Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    does this signal they have come to a decision on a new hunchback?
    Theres 100 points for you sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    ooo you're so edgy. Total badass.
    You only care because it's in the news and it's the "in" thing to do right now...

The majority of the people here have never cared about it and only do now for the same reason, it's trending on social media...

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    You only care because it's in the news and it's the "in" thing to do right now...

The majority of the people here have never cared about it and only do now for the same reason, it's trending on social media...
    Those pesky kids and their social media! Back in the old days, we would only care about whatever was on TV...

You don't really have to have a history with something to be able to realise the extent of its loss anyway. Most people have at least heard of Notre Dame and can understand its significance. You can feel sad for the loss of things and people you didn't know much about too. It's like I know every person who lost their lives in an atrocity or every man-made relic in the world but with this thing young people call the "Interwebs", you can get information about everything and even empathise with people on a personal level.

To be able to say that people only care because it's the in thing to do, either you have to be projecting or have a very sad existence.

I care about history, but I am glad I have some rando on the internet who can tell me how I feel.
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

Stood in the Fire
    I care about history, but I am glad I have some rando on the internet who can tell me how I feel.
    it's clear you do not.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Those pesky kids and their social media! Back in the old days, we would only care about whatever was on TV...

You don't really have to have a history with something to be able to realise the extent of its loss anyway. Most people have at least heard of Notre Dame and can understand its significance. You can feel sad for the loss of things and people you didn't know much about too. It's like I know every person who lost their lives in an atrocity or every man-made relic in the world but with this thing young people call the "Interwebs", you can get information about everything and even empathise with people on a personal level.

To be able to say that people only care because it's the in thing to do, either you have to be projecting or have a very sad existence.
    Goshdangdarnit! Because without social media no one would care for this building! Especially not those people who've been there multiple times or historicans.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    Goshdangdarnit! Because without social media no one would care for this building! Especially not those people who've been there multiple times or historicans.
    I'm pretty sure the restorations predating the invention of photography were made with the intention of "What if one day we would want to pose in front of it?" too.

it's clear you do not.
    How so? Please explain, this should be good
    For some people, everything is a moral question. If you agree with them, you are virtuous. If you don't, you are a monster.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Now that's funny!

Epic!
    You are also secretly in love with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (hence the avatar), but would face ridicule and scorn from your peers if you were to profess your love. Alas, the poor star crossed lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    I'm pretty sure the restorations predating the invention of photography were made with the intention of "What if one day we would want to pose in front of it?" too.
    Who knows, maybe obelisks were early attempts at selfy sticks

There has been destruction of churches in France going on for a while now and now we're supposed to believe this one was just a coincidence? I smell a cover-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    There has been destruction of churches in France going on for a while now and now we're supposed to believe this one was just a coincidence? I smell a cover-up.
    Yeah, they don't want to us to know that Varg is up to his old tricks again. Sad!
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

There is nothing pointing to it being any thing else so yes you are suppose to believe it was an accident instead of going to conspiracy theory’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    There is nothing pointing to it being any thing else so yes you are suppose to believe it was an accident instead of going to conspiracy theory’s.
    And why are supposed to believe Macron's government? Give me one good reason to believe a tyrant that has a guillotine with his name waiting for him.

And why are supposed to believe Macron's government? Give me one good reason to believe a tyrant that has a guillotine with his name waiting for him.
    Yeah, fuck that fucker for covering up for Varg like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yeah, fuck that fucker for covering up for Varg like this!
    WTF is a Varg?

There is litteraly nothing pointing to any other explanation? A complete and utter lack of any evidence is a good way to rule things out.

There is litteraly nothing pointing to any other explanation? A complete and utter lack of any evidence is a good way to rule things out.
    Or they could just be lying. What's actually stopping them from doing it after all?

Or they could just be lying. What's actually stopping them from doing it after all?
    And no one else saw any thing? This is like arguing 911 was an inside job, some one would have seen something if it was any thing else and if it was terrorist one of the groups would have claimed it by now.

And no one else saw any thing? This is like arguing 911 was an inside job, some one would have seen something if it was any thing else and if it was terrorist one of the groups would have claimed it by now.
    It could've been an inside job now that you mention it. After all, Macron no longer has control over his nation as it shows with the 4-month protests (during which people have lost limbs and even lives because of the authority thugs Macron is sending on his own people) and it was said that on the day when Notre Dame was set ablaze he would make a speech before it to the protesters.
    How else to try and change public opinion then to have them focus on something else? Mind you we'll see how that actually worked for him later this week.

Infracted for forbidden topics
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-04-17 at 06:44 PM.