library.
    Priced...

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Lets clear one more thing, you have no clue how it will end up. Neither do I. Because ultimately its up for game developers and their engine code to properly utilize those SDKs/APIs as well as hardware in general. And of course, depending on what tech their game will use. This will be even trickier when some game is suppose to be multiplatform PC included.

And wanking over early stage "benchmarks" is just stupid.
    Not that I care about that at all, I will still buy ps5 when beta tests are over and some alternative asymetrical gamepad will be available because of exclusives.
    Here’s the thing. The future matters, but so does right now. Every multiplat so far seems to have an advantage on PS5. That isn’t what I would have signed up for if I got my XSX preorder in. FOMO for XSX fading for me. First impressions are what will most be remembered and incorrectly cited all gen. Not a good first look. Next DF video is probably CoD, Xbox needs a win or even a tie, TBH.

Priced...
    That sucks seems they fixed it then.

15+ Year Old Account
    I played the immortal stadia demo (dont judge me it was free) and i liked it enough to pre order. I hope it looks better than it did on stadia cause it looked kinda bad and washed out

Just want to play one. I hope more stock is made available this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Here’s the thing. The future matters, but so does right now. Every multiplat so far seems to have an advantage on PS5. That isn’t what I would have signed up for if I got my XSX preorder in. FOMO for XSX fading for me. First impressions are what will most be remembered and incorrectly cited all gen. Not a good first look. Next DF video is probably CoD, Xbox needs a win or even a tie, TBH.
    I doubt people even care about those couple of frames. And it not fomo because you are not missing anything dude, you can buy xbox later. What are you even on about?

Lemme tell you what this is: insecurities. Thats what it is. You had to justify your purchase because you are insecure about your decision.

Finally beat Demon's Souls so I can finally say I've beaten every souls game. Overall fun but definitely certain thing I disliked compared to later souls games, the healing items being the biggest thing but I swear they drop more often than they did in the original so it wasn't a huge issue. Hated the poison swamp, every souls game has one but this one was especially bad, not helped by how big the area is and how long it takes to open up a shortcut. The final boss was also pretty anti-climatic, I can see this being a huge disappointment if 1-4 isn't the last world you complete as I did.

Obviously not as good as Dark Souls but still worth playing I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried to get one from Wal-Mart, they went on sale for Black Friday at 9pm. First minute of refreshing got me nothing but page load errors, when I got through they were sold out. Lovely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any news on possible restocking? I read that Americans might have some for black Friday, what about Europe?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sackboy was alright. It was pretty hard for a kids game but it could get pretty boring since it has no personality

Still no fucking PS5s available anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    4-2 took me 4 hours and i declare it the worst thing on planet earf

What are the chances of a PS5 Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yes.

/10char
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Still no fucking PS5s available anywhere.
    Shame sony didnt punish retailers for the bullshit preorder date break. Iv seen several instances of people trolling scalpers to meet up and not showing and then shaming them for being scalping shitbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Not likely, sony wouldn't have bothered future-proofing the console if they had any intention of releasing an upgraded version down the line.