10+ Year Old Account

numbers in actionbars

[IMG][/IMG]

...plz does anybody know how to change position of numbers in actionbar to have numbers in upper middle part of square, just like in picture above???

thx in advance and cheers!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

...plz does anybody know how to change position of numbers in actionbar to have numbers in upper middle part of square, just like in picture above???

thx in advance and cheers!!!...
    You Can do it with weak aura custom code. I made all mu “bars” weak aura with different coding. Like to make it glow sometimes if it fits criteria. Don’t know if you can do it with a bar Addon though.

Can show the code later with a SS if you want (not in my computer atm). It’s a bit if work to do it the WA way, but a lot better than bars imo. Then you just keybind all your bars and make them hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashforcash View Post
    You Can do it with weak aura custom code. I made all mu “bars” weak aura with different coding. Like to make it glow sometimes if it fits criteria. Don’t know if you can do it with a bar Addon though.

Can show the code later with a SS if you want (not in my computer atm). It’s a bit if work to do it the WA way, but a lot better than bars imo. Then you just keybind all your bars and make them hidden.
    Don't do this if you don't want your UI to be an absolute mess.

Also you might want to give a slight bit more information if you want any good help.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I happened to see the screenshot before it expired/was removed (I can't load it anyway).

He's talking about moving the charge count on spells on your action bar, like the small number "2" you see when a spell has two charges.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Don't do this if you don't want your UI to be an absolute mess.

Also you might want to give a slight bit more information if you want any good help.
    Why would it make your UI a mess with doing proper good WA? If anything it would make it more smooth and better customized if you know how to do WA settings, which to be frank aint that hard?

EDIT:

This is how i made it:

https://ibb.co/Q6dz5Vj

Red: Out of range/unable to use
    grey: Cooldown

The code for putting the stacks on top is:

--------
    local region = aura_env.region

region.stacks:ClearAllPoints()
    region.stacks:SetPoint("CENTER",aura_env.region,"TOP",0,0);
    --------

you put that in "actions" in "on init" "custom".

EDIT2:
    Tbh doing it with WA is the best thing i ever did, so much more customization. Like to make some buttons glow when you wanna use (for example if i have more than 90 rage, my IP glows, or if i have no shieldblock up and i have enough rage that button glows too + you can add sound effect + @@ w/e you wanna do
    Last edited by Flashforcash; 2019-04-22 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    I happened to see the screenshot before it expired/was removed (I can't load it anyway).

He's talking about moving the charge count on spells on your action bar, like the small number "2" you see when a spell has two charges.
    Just wanted to write from this. You are faster than me