Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
17
18
... LastLast
  1. #301
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    57,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I don't recall using the word support and if I did it was in error as you don't support them you exonerate them.
    Again, a straight-up, bald-faced fucking lie.

    There's a reason you keep not quoting me. Because you know you can't back this shit up with actual quotes.

    You're lying, to slander me. I don't know why you're doing so, but you have absolutely no basis in my posting record for making these bullshit accusations.

  2. #302
    The Insane PrimaryColor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I mean, what do you mean by "labels itself as a science"? Because the social sciences aren't "science", and never pretended to; the label describes an attempt to be as close to scientific principles as possible for the field, with an acknowledgement that you can't test history for falsifiability, for instance. So the social sciences just don't make that claim. If that's not what you're referring to, I'm unsure what you are referring to.
    I was referring to how they are labelled by academia. A lot of these fields began hundreds of years ago when they thought they were dealing with distinct disciplines.

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Again, a straight-up, bald-faced fucking lie.

    There's a reason you keep not quoting me. Because you know you can't back this shit up with actual quotes.

    You're lying, to slander me. I don't know why you're doing so, but you have absolutely no basis in my posting record for making these bullshit accusations.
    I don't know your posting record much beyond this thread... and im not lying I'm simply pointing out the inconsistencies within your logic. You give leeway to certain beliefs over others based on what you perceive as if not better... less harmful.

    I also don't see how you see that statement as a lie either.

  4. #304
    Merely a Setback Connal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    29,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    I see Connal ignored it when I warned him the alt-right preys on the autistic and now here we are.
    Yes, I’ve been recruited; Jordan Peterson personally came to my house, and inducted me into the second degree alt-right order.

    Theo, Jordan Peterson and I, drive around LA and beat up random minorities, then we go out for Pizza, its pretty great in her right wing nazi mobile, also known as Tesla Model 3, that was gifted to us by Elon Musk the grand wizard of the alt right.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yes, I’ve been recruited; Jordan Peterson personally came to my house, and inducted me into the second degree alt-right order.

    Theo, Jordan Peterson and I, drive around LA and beat up random minorities, then we go out for Pizza, its pretty great in her right wing nazi mobile, also known as Tesla Model 3, that was gifted to us by Elon Musk the grand wizard of the alt right.
    See how much of a difference making your bed everyday makes?

  6. #306
    Merely a Setback Connal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    29,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    See how much of a difference making your bed everyday makes?
    It truly is the gateway responsibility.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

  7. #307
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    57,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I don't know your posting record much beyond this thread... and im not lying I'm simply pointing out the inconsistencies within your logic. You give leeway to certain beliefs over others based on what you perceive as if not better... less harmful.

    I also don't see how you see that statement as a lie either.
    Because it's not true.

    There is no inconsistency in my position. I am definitively not making the arguments you are condemning me for having made. You're lying about it, and refusing to provide even one fucking example to back it up.

    I have never supported or defended supremacists of any flavour whatsoever. You've claimed otherwise. So, quote me, or admit that you're lying.
    Last edited by Endus; 2019-04-18 at 02:28 AM.

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Because it's not true.

    There is no inconsistency in my position. I am definitively not making the arguments you are condemning me for having made. You're lying about it, and refusing to provide even one fucking example to back it up.

    I have never supported supremacists of any flavour whatsoever. You've claimed otherwise. So, quote me, or admit that you're lying.
    I never claimed you supported them I claimed you exonerated them the two are not the same. You have a blind spot when it comes to religion itself. You look around and only see those around that follow the faith in ways you, yourself see as acceptable while ignoring the actual teaching of that faith that the majority follow.

    You then turn on another belief system that believes itself superior atlas in a different way and flat out condemn them absolutely for it despite not for all intensive purposes not broken any of what you consider your core beliefs:

    My position is that we should judge people by their own actions and conduct, and respect the wide diversity of humanity as long as they don't harm each other. That's not remotely a "narrow framework", it's broad as hell.
    That is your apparent bias. You see certain frame works of belief as inherently inferior to others despite of action or lack of action in this case of their followers. All of this stemmed from me trying to show you that you are somewhat hypocritical in your beliefs and unwilling to hear criticism of them or have them challenged ironically.

  9. #309
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    57,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I never claimed you supported them I claimed you exonerated them the two are not the same.
    Quibbling about exactly which lie it is you're telling is fucking useless.

    This is still a lie, because I have never done this.

    That is your apparent bias. You see certain frame works of belief as inherently inferior to others despite of action or lack of action in this case of their followers.
    When those "frameworks of belief" are inherently, definitively abusive and bigoted, yes.

    That's not a hypocrisy of any kind whatsoever.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Quibbling about exactly which lie it is you're telling is fucking useless.

    This is still a lie, because I have never done this.



    Given that this is directly contradicted by what you quoted, you're still just lying.
    ......... That isn't directly contradicted I am not claiming you are malicious. I am also not lying much to your frustration nor am I trying to paint you as a sympathizer for terrorist organizations.I am simply pointing out your political biases to blinding degrees.

  11. #311
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    57,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    ......... That isn't directly contradicted I am not claiming you are malicious. I am also not lying much to your frustration nor am I trying to paint you as a sympathizer for terrorist organizations.I am simply pointing out your political biases to blinding degrees.
    And yet, you still refuse to provide even one direct quote of any of my posts that would indicate anything of the sort.

    I've asked you to do so at least four times already.

    Because you can't find any. They don't exist. You're making all this shit up.

    Let's make this simple. You claimed, in your own words, that I have "exonerated" religious supremacists.

    Provide a citation, or retract your bullshit.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I hold psychology in a higher regard than what “science” has been turned into.

    As for my comment, I did not swear, I was not being rude, and I did not call you a name; I gave you what I thought you wanted. A win for an argument. If anything that’s snark.
    Psychology is still science. Science also means math, physics, chemistry, biology. Just because a few "very interesting" people write papers and research about subjects such as "Another Kind of “Chilly Climate”: The Effects of Lesbian Separatism on Bisexual Women's Identity and Community", it doesn't diminish the greatness of what has been achieved by science. Because of it, we're living inside a miracle, at least this is how our society would be described by somebody from just 200 years in the past.

    We should be thankful.
    "I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear." - EFF, A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And yet, you still refuse to provide even one direct quote of any of my posts that would indicate anything of the sort.

    I've asked you to do so at least four times already.

    Because you can't find any. They don't exist. You're making all this shit up.

    Let's make this simple. You claimed, in your own words, that I have "exonerated" religious supremacists.

    Provide a citation, or retract your bullshit.
    Look I have to turn in and if need be I can pick this up tomorrow but for the sake of trying for clarity I will write my thought process down via bullet point quickly as best as I am able.

    -You use a minority of believers from a faith to at least to some extent exonerate the majority of that faith who violate your core beliefs.

    -You do not extend this same privilege to other groups that engage in acts of violence (for simplicity sake I went with ethno nationalism but it could be a host of other groups)

    -There go you have on some level political biases towards certain groups and judge them on different terms then others.

    There is some subtly between those points but for just a quick and dirty summery before I head to bed that will have to do.

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yes, I’ve been recruited; Jordan Peterson personally came to my house, and inducted me into the second degree alt-right order.

    Theo, Jordan Peterson and I, drive around LA and beat up random minorities, then we go out for Pizza, its pretty great in her right wing nazi mobile, also known as Tesla Model 3, that was gifted to us by Elon Musk the grand wizard of the alt right.
    Connal is the most dedicated Aryan warrior ever, he and Elon Musk are building us an army of Nazi sexy cat girl cyborgs and every night if he fails to beat up a minority or at least misgender them he punches himself just so we can say we got a gay and a jew that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

  15. #315
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    57,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Look I have to turn in and if need be I can pick this up tomorrow but for the sake of trying for clarity I will write my thought process down via bullet point quickly as best as I am able.

    -You use a minority of believers from a faith to at least to some extent exonerate the majority of that faith who violate your core beliefs.
    This is completely and utterly false. This is the lie, right here.

    I do not do that.

    Still not even one post of mine you can cite to support this utter bullshit.

  16. #316
    The Insane PrimaryColor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    15,432
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Psychology is still science. Science also means math, physics, chemistry, biology.
    That really depends on whether a psychology assertion is about a general principle or a specific case that can be tested. Some psychologists stick to the latter, where as others(like Freud) make claims about the former.
    Last edited by PrimaryColor; 2019-04-18 at 09:01 AM.

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Connal is the most dedicated Aryan warrior ever, he and Elon Musk are building us an army of Nazi sexy cat girl cyborgs and every night if he fails to beat up a minority or at least misgender them he punches himself just so we can say we got a gay and a jew that night.
    Sarcasm not allowed, you don't get to hide your bigotry behind this transparent veil, we can see through it!
    "I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear." - EFF, A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Today's Biggest Threat: The Polarized Mind
    To counter it, we call for a mobilization of mindfulness practices and dialogue groups on the scale of a public works program for human civility

    I think to most, at this point, it is clear that society at large is polarizing into roughly two tribes. Due to various issues, lack of trust, lack of direction, lack of history, and lack of a future "goal" or path to walk and reach.

    This article is a modern restatement of a few different psychological discoveries...
    OOOR...now hear me out, we could verbally attack those who we disagree with making false claims against them, then when they defend themselves we cry and proclaim we are being victimized, explaining that their self defense of our initial attack is inciting hatred towards us, which is the same as violence, which then allows us to justify attacking them physically in response.

    "Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

  19. #319
    Merely a Setback Connal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    29,024
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Sarcasm not allowed, you don't get to hide your bigotry behind this transparent veil, we can see through it!
    You don’t know the half of it, we have so much fun. After the Pizza, they take me home, and we watch a few episodes of I Love Lucy, after which Peterson has his autistic monologues about the gay 40’s and 50’s, and how much of a better time that was, when women knew their place.

    Then come the blood rituals, but I’m forbidden to talk about that... mostly...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Connal is the most dedicated Aryan warrior ever, he and Elon Musk are building us an army of Nazi sexy cat girl cyborgs and every night if he fails to beat up a minority or at least misgender them he punches himself just so we can say we got a gay and a jew that night.
    I have to say though... you bake the best cookies, even better than the ones Roseanne did, that one time...



    Just don’t tell her I said that, you know how she gets...
    Last edited by Connal; 2019-04-18 at 04:20 AM.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

  20. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is completely and utterly false. This is the lie, right here.

    I do not do that.

    Still not even one post of mine you can cite to support this utter bullshit.
    Yet you do... every time you say "not all Muslims" that is what you are doing you are trying to exonerate a entire group of people by pointing out only the bad actors. You are unwilling to and unable to classify other extremists of different beliefs in the same way. Thus it shows your bias this doesn't really seem like it needs some grand list of citations to prove.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •