Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Once you hit like 300-350 mounts, you should start feeling apathetic about newer mounts.

When I got Lord of the Reins title, it was like "Eh, the only mount i've been using this whole time is the Ghastly Charger. What's the point?"

If a mount drops for me, cool. I'm not hunting them anymore. Nor am I going to buy them. Vendor mounts are in the game indefinitely.
    mate i feel apathetic about them and i have only a little over 250 i use hearthsteed , waterstrider and grand mamoth . rest is just vanity stuff that i sometimes jump on like the purple panter from shop or fairy dragon which changes colors maaaybe once a year ill use the taxi drake if someone asks me for ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Been waiting For upgraded gryphons of other colours so I’m happy.
    changed*

I'll be passing on these, they're too old and unremarkable to justify spending that much on. Some cool new Hawk mounts would have been far more appealing

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so you spend 3 hours to get 1/15th of gold that anyone can get with staying extra 30-60 minutes in work .

worthy investment of time indeed -_-

with this ratio you would have to spend 30-45 hours to get as much gold as person buying 1 token in EU -_-

such a waste of time -_-

- - - Updated - - -

they reason why they do it is because of people's irrrational anger at game shop

those are in reality game shop mounts that are put into game while they know that people who will buy they will do it by buying tokens not by farming gold.

in EU each of them basicly costs 10 euro because you can get 2 for 1 token

the reason why they buffed price was because pre buff you ould buy 3 of them for 1 token making them cost a little but under 7,5 euro - too cheap so they had to buff price to adjust it to shop values.

but sure lets all pretend those are not "shop mounts"
    The reason to that, its the mess blizz made back in WoD with Garrisons, and again in a minor scale in Legion where everybody got a ton of gold without even need to log in game at some point (mobile apps).
    So now theres people that still are subbed and drawing in millions of gold and blizz want then to dump, bcause they are using it to buy itens from the store, blizzcon tickets, games, etc. without have to pay real money.
    And for newer players and players that didn't take advantage of the table missions, 50k for reskins (even the horde ones, theres already 3 in game) is not something to spend so easily
    Last edited by Lodvampire; 2019-04-25 at 04:04 PM.

blizzard too busy designing unique flying mounts.

just kidding, those will be put on sales.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    blizzard too busy designing unique flying mounts.

just kidding, those will be put on sales.
    Do people not get sick of this line? We have gotten a ton of unique mounts in bfa flying and non flying alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    If you're just talking about mounts, there are plenty of Alliance mounts that I would like but don't get to have because they're Alliance only. Hell I paid 10M gold to get a decent tiger mount from the BMAH the other day, yet Alliance get a whole range of them practically for free.
    You could have bought shado-pan tigers for much less, or farm the new Zul Gurub or Darkshore cats, plenty of "free" tigers for the horde.

They literally even gave Horde non-undead horses this expansion, so you have access to most typical "alliance only" models as mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodvampire View Post
    The reason to that, its the mess blizz made back in WoD with Garrisons, and again in a minor scale in Legion where everybody got a ton of gold without even need to log in game at some point (mobile apps).
    I made MUCH more money in Legion. Back in WoD I maxed out around 15k gold/day on gold missions, by the end of legion I was topping 55k gold/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Honestly, I don't really know why you're surprised. When you're playing a faction comprised largely of the most generic fantasy races, you will get generic fantasy mounts.
    You sound like Orcs, Minotaurs, Trolls, Goblins and ELVES are so fucking innovative and never seen before fantasy races. Stupid excuse is stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I mean, the only really abnormal Horde race is Tauren ... the rest are generic fantasy races....
    Err... how are they different from minotautrs except the name being different way to mangle "taurus" - latin for "bull"?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So, after the joke that all our BFA faction mounts on release were just the same horse model, with saddles badly copy and pasted from other mounts, I was curious what new faction mounts we'll get in this patch.

Turns out, they're literally just doing slight armour retints on the 7 year old gryphon models from MOP.

You see very few people using the original mount as it is; the model was dated even on release and the origami wings looked stupid as hell.

Now.. for 50k no less, they're using them as the brand new faction mount for the Alliance, 7 years on. Like... I really don't have words for how much of a piss-take this is feeling. Horde get recoloured Pterodax, but at least it was a newly designed model this expansion.

I'm sorry, this probably seems like an incredibly minor thing for a lot of people, but it's just feeling like they're trolling the Alliance at this point.
    50k gold is figuratively nothing. I'm pretty sure this is a non issue worth crying about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Play the human faction, get human themed rewards
    Oh fuck off the horde was founded on peace and love they should be riding pugs and kitties into battle

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    those are in reality game shop mounts that are put into game while they know that people who will buy they will do it by buying tokens not by farming gold.
    Excuse me? Are you really saying that the recolors of pterrordaxes and 5-year-old gryphons are game shop mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I made MUCH more money in Legion. Back in WoD I maxed out around 15k gold/day on gold missions, by the end of legion I was topping 55k gold/day.
    Idk the exactly amount of gold/per day but in wod i had only 5 chars at max level, in legion 8 chars but only my main did argus questline(that unlock those 2,5k quest in the table) and i get more than 5 Million, i bought the 2M spider mont, and now after 2 raids buying flasks and stuff, i got around 700k in all my chars.

*And as someone post above, in the last PTR each mount cost 90k, which just give me more motives to not buying those.

Yeah, finishing Argus was essential in making money back in Legion, same as the naval missions back in WoD. Also I did it on 11 and then 12 max-level characters.