179% passive movement speed...how do I go faster?

Hey folks,

I've made this alt primarily to speed run old dungeons/raids, wondering if I should take the dive and go 111?

My boots scale with crit (should hit 50% passive crit with a couple more azerite levels). I went on the AH and it seems crafted 111 blue gear has more crit on a few slots for me. The only thing holding me back is i'm not sure just how much crit i'd lose going from 110 to 111, I couldn't find any tools to calculate this either.

If anyone could give me advice i'd appreciate it.

Last edited by Speedyalt; 2019-07-27 at 05:23 PM.

i thought there would be some sort of formula to calculate rating per percent at each level, but i guess not.

i'd just go hang out in a city and do /who 111 and then just whisper some people to ask them if they can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    i thought there would be some sort of formula to calculate rating per percent at each level, but i guess not.

i'd just go hang out in a city and do /who 111 and then just whisper some people to ask them if they can tell you.
    No luck finding a 111 twink warrior sadly.

Just hit 180% today.

https://i.imgur.com/b91WQwF.jpg

i'm 99% sure crit is the same amount of rating per percent for all classes. so any 111 will do. just ask them to mouse over their crit rating and is should say something like xxxx rating gives you y.yy% crit.

worst case you can just drop a DH alt in broken isles and do the invasion WQs on it and itll be 111 in a few weeks for minimal effort.

Quote Originally Posted by horbindr View Post
    i'm 99% sure crit is the same amount of rating per percent for all classes. so any 111 will do. just ask them to mouse over their crit rating and is should say something like xxxx rating gives you y.yy% crit.

worst case you can just drop a DH alt in broken isles and do the invasion WQs on it and itll be 111 in a few weeks for minimal effort.
    If that's the case, it will go from taking about 17.62 rating for 1% crit to about 20.2 rating. You'll lose just over 6% crit by leveling up before you change equipment, and will need to gain 128 additional crit rating to make up for it. Based upon your first crit %.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    You should use the crafted belt legendary

It has 3 sockets and passive movement speed

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    If that's the case, it will go from taking about 17.62 rating for 1% crit to about 20.2 rating. You'll lose just over 6% crit by leveling up before you change equipment, and will need to gain 128 additional crit rating to make up for it. Based upon your first crit %.
    Damn I guess I'll stay at 110 in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    You should use the crafted belt legendary

It has 3 sockets and passive movement speed

I would lose out on the movement speed passive once I go near mobs though, I wanted sustained max speed whilst farming hence why I got rid of the belt and got the ring instead.
    Last edited by Speedyalt; 2019-04-20 at 11:54 AM.

Get the legendary shoulders that give additional leap charges and have 2 eq sets bound and swap them when needed. other then that i think only getting more items with speed tertiary would get you better (rivendares weapon doesnt stack if you have 2 i recon?)

Could you maybe list your gear?

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    Could you maybe list your gear?
    just armory him. pretty sure its this one https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...moon/speedyalt

Me, walking into this thread, realising that my Aggramar's Stride are actually still useful for something.

Gone up to 185% passive speed.

Last edited by Speedyalt; 2019-07-17 at 06:05 PM.

Bro

How did you manage to level up your neck?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokke1227 View Post
    islands and i think he can do invasion WQs and some of them give AP and AP table missions
    Last edited by valky94; 2019-07-23 at 01:14 PM.

Bought BOA war resources on main and mailed to this guy, spammed mission tables.

I hardly do Islands or Invasions. Mostly run dungeons/raids with him.

Check my 111 twink speed warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyalt View Post
    Bought BOA war resources on main and mailed to this guy, spammed mission tables.

I hardly do Islands or Invasions. Mostly run dungeons/raids with him.
    Thx. You can check out my lvl 111 twink warrior:

Abrahám - stomscale

Has 189% speed but newly started last week so still getting gear everyday

Just hit 190%

Abrahám - stomscale

Get the azerite shoulders and chest with longstrider, you could also race change to Zandalari for 5% more speed.
    Last edited by Speedyalt; 2019-07-27 at 09:53 AM.

Get the azerite shoulders and chest with longstrider, you could also race change to Zandalari for 5% more speed.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering how to get the shoulders? I do have the chest however my +31 speed chest i faster than longstrider for some reason. Zandalari Troll race change done

7+ Year Old Account

Abrahám - stomscale

I’ve been interested in making a speed war alt but not sure exactly where to start, do you guys just farm raids/dungeons till you get something with speed on it?

194% now

Decided to level to 111 and switch to haste, allowed me to boost my speed by 2%, still got a long way to go with upgrades.

I was wondering how to get the shoulders? I do have the chest however my +31 speed chest i faster than longstrider for some reason. Zandalari Troll race change done

I got the shoulders from doing invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    I’ve been interested in making a speed war alt but not sure exactly where to start, do you guys just farm raids/dungeons till you get something with speed on it?
    Pretty much this and the following:
    • Spam BFA dungeons as prot (use the legendary bracer) you can pretty much pull everything and end it quick - your party will be thanking you.
    • Killing BFA rares as they drop blues which could proc a socket and +speed
    • Mythic antorus but I personally stopped bothering with that.
    Last edited by Speedyalt; 2019-07-27 at 05:10 PM.