Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    The only RNG part of the fight right now is Icefall spawns in P3.
    Come on man p1 is obnoxious as hell when some pulls are so much easier than others. Certain combinations it's so easy to have people die.

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    The "first raid at time during launch" was all 3 of them.
    I meant one at time

Iirc in Legion, some guilds just decided to skip ToV since it wasn’t worth it and I imagine the same will happen here. Particularly with a mount involved. Idk how many will sacrifice farming those to go all out on CoS.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Iirc in Legion, some guilds just decided to skip ToV since it wasn’t worth it and I imagine the same will happen here. Particularly with a mount involved. Idk how many will sacrifice farming those to go all out on CoS.
    It might be worse than Legion - after all, Xavius was a pushover, so plenty of guilds had a lot of time to spend in ToV. Not only that, but you were constantly upgrading your character, and mid-ToV was roughly the point where you unlocked the +5% dps/healing traits.

Compared to that, there's almost no way to further upgrade gear at this point (assuming a decently progressed mythic guild), so whatever difficulty the bosses turn out to be, it will remain so until actual nerfs come. And judging by the streams, it's Odyn 2.0

Limit has 70 + wipes on the first boss and it's still not dead.

For comparison, none of the first 8 bosses in BoD took them that many attempts.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh