Man, after all this time I finally got to play Bloodborne when I bought a PS5...

It is the biggest pile of shit I've seen in a long while. The person who came up with the concept for having to farm blood vials and bullets instead of them replenishing when you die should be tried for crimes against humanity, and the person who thought having to run through the entire map every time you die to a boss is a good idea should be sent to a mental institution.

5/5 I hate this game. <3

not sure if this is a reverse
    "amazing service, best food I've ever eaten, recommand to everyone. 1/5 stars"
    card

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Man, after all this time I finally got to play Bloodborne when I bought a PS5...

It is the biggest pile of shit I've seen in a long while. The person who came up with the concept for having to farm blood vials and bullets instead of them replenishing when you die should be tried for crimes against humanity, and the person who thought having to run through the entire map every time you die to a boss is a good idea should be sent to a mental institution.

5/5 I hate this game. <3
    Tempted to play it again... did it get patched for the PS5 to have 60fps? Sekiro was patched to run a higher fps on the PS5

I'm apprehensive playing PS4 games on it... bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and it was capped at 30fps making it awful to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Tempted to play it again... did it get patched for the PS5 to have 60fps? Sekiro was patched to run a higher fps on the PS5

I'm apprehensive playing PS4 games on it... bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and it was capped at 30fps making it awful to play.
    Nope, the studio that would have done the update (Japan Studio) got shutdown. Sony clearly doesn't give any fuck's about any IP they can't make into a big blockbuster Hollywood style hit.

Only way your playing it at 60FPS is if you got a modded PS4 Pro and use the community made patch that https://twitter.com/manfightdragon made.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope, the studio that would have done the update (Japan Studio) got shutdown. Sony clearly doesn't give any fuck's about any IP they can't make into a big blockbuster Hollywood style hit.

Only way your playing it at 60FPS is if you got a modded PS4 Pro and use the community made patch that https://twitter.com/manfightdragon made.
    XDev Japan still exists which is the team that assisted from software making Bloodborne. And no, they can't patch the game from software would have to do it. Not that Sony has any interest in doing it to begin with but tired of the dumbass narrative that Japan Studio was shut down when all they did was split what was left of it into(XDev and Team Asobi) into different studios instead of having them under the same name. The people that made shit like Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian have been gone for a long, long time, those leads left of their own free will not fired. Not when Sony supposedly "killed" Japan Studio.

https://www.psu.com/news/sony-xdev-e...al-operations/
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-04-01 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    /set_Bloodborne_fps 60
    /set_Bloodborne_resolution 2160p

There you go Sony, I fixed your goddamn flagship game. Before you give me any crap, it IS that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    /set_Bloodborne_fps 60
    /set_Bloodborne_resolution 2160p

There you go Sony, I fixed your goddamn flagship game. Before you give me any crap, it IS that easy.
    The funny part is it actually would be that easy and PS5 could brute force it if not for From Software's janky ass engine that breaks some things when going above 30 fps. Similar to the original Dark Souls PC port, as the fan patch shows.

Anyways people will probably get their 60 fps 4k Bloodborne at some point this gen, and they will be asked to pay $70 for it lolololololol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

That sucks. Can't understand why they won't... it's a much loved game that would attract others on the PS5 . :/

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    That sucks. Can't understand why they won't... it's a much loved game that would attract others on the PS5 . :/
    Because they can just sell a remaster or remake for full price later on PS5, then 6 months or a year later sell it for full price on PC. 0 incentive to provide a free patch to a 2015 game.

People that think they abandoned bloodborne are beyond foolish, at the last PS Showcase Bloodborne was in the IP banner with the likes of Kratos, Nathan Drake, Ellie, Spider-Man, Aloy and Ratchet. But are they going to pay from software to patch the ancient PS4 version for free at this point? No, they're going to sell a new version of the game.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-04-08 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I bet your PS5 costs $400.
    It is a discless version!

Put a disc on the top of the PS5 wouldn't work.
    You need to buy the $500 version of PS5.
    I did. Each PS5 had a slot to insert a disc. I'm not a retard.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

So technically not PS4 news but if you have Persona 5 Royal on the PS4 all the DLC for it is now free till May 8th

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    So technically not PS4 news but if you have Persona 5 Royal on the PS4 all the DLC for it is now free till May 8th
    I don't think it's limited and it looks more like an intentional change since you can't even buy P5R without the DLC on the store anymore, only the ultimate edition for $59.99 which is parity with the PS5 version price/content wise. But atlus hasn't confirmed anything one way or the other. I didn't own any of that P5R exclusive DLC, only the base game and the old vanilla dlc that was free and the store now tells me I own the ultimate edition and thus the royal DLC is free.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-04-08 at 11:56 PM.

Horizon 3 has been announced. Really excited to see what amazing game overshadows this one at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Horizon 3 has been announced. Really excited to see what amazing game overshadows this one at launch.
    Honestly, I think they need to change the formula up a bit. Part 2 was pretty stale. First game I felt had a lot of room for improvement, but the second game just didn't do it for me. 3rd game could be legendary if they were just a little more ambitious.

Horizon is the Sackboy: A Big Adventure of open world games. It's alright. Amazing production values. That's it.

I know some Playstation fans who LOVE Aloy and Horizon, but think about it, do you know any gaming fans who love Aloy and Horizon but only played part 2?
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2023-04-24 at 09:59 PM.

Horizon is just meh, definitely the weakest of the top Sony IPs. But seeing as the series still sells a shit load of copies I don't think it matters what game "overshadows" it's releases. It's like assassins creed, people love their boring ass open world check list games for w/e reason even though I have been long burnt out on the genre.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-04-24 at 09:57 PM.

I'm not quite so confident as Eurogamer seems to be.

https://www.guerrilla-games.com/read...dio-management

"Next adventure" could bey anything from another DLC like they just shipped to a proper sequel to another VR game. Plus the online game that I guess got reconfirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its going to come out the on the same day as another highly anticipated that hasn't even been announced yet. Guaranteed.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I can already see the headlines.

"Guerilla announces Horizon 3, releasing on the same day as the new Zelda, and the new Fromsoftware and Rockstar games."

Horizon 1 was released in the same week as Zelda Breath of the Wild. Horizon 2 was released in the same week as Elden Ring.

It's like the Dutch proverb, a donkey never hits its head twice on the same stone. Guerilla, being Dutch, I guess didn't get the donkey's memo.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2023-04-26 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I can already see the headlines.

"Guerilla announces Horizon 3, releasing on the same day as the new Zelda, and the new Fromsoftware and Rockstar games."

It's like the Dutch proverb, a donkey never hits its head on the same stone. Guerilla, being Dutch, I guess didn't get the donkey's memo.
    Everyone is smart enough to get the fuck out of the way of rockstar games. It was hilarious watching RDR2 get delayed to a new date and then every game releasing around that date delaying their release right after.

Nothing else is really that big of a deal, Zero Dawn and Forbidden West still sold incredibly well regardless of internet gamers worrying about BoTW or Elden Ring over shadowing them.

It's especially hilarious in the case of BoTW since not only did Zero Dawn launch and be a hit right by it, Nier Automata and Persona 5 also launched in basically the same 1 month window and both put their IPs on the map. Overshadowing isn't a thing no matter how much gamers want to will it into existence. Only with a game like GTA6 that is a world wide event when it eventually launches could these things even be close to real.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-04-26 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Everyone is smart enough to get the fuck out of the way of rockstar games. It was hilarious watching RDR2 get delayed to a new date and then every game releasing around that date delaying their release right after.

Nothing else is really that big of a deal, Zero Dawn and Forbidden West still sold incredibly well regardless of internet gamers worrying about BoTW or Elden Ring over shadowing them.

It's especially hilarious in the case of BoTW since not only did Zero Dawn launch and be a hit right by it, Nier Automata and Persona 5 also launched in basically the same 1 month window and both put their IPs on the map. Overshadowing isn't a thing no matter how much gamers want to will it into existence. Only with a game like GTA6 that is a world wide event when it eventually launches could these things even be close to real.
    Come on dude, it definitely hurt them, you're just being contrarian now. You can't expect to park your product alongside a top dog and pretend it doesn't hurt your sales.