Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Unfortunately you are mixing Sylvanas with Dark Ranger. Because Sylvanas was the original Dark Ranger in War3.

    Sylvanas is a Ranger but she is also a Banshee and here is her ability to posses bodies, due to begin a Banshee aka an Undeath.
    Did you see Nathanos become a Banshee? Other Dark Ranger screaming and became fog? I remember killing Dark Rangers in Sauefang quest and

    Nope no fog no smoke.
    All the generic Dark Rangers had the Charm ability, just like Sylvanas.
    Lets look at Arthas, shall we? He had lots of cool things only he could do in WotLk. But then suddenly Defile becomes a talent. So does summoning his damned dragon.
    So /shrug @Sylvanasisuniquerightnow

    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    You listed 4 race and 3 are still Elves, stop plz.
    Then I noted that the class itself clearly is not limited to just those races as we've recently seen new races added to the Dark Ranger playable race situation (people used to just day they were blood elves).
    Saying "stop" without countering anything is a good line of discussion though. Don't stop plz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Ahh Derek Proudmoore the missing brother of one of the main Character!
    Somebody that got freed before Sylvanas could do anything to him, yes!

    So Alliance is gonna get undead human while horse gets again undead human?? Mhh

    And still we don't know if Derek isn't under Sylvanas control to be precise and yet you are still reaching for " but you see how easily they are raised? "

    Eh ok so basically Alliance need Sylvanas to raid Dark Ranger and wait them to join her?
    By this logic she will only raise Belf and Forsaken Ranged and thxbb alliance with your 3 Dark Ranger.
    Im going to be honest, your english here was a bit hard to follow. Here's what I did get: Derek is special because he's related to Jaina and could in no way be an advocate for accepting other Sylvanas risen alliance members because...? Not sure where the horses and alliance undead humans are coming in tbh. I was noting his presence as a "redemptive" undead arc (plus Calia, obviously) could be the foot in the door for trusting those poor undead Night elf rangers in the future.

    No clue what your ending statements were about honestly.

  2. #62
    Tinkers only, then necromancer. Dark rangers are dumb.

  3. #63
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Yet still after 15 years the only people able to raise and create Deathknights 2.0 were Nerzhul and Arthas as LK.
    You're excluding the the Deathlord in Legion I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    While Sylvanas can at best raise a dead elf that was already able to shoot arrows and now can shoot arrow with dark magic filled

    But still not any sui generis ability like a proper banshee
    The Val'kyr were raising them; we don't need Sylvanas to make more.


    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Also who in the fucking alliance nor horde would be ok to raise people? If Sylvanas is no longer there?
    Death Knights say hi.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It will be really easy once she has N'Zoth in the blade and has access to the Shadowlands.
    This post makes no sense.


    How can N'zoth be trapped in a knife when he is an Old God and not the toenail of an Old God like it is Xalath.

    Also it is dumb storytelling for the smartest of the old god and the most mischief to not destroy the only item that can be counter him, it is a dumb mcguffin.


    Also what Shadowlands have to do with Dark Ranger? Still the faction problem

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Ye but I see that this comparison is dumb if not r AF.


    You are comparing a profession that don't even can replicate 50% of the Tinker Abilities we saw in game with


    A ranger with a bow.

    An emo ranger with a bow.


    \o/
    It's the same comparison. Dark ranger is more than mm hunters with dark arrow. Saying it is is like saying tinkers are just engineering profession.

    It's retarded I agree on that, you do too, so not sure what you are even aruuing unless you are saying no its not for tinkers but it is for dark rangers. If so that just shows your bias.

    Boiling it down to a retarded comparison can be done with both.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    This post makes no sense.


    How can N'zoth be trapped in a knife when he is an Old God and not the toenail of an Old God like it is Xalath.

    Also it is dumb storytelling for the smartest of the old god and the most mischief to not destroy the only item that can be counter him, it is a dumb mcguffin.


    Also what Shadowlands have to do with Dark Ranger? Still the faction problem
    Becasue Sylvanas is going to clearly be Neutral at the end of this expansion and has made Dark Rangers of both factions races already. Also the story is clearly leading towards Xal'atath wanting revenge for being in the blade.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Smoke weed every day!

  7. #67
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's the same comparison. Dark ranger is more than mm hunters with dark arrow. Saying it is is like saying tinkers are just engineering profession.

    It's retarded I agree on that, you do too, so not sure what you are even aruuing unless you are saying no its not for tinkers but it is for dark rangers. If so that just shows your bias.

    Boiling it down to a retarded comparison can be done with both.
    He also acts like Dark Rangers have to be carbon copies of Sylvanas which is nonsense.
    DHs didn't all consume the skull of Gul'dan or get their eyes burned out by Sargeras yet they can do all Illidan's things. He doesn't like the idea so he grasps at poorly formed straws.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2019-04-17 at 03:48 PM.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    later in the xpac sylvanas is gonna start raising dark rangers everywhere and it'll be the next hero class for every race like DKs.
    if the direction of lore will go into horde betrays sylvanas and she escapes to/opens doors to shadowlands - yes it will be obvious choice.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    You're excluding the the Deathlord in Legion I guess?



    The Val'kyr were raising them; we don't need Sylvanas to make more.




    Death Knights say hi.
    1. Deathlord was empowered by Bolvar as Lich King 2.0 and NEEDED Kelthuzad Book to raise other people as DK.

    2. Val'kyr(s) or the only remaining is faithful to Sylvanas so...

    3. Your ignorance about the lore made you miss my post about DK and why being them is dumb but since you failed to remember how Deathlord was able to raise the 4H....

    DK were freed by LK control thanks to Tirion Fucking Foldring using the Fucking Ashbringer power to sever the connection between DK and LK let them regain Free Will and decide their own destiny.

    Soooooooo not really " hey I'm gonna ally, Ty sylv Bai " and repeating again this entire scene but switching LK with Sylv and Tirion with Anduin will be dinner because LK was a common enemy while rn people in the Horde are still faithful to Sylvanas

    So it will make decide to stay again with Sylvanas or go ally and that will be cringy af
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-04-17 at 03:40 PM.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's the same comparison. Dark ranger is more than mm hunters with dark arrow. Saying it is is like saying tinkers are just engineering profession.

    It's retarded I agree on that, you do too, so not sure what you are even aruuing unless you are saying no its not for tinkers but it is for dark rangers. If so that just shows your bias.

    Boiling it down to a retarded comparison can be done with both.
    No it isn't.

    Stop pushing you fetish for Sylvanas a d Dark Ranger with this nosense reaching.


    I can get people blinded by their fetish but this thread is already filled with people reaching and begin ignorant with the lore for the sake to RP a DK with a Bow.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    No it isn't.

    Stop pushing you fetish for Sylvanas a d Dark Ranger with this nosense reaching.


    I can get people blinded by their fetish but this thread is already filled with people reaching and begin ignorant with the lore for the sake to RP a DK with a Bow.
    ...what? Same fetish for making engineering a class

    Honestly, only reason why I want dark ranger is because I want another bow class because I like bows, but hunters doesn't do it for me. That's where it starts and ends.

  12. #72
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,357
    @Daikoku
    Every post for and against the notion has been lore-based, thus no one here is "ignorant", you just don't like/agree with their arguments.
    It's also quite a stretch to say that noting the possibility of something based on in-game lore/additions = Sylvanas fetish.

    Calling names and being overly hostile about theoretical classes is how we know you're the smartest and you're winning though.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    He also acts like Dark Rangers have to be carbon copies of Sylvanas which is nonsense.
    DHs didn't all consume the skull of Gul'dan or get their eyes burned out by Sargeras yet they can do all his things. He doesn't like the idea so he grasps at poorly formed straws.
    Because again you are pretty ignorant on the lore.

    Illidan became a DH after consuming the Skull of Guldan and he is the most powerful Demon Hunter in the lore, he basically has permanent Wings and he is not comparable to any other DH otherwise Sargeras wouldn't choose him as vessel.

    In Illidan Book it is stated that Elf that wants to became DH have to succeed a series of trials before become DH


    Killing a Demon
    Eat the Heart
    Drink the Blood
    Become Dizzy
    Getting Pierced by Illidan with Fel Energy Beam
    Get knocked out
    Dream about the tragedy that makes them ask venegance
    Listen to the Demon wisp about join the Legion, look at the Legion visions get Mad
    Gouge out your own Eyes
    Get Tattoo on the body to trap the demon soul inside.


    After that your transformation begins and if you don't go full apeshit killing other DH in their sleep, you will become a DH.






    Meanwhile Dark Ranger.

    Get Kill.
    Get Ressed.
    Still shooting arrows.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    ...what? Same fetish for making engineering a class

    Honestly, only reason why I want dark ranger is because I want another bow class because I like bows, but hunters doesn't do it for me. That's where it starts and ends.
    I don't have any fetish for tinkers I could give no fuck about them because I'm not interested in playing gobs not gnomes.


    I am just looking at the evidence


    Then Blizzard can decide for Tinkers or Dark Ranger or both or DragonSworn or to not add any new class and call it a day.


    But I will not lose my sleep, like your and the other Dark Ranger cosplaye here.
    ------


    Also regarding Bow Class, they can decide that Tinker use ranged weapons like Plasma Gun and add a new type just like Warglaives.


    I honestly cannot imagine a Dark Ranger with XBOW or GUN.
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-04-17 at 03:59 PM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    @Daikoku
    Every post for and against the notion has been lore-based, thus no one here is "ignorant", you just don't like/agree with their arguments.
    It's also quite a stretch to say that noting the possibility of something based on in-game lore/additions = Sylvanas fetish.

    Calling names and being overly hostile about theoretical classes is how we know you're the smartest and you're winning though.
    There wasn't nothing you post lore-based.


    I suggest to replay Wotlk/Legion and or to check some books.

  16. #76
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Because again you are pretty ignorant on the lore.

    Illidan became a DH after consuming the Skull of Guldan and he is the most powerful Demon Hunter in the lore, he basically has permanent Wings and he is not comparable to any other DH otherwise Sargeras wouldn't choose him as vessel.

    In Illidan Book it is stated that Elf that wants to became DH have to succeed a series of trials before become DH


    Killing a Demon
    Eat the Heart
    Drink the Blood
    Become Dizzy
    Getting Pierced by Illidan with Fel Energy Beam
    Get knocked out
    Dream about the tragedy that makes them ask venegance
    Listen to the Demon wisp about join the Legion, look at the Legion visions get Mad
    Gouge out your own Eyes
    Get Tattoo on the body to trap the demon soul inside.


    After that your transformation begins and if you don't go full apeshit killing other DH in their sleep, you will become a DH.






    Meanwhile Dark Ranger.

    Get Kill.
    Get Ressed.
    Still shooting arrows.
    Sure dude. Because I didn't list all the trials of the DHs that invalidates that they're not created differently than the "iconic" DH. Ignorance!
    And yeah, getting killed and raised by a scourge agent has never bequeathed unique powers before. That explains why Dark Rangers had differently abilities since WC3.

    Anyways, I'm not going to go around in circles with you while you get more hostile because people dare disagree with you.
    My analysis and posts were reasonably argued and I feel confident in their validity and accuracy.
    But don't stop plz. Keep ranting at the others.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    I don't have any fetish for tinkers I could give no fuck about them because I'm not interested in playing gobs not gnomes.


    I am just looking at the evidence


    Then Blizzard can decide for Tinkers or Dark Ranger or both or DragonSworn or to not add any new class and call it a day.


    But I will not lose my sleep, like your and the other Dark Ranger cosplaye here.
    ------


    Also regarding Bow Class, they can decide that Tinker use ranged weapons like Plasma Gun and add a new type just like Warglaives.


    I honestly cannot imagine a Dark Ranger with XBOW or GUN.
    I'm talking about my wishes which is a bow class, I don't need evidence for that. I don't care about xbow or gun. Why is that required? Then you say they can make a completely new classification of weapons for tinkers, but can't use an existing one for dark rangers and limit them to that weapon? Seems a bit backwards, both are possible.
    You are arguing against your own points.

    Not sure why you think I will lose sleep. You seem awfully invested for "not giving a fuck" and way more worked up about this discussion than I have been.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-04-17 at 04:08 PM.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I'm talking about my wishes which is a bow class, I don't need evidence for that. I don't care about xbow or gun. Why is that required? Then you say they can make a completely new classification of weapons for tinkers, but can't use an existing one for dark rangers and limit them to that weapon? Seems a bit backwards, both are possible.
    You are arguing against your own points.

    Not sure why you think I will lose sleep. You seem awfully invested for "not giving a fuck" and way more worked up about this discussion than I have been.

    I said that they can come out with a new ranged weapon type to filling the " another ranged physical DPS " slot and try to make it works.

    For example in Wildstar the Engineer class could tank or DPS with a ranged gun, something like that.


    I don't see how I am countering my point since I said that Blizzard CAN come out like they want and we cannot do nothing about it.

    Also because Dark Ranger in game have all Bows.
    I never saw an Elf with a Gun.

    Tinkers otherwise I saw melee with guns, zappers, spanner, wrench etc etc so Blizzard can come up with a variety of stuff.

  19. #79
    It is like if Blizzard decide to add STR staff for Plate User, I mean a warrior can use a staff but there aren't STR staff no longer in game and seeing a Warrior with a STAFF would be hilarious like a Dark Ranger Elf with a GUN

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    I said that they can come out with a new ranged weapon type to filling the " another ranged physical DPS " slot and try to make it works.

    For example in Wildstar the Engineer class could tank or DPS with a ranged gun, something like that.


    I don't see how I am countering my point since I said that Blizzard CAN come out like they want and we cannot do nothing about it.

    Also because Dark Ranger in game have all Bows.
    I never saw an Elf with a Gun.

    Tinkers otherwise I saw melee with guns, zappers, spanner, wrench etc etc so Blizzard can come up with a variety of stuff.
    Yes, so why CAN'T they limit dark rangers to bows? They can do wtf they want. If they can make a new classification of weapons for a class they sure as hell can limit a class to some weapons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •