Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    This is stupidity on scale i have not seen before. one is fiction the other one fact. Its not racism if you post facts. f you want me to change then proof me wrong what i said. To be bad you cannot.
    You are a hateful little coward who lacks the ability to the world as it is. People who think like you are the one committing terrorist acts. Even....get this.......the Muslim versions of you. There is no difference between you, Nazis and Muslim extremists. You all view the world the same.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You are a hateful little coward who lacks the ability to the world as it is. People who think like you are the one committing terrorist acts. Even....get this.......the Muslim versions of you. There is no difference between you, Nazis and Muslim extremists. You all view the world the same.
    Yeah sure thing dude.

How cute you cannot go further then screaming bigot. But if you morally a degenerate i can not expect anything more from can i.
    Can't go further?

I just flat out proved to you that your stupidity is the same as every bigoted crybaby bullshit throughout history.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Can't go further?

I just flat out proved to you that your stupidity is the same as every bigoted crybaby bullshit throughout history.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/23/b...xual-stonings/

here this is what you support.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Try to swap out the word bigot. That's a huge SJW buzzword. Not saying it ain't warranted or fitting it's just likely to be ignored by some.
    Do you really think, based on what you've read from this person, that any other word or combination of words I or anyone can use will get through that stupidity?

- - - Updated - - -

You just posted a Daily Caller article.

What's a matter, the Bigot Picayune web site is down?

This has devolved into name calling and personal attacks. closing now...