10+ Year Old Account

Old school player, noob move

This thread is to discuss all us old school players whom still manage to make noob moves 10+ years later. I'll go ahead and kick things off.

Recently went into BWL so that I can farm Tier 2 pieces for my Demon Hunter....

... Demon Hunters didn't exist as playable characters then -_-

What about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgetting to add my new cape (with Glider) to my action bar, and wondering as I'm falling while mashing the old icon why the heck it wont work... Luckily for me and my ineptitude, I play a Pally so it turns into a game of quickly hit the hotkey but still...
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2019-04-16 at 06:11 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Forgetting to add my new cape (with Glider) to my action bar, and wondering as I'm falling while mashing the old icon why the heck it wont work... Luckily for me and my ineptitude, I play a Pally so it turns into a game of quickly hit the hotkey but still...
    This happens to me 8 out of 10 times, luckily I'm a mage also forgetting to change gear after fishing..

Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Recently went into BWL so that I can farm Tier 2 pieces for my Demon Hunter....
    How would you like to farm something that don't exist? I don't get it.
    I just click the appearance tab and check out which sets I miss and I just farm them...

Happens a few times for me aswell.

After running around mounted up (or not) on the islands, I forget about flying and actually keep running around when I go back to Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms. Might take a while for me to realize what I am doing, depending on how braindead I am on that day.

#showtooltip
    /use 15

Use this macro and you'll never have to readd new cloak to the bar.

However it happened to me few times I forgot to add the glider enchant to a newly looted cloak... And I have 4 engineers.