Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cool, more low-effort shit for the Alliance.

Is anyone actually surprised at this point? From storytelling to faction-specific content as a whole the Alliance has been an obvious afterthought. The first tier of raiding wasn't even properly explained to the Alliance at all.

The sooner we can get away from faction specific shit the better because apparently that means Horde gets a story from MoP and Alliance doesn't get a story at all.

Ion and his lackeys play Horde, that's why. Fuck him and his Horde fanboys devs

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Alliance are second class citizens in world of warcraft.
    Funny you should think that after they made the horde farmable as a weekly quest.

Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    I'm just incredibly glad that they're on vendors and not in crappy paragon chests. Mounts in paragon chests was the worst thing they've ever done, imo.
    The toys are equally as annoying to collectors. Even more so when you consider there are toys specific to horde and alliance factions....

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    And don't you forget it
    They should just faction switch all alliance to horde and replace the alliance entirely with AI and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    They should just faction switch all alliance to horde and replace the alliance entirely with AI and be done with it.
    Really they just need to do what fans have been suggesting for years.

Remove the faction barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Funny you should think that after they made the horde farmable as a weekly quest.
    Meanwhile alliance were farmable for months. Cry me a river.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Meanwhile alliance were farmable for months. Cry me a river.
    I just stated the facts mate, alliance is far more respected and noone made a mockery of the faction by adding a weekly quest to farm them. Keep pretending you don't understand the difference its ok.

FYI - these gryphon mounts were updated to 90K on the PTR build. Personally does not bother me, i'll want the green one regardless, but thought I would note this in the thread.
    Voxnor the Fearless (Main - Protection Paladin)
    Atlas the Seeker (Alt - Frost Mage)
    Voxic the Proven Assailant (Alt - Assassination Rogue)

Hahahahahaha they just "hotfixed" it..... new price will be 90.000 gold. Just wait and see the update on wowhead. It should be up in any minute.

Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Blizzard: Hmm. People think these mounts are expensive, maybe we should increase the cost to 90,000. That seems reasonable.

I mean, I'm all for goldsink mounts. But make them cool, not old reskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I mean, I'm all for goldsink mounts. But make them cool, not old reskins.
    Same. I have the Spider mount because it's epic as fuck! Easily one of the top mounts in game.

These gryphon models area trash though. Can't they at least fix the stupid paper wings/clipping/animations so that it's a bit more updated and useable at least.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I just stated the facts mate, alliance is far more respected and noone made a mockery of the faction

I've got one of my favorite mounts ever on my main, my mage's class mount frisbee lol. they really need to put some effort into new mounts if they want me to buy them. 50k aint even that much nowadays, but it's more effort to get than what they put into making yet another gryphon mount. like aren't there a couple dozen of those already?

Ahh you missed the news. They're 90k now!

Stop playing alliance - problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    And this proves what exactly that counters my argument? I’m sorry but I have big difficulty comprehending random nonsense and stuff taken out of context. Oh look another quest to farm your faction and get rewards. Where should I play my rabbit hunting tonight? Voldun or some other barren space that was allocated as “land of the horde”.

Funny how you think that those lackluster environments they give you are because you look so much cooler that way.

Faction pride is pointless but it happens because some players just can’t be nice to others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Ahh you missed the news. They're 90k now!
    It’s not like the horse faction mounts are nice. We all end up using random whatever that is neutral and available for all.

90k still isn’t too much honestly, and for the gryphon mounts I find it totally worth it seeing as how those models are hated behind that awful MoP rep. At least that’s what I think anyway i’ll definitely be buying them.

I’ll buy the color of the onlyone I like most but 90k is way too much.

I’m glad I’m playing both factions this expansion. Horde got way better mounts this time.