Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The addition of M+ and removal of badges and vendors ended up with a system that makes raiding obsolete.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    The addition of M+ and removal of badges and vendors ended up with a system that makes raiding obsolete.
    I can confidently say you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Which message are you referring to with your dumb post?
    "They are advertising it"
    Well, maybe consider reading properly next time and you will notice that the full macro doesn't advertise Method's boost runs.

Just watched a top world guild wipe for an hour or so on mythic Jaina. I'd say the effort to reward ratio is far too low. I for example get nothing out of killing Jaina gearwise either.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    I can confidently say you're doing it wrong.
    Oh I know. All I care about is raiding when I could be progressing further and faster by spamming M+. But I prefer doing what I find fun than what's "correct."
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Jaina doesn't have a mount drop per say.
    Normal, Heroic, Mythic, the mount drops from Mekkatorque.
    LFR, the mount drops from Jaina, so people don't leave the raid after Mekka.
    Yes she does, I mean the Mythic-Only mount, named Glacial Tidestorm, a water elemental not the Mekka mount.

1. As mentioned already, the reward vs effort put in is not worth it whatsoever.
    2. Removal of master looter falls into this category even more. If they could control who gets the loot, especially for the highest TF loots, there may be a incentive to go back and do it.
    3. This is likely a way for them to protest against these issues without hindering their future raid performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blandalf View Post
    Damn, I stand corrected..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

can't even walk on water.. i guess water strider is far superior than that wasteful unique mount that provides zero utility, i guess i will farm later for it when i feel like it. Hell, shaman class hall elemental mount were much better model than this

Oh I know. All I care about is raiding when I could be progressing further and faster by spamming M+. But I prefer doing what I find fun than what's "correct."
    Sure if you want to spend hours and hours grinding M+ for inferior pieces instead of doing 1 raid run a week.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    can't even walk on water.. i guess water strider is far superior than that wasteful unique mount that provides zero utility, i guess i will farm later for it when i feel like it. Hell, shaman class hall elemental mount were much better model than this
    Oh you mean the water strider that will have its balls cut off in 8.2?

Bloodsail Admiral
    Sure if you want to spend hours and hours grinding M+ for inferior pieces instead of doing 1 raid run a week.
    I don't, and I just said I don't. Are you alright?

I don't, and I just said I don't. Are you alright?
    You also said raiding is obsolete.

Bloodsail Admiral
    You also said raiding is obsolete.
    Yes. Do you have a point that you want to substantiate or are you going to keep this coy vagueness in your need to appear smart and sarcastic to someone you don't like on the internet? If you have nothing to say this will be my last reply to you, I don't want to shit up the thread with a pointless back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Oh you mean the water strider that will have its balls cut off in 8.2?
    Nothing wrong with balls being cut off. It just need attachment perk to add. Np Np