Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    However, Blizzard's mantra to release times is "when it's done".
    That's just what they say, their actions the last couple of expansions contradict this mantra 100%. If Blizzard had kept to that mantra, BFA would have been released with patch 8.1. Although to be honest, with them knowing (or should have known) what a terrible design Azerite gear was the real expansion starts with 8.2.

Unsure when Eternal Palace will release, but I hope it is soon. Since BoD is getting stale and Crucible is just a mess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Smth like midsummer. On blizzcon will be anaunced new expac and prob realese late summer life BFA or earlier :P

Unfortunately everything is pointing towards the Eternal Palace raid releasing WAY too early, just like Tomb of Sargeras did.

A late August/early September release feels like a perfect time for it. However, knowing Blizzard they will rush it out in late June/early July instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageless View Post
    That's just what they say, their actions the last couple of expansions contradict this mantra 100%. If Blizzard had kept to that mantra, BFA would have been released with patch 8.1. Although to be honest, with them knowing (or should have known) what a terrible design Azerite gear was the real expansion starts with 8.2.

Unsure when Eternal Palace will release, but I hope it is soon. Since BoD is getting stale and Crucible is just a mess.
    They should take more time with expansion releases and be prepared with some of their content for patch releases. Meaning, I wouldn't have minded 3+ more months of Antorus if it meant BfA felt more prepared and had proper pacing of patch releases throughout. I know players complained about the length of ICC and SoO, but Blizz needs to really not cave to those. It's more important to leave a player content with the current content they have than to satisfy an impatient player who is wanting more. Compare it to a TV show. Most TV shows either drop their content all at once (like Netflix) or in weekly bits for X amount of weeks, before taking months or years to deliver the next season. How strange would it be for Game of Thrones to drop the last 3 episodes right now, and tell you they'll drop the next 3 in about 6 months, all part of the same season.
    Last edited by Nize; 2019-04-29 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kief View Post
    Unfortunately everything is pointing towards the Eternal Palace raid releasing WAY too early, just like Tomb of Sargeras did.

A late August/early September release feels like a perfect time for it. However, knowing Blizzard they will rush it out in late June/early July instead.
    Here we got another example of entitlement.

*community disliked it took ages for BoD to release*

*blizz recognizes that and makes EP take less time before it releases*

Community still complains.

MMO C still the epitome of cesspool, never Satisfied about A SINGLE THING blizz does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post

MMO C still the epitome of cesspool, never Satisfied about A SINGLE THING blizz does.
    It's almost like a large enough amount of people will always complain about something since their views don't align. Imagine that

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    It's almost like a large enough amount of people will always complain about something since their views don't align. Imagine that
    You forgot the following.

And not being constructive when presenting their views.

In what way do you feel like this is showing entitlement? This makes no sense whatsoever.
    Why do you enter a thread about raid releases if you don't like to read the conversation?

edit:
    Also, what do you mean that the community was angry about BoD release? I've seen NO ONE that didn't feel it released at a really good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kief View Post

ToS wasn't released that early. It's just that the instance itself wasn't that fun on harder difficulties.

Early August would be the perfect time for it.

Here we got another person who doesn't understand that the community isn't a single hivemind, and many people have different opinions. Some people thought that BoD released too late, some thought that it released too fast, and the same goes for the Eternal Palace. Imagine my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Some people thought that BoD released too late, some thought that it released too fast
    And all of them claimed to speak for the majority, or even to state an objective truth.

You're not contradicting IzzyFurious, they didn't imply "the community" was monolithic - but the (current) bloc of the vocal minority seems to be, echo-chambering itself to think it speaks the opinion of everyone who isn't a shill.

One doesn't need to, can't be a part of that all the time, but one can still be part of the problem: that this kind of feedback drowns every ounce of usefulness it ever had in ceaseless ranting.

And even if these people were more deliberate in their feedback, the fact remains that you can't please everyone. Doesn't mean the game doesn't please the majority.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Here we got another person who doesn't understand that the community isn't a single hivemind, and many people have different opinions. Some people thought that BoD released too late, some thought that it released too fast, and the same goes for the Eternal Palace. Imagine my dude.
    Stop talking out of your butt, i understand completely the community is a wide range of different views and opinions. I've checked these forums way before you was even a registered user on here, same with fan sites and forums. So don't you try and lecture me, you don't know jack. Your just talking for the sake of trying to be intelligent. What i don't understand is why people can keep complaining when they get what they want while at the same time not being constructive about it.

Think before you write, dummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    And all of them claimed to speak for the majority, or even to state an objective truth.

You're not contradicting IzzyFurious, they didn't imply "the community" was monolithic - but the (current) bloc of the vocal minority seems to be, echo-chambering itself to think it speaks the opinion of everyone who isn't a shill.

One doesn't need to, can't be a part of that all the time, but one can still be part of the problem: that this kind of feedback drowns every ounce of usefulness it ever had in ceaseless ranting.

And even if these people were more deliberate in their feedback, the fact remains that you can't please everyone. Doesn't mean the game doesn't please the majority.
    This guy gets it so much better.

Stop talking out of your butt, i understand completely the community is a wide range of different views and opinions. I've checked these forums way before you was even a registered user on here, same with fan sites and forums. So don't you try and lecture me, you don't know jack. Your just talking for the sake of trying to be intelligent. What i don't understand is why people can keep complaining when they get what they want while at the same time not being constructive about it.

Think before you write, dummy.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy gets it so much better.
    Seems like you are taking quite a bit of offense by my post. I am sorry if it ruined your day. Also, you are a 1 year member, so I disagree with the statement of you being here much longer than me. Unless you can prove it, and unless you can also prove that I haven't been checking these forums before becoming a member, I'd say that you are just full of yourself.

I am not talking out of my butt mate, I am just not silly enough to assume that everyone in mmo champion is a bunch of people who offer no constructive criticism, and are annoyed at everything blizzard does. You were the one who came in this thread to talk down people who had a different view than you in when should Blizzard release the next raid. Maybe 80% of them are, but that 20% left is actually comprised of people who care about the game.

Blizzard can easily filter out people who don't give proper feedback, and the only reason they are pushing this release so hard is for it to coincide with FF XIV release. You can see that it's packed with more content than ever before, and the raid releases 2-3 weeks after patch, a patch where we will need to grind from 0 to 100 the new mats for pots/flasks, and azerite, in order to even be raid ready, while their mentality since legion has been to release the raid associated with its patch 1.5-3 months later at least. Do you know what releases at the same time as Eternal Palace? The raid for FF XIV. I wonder why the timing is so similar, and I wonder why for the first time since ever, they decided to reconstruct the entire crafting system mid expansion

And nothing you said in your previous comment I replied to hinted at anything that 'Nathanyel' said, who you supported saying 'This guy gets it so much better'. All I saw was a salty individual, who just wanted to rant about MMO-champ community, and how he is so much better, and constructive than the rest of the people here. Which you are not, else you wouldn't have to use insults to get back at me. I will link you your post since you don't remember it, and talk about each sentence, to help you understand that maybe you are not as amazing as you believe.

''Here we got another example of entitlement.''
    Basically you assume that people who are of the opinion that EP shouldn't come out this early or late are entitled.

''*community disliked it took ages for BoD to release*''
    Yet again, assumptions, many people thought it was just the right amount of time to have this released, many thought it wasn't. If you didn't mean the community as a collective, you should have mentioned which part of the community in particular.

''*blizz recognizes that and makes EP take less time before it releases*
    Community still complains.''
    Yet again, you don't even understand the reason for which they are releasing EP so fast, and I hope that my previous post will serve as a reason for you to understand that they are doing it because they are afraid of FF XIV and its continual theft of WoW subs(which you will 100% disregard as bullshit judging by your current attitude).

''MMO C still the epitome of cesspool, never Satisfied about A SINGLE THING blizz does.''
    Generalising. No smart person generalises, but uses specific samples to make a proper assessment of literally everything. If you've been to any decent university, you will know for sure.

Have a nice day, I won't be replying to you again as it's not really worth it. Have fun sitting in the corner of hatred together with Nathanyel if you like. I will mirror your last sentence right back at you, given how lazily and hastily done your initial thread comment was. ''Think before you write, friend''.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    8.2: June 25
    AEP Raid/Season 3: July 16th
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Seconded.

If you're wrong, I'll drink an entire glass of water.
    Saved you from having to drink that glass of water. Unless you want to drink half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Saved you from having to drink that glass of water. Unless you want to drink half.
    Does AOTC and CE for CoS go away in July9th? Or next week?

Quote Originally Posted by majinbebi View Post
    Does AOTC and CE for CoS go away in July9th? Or next week?
    Next week 10 char

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Next week 10 char
    No, they don't. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t//191868/18
    Crucible of Storms Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge will cease being available when Azshara’s Eternal Palace opens. The Crucible of Storms Hall of Fame will lock at that point, regardless of whether it is full, and Crucible of Storms will be available for cross-realm Mythic.

We expect that Rise of Azshara’s new Essences and the increase in the power of the Heart of Azeroth will give a final boost to people who are close on Uu’nat in the two weeks prior to Azshara’s Eternal Palace opening.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Could have swore it was on patch release, oh well, my b