View Poll Results: Will you stay subscribed to Wow?

Voters
93. This poll is closed
  • Yes. I'll stay subscribed.

48 51.61%
  • No. I dont want to subscribe.

26 27.96%
  • Neither subscribe or unsubscribed. I use game time and come and go as I please.

15 16.13%
  • Torn between both/Not sure

4 4.30%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Blaming a patch that isn't out yet and isn't even on the PTR. Nice. I have my problems with wow but I'm not going to act like I can foresee the future.

Oh wow.
    I mean, good for you for quitting when you wanted to, but... why are you announcing it to everybody here? Is there a point you were trying to make or was it just to let us total strangers know why you quit one of the games you were playing? Do you do that for every single game you play? Every band you eventually quit listening to? Do you go to their forums and complain about their newer material and announce you are no longer listening?

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    The ONLY reason why Blizzard will ever listen is if subscriptions go down. If you continue your subscription you imply approval of all that Blizzard is doing.
    I continue my subscription because I enjoy playing the game, but perhaps I'm overthinking things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    Oh wow.
    I mean, good for you for quitting when you wanted to, but... why are you announcing it to everybody here? Is there a point you were trying to make or was it just to let us total strangers know why you quit one of the games you were playing? Do you do that for every single game you play? Every band you eventually quit listening to? Do you go to their forums and complain about their newer material and announce you are no longer listening?
    People who post threads like this are like aggressive vegans or anti-vaxxers. They have made a decision and have decided it's the high road so everyone has to know. And heavens help you if you disagree with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow "I quit" threads, sorryl.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)