Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As well as annoyed, I'm relieved. Means I can save the gold for other things.
    Can't STAND the way that the wings on the MoP Gryphons animate. Have the model designers never actually studied wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    No offense, but the point is silly and puerile. So it totally deserves a misdirect.

It's always laughable when some folks cry about faction bias and then cherry pick their data to fit their narrative. I main Horde and there are plenty of things that Alliance get that Horde don't and that I want.

If you're just talking about mounts, there are plenty of Alliance mounts that I would like but don't get to have because they're Alliance only. Hell I paid 10M gold to get a decent tiger mount from the BMAH the other day, yet Alliance get a whole range of them practically for free.

Maybe try appreciating the things you have instead of being bitter about the things you don't have. Better yet, nothing stops you from playing the other faction so that you can actually see for yourself that Horde has its own shortcomings.
    Why would you pay 10m gold for a tiger mount on the BMAH when you can get like four for next to nothing via MoP rep?

Seriously, look at that bigass crease on its origami wings! When have you ever seen a bird hold its wings like that? There's massive chunks of wing sticking up randomly for no reason at all too. What even is that wing lump on the top? . How did anyone at Blizz EVER think this looked good. And now they're offering it with no fixes 7 years later? this is bad comedy.
    When you fly or run on it it somehow looks worse. Bits of wing seem to just be doing their own thing lol.

Elder Scrolls gryphon just for comparison..

- - - Updated - - -

If you're just talking about mounts, there are plenty of Alliance mounts that I would like but don't get to have because they're Alliance only. Hell I paid 10M gold to get a decent tiger mount from the BMAH the other day, yet Alliance get a whole range of them practically for free.
    The mounts on both sides are different, there have always been mounts available to only that faction, but Blizz has in the past tried to balance the work on each faction and what was available to players. The ZG Tiger was the only tiger horde could get but the ZG raptor was the only raptor Alliance could get. When they add more tigers in mop, they added more raptors too.

Blizzard have OBJECTIVELY put considerably less effort into Alliance mounts in this expansion. The Horde have different mount for each faction all with new models, and now BAF mounts for flying including a specral mount. They even have an extra mount and a whole quest chain for one of the pterodax mounts.

Alliance have the same horse model for everything (none of the saddles are even new assets) and the same 7 year old gryphon for all the flying mounts. It's just a pisstake at this point.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2019-04-17 at 05:35 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Not a lot of history....they only had most of a expansion being in the spotlight, as opposed to a dungeon for the Dark Irons...

- - - Updated - - -

You tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about and you quote so much wrong in the process. You're hilarious!

You don't even know fucking basic mechanics of the game, Shadow Mend is Disc/Shadow ability, not a racial.

If people are so worried about tanking then why the fuck does every top raiding guild go Horde pretty much?

Void Elves are just pale Blood Elfs (Not a lot of people find pale sexy, especially compared to the very fair skin tones of Belves)....Lightforged are just are just recollored Draenei.

Mag'har Orcs had a full expansion full of zones and story...

You really have no idea what you're talking about.
    Ah yeah it is called Shadow Meld not Shadow mend sorry. But the fact you didn't think about that before writing that post actually proves that you don't have a clue about what I mean at all.
    Second I clearly said that the dwarf racial is op for mythic+ and not raiding.
    If the horde racials are really op in terms of damage output or whatsoever I want you to show me statistics that prove this.
    Oh yeah Mag'har had an expansion, just like the draenei had. And it was the worst, everybody was complaining about time traveling bs and now you lay it out as an expansion with awesome story just to fit your narrative. Smells like Strawman for me.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pity, I'd buy the blue armored gryphon of Stormsong, guess not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the HD model that not many has... Just don't buy it? The trolls got a reused model too - woohoo?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Aren't prices often absolutely fucked up during PTR? If this is the intended price, I agree that it is a ridiculous price.
    Yes, but they often stay fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Not a lot of history....they only had most of a expansion being in the spotlight, as opposed to a dungeon for the Dark Irons...

- - - Updated - - -

You tell me I have no idea what I'm talking about and you quote so much wrong in the process. You're hilarious!

You don't even know fucking basic mechanics of the game, Shadow Mend is Disc/Shadow ability, not a racial.

If people are so worried about tanking then why the fuck does every top raiding guild go Horde pretty much?

Void Elves are just pale Blood Elfs (Not a lot of people find pale sexy, especially compared to the very fair skin tones of Belves)....Lightforged are just are just recollored Draenei.

Mag'har Orcs had a full expansion full of zones and story...

You really have no idea what you're talking about.
    They clearly meant Shadow Meld, the night elf racial, which is OP as fuck. Also, Mag'har got as much story in WoD as the draenei did. When it comes to them being an allied race, they're pretty much as simple as brown-skinned orcs. If you know orc history, you know mag'har history. Just because they were all over WoD doesn't mean they were suddenly more in depth as a race.

As for Lightforged, if you think they're just recolored draenei and nothing more then you blatantly didn't pay attention to the tail end of Legion. They're much more in depth than just a recolor. I think you're just grasping at straws to try and make the game look like there is a Horde bias, which is LAUGHABLE after this expansion.

50k is a little steep.

i wasn't too keen on spending 10k on the rep mounts from BfA launch, but i did.

i have to agree with the gripe here, 50k for a re colored MoP mount...eesh...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Imagine being so poor you think 50k is a lot of gold

No offense, but the point is silly and puerile. So it totally deserves a misdirect.

It's always laughable when some folks cry about faction bias and then cherry pick their data to fit their narrative. I main Horde and there are plenty of things that Alliance get that Horde don't and that I want.

Maybe try appreciating the things you have instead of being bitter about the things you don't have. Better yet, nothing stops you from playing the other faction so that you can actually see for yourself that Horde has its own shortcomings.
    "B-b-b-but I want Tiger Mounts!" isn't the argument being made here.

imagine playing a game so much you think 50k is nothing.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

50k is literally pennies though - that’s nothing.

5+ Year Old Account
    50k is for unique models or craft mounts. 50k is too much! For a old model.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like Blizzard trolling on those mounts. You don't like horses? Take exactly the same gryphons, with slightly different colors on the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    and the origami wings looked stupid as hell.
    Sadly, current Hippogryphs has also the same stupid "squared" wings... and I hate it

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I'm more surprised we didn't get flying horses.

But yeah, I don't expect the Alliance to get anything good anymore. Our new race is literally fat people. What did you honestly expect was gonna happen? If you are truly upset then cancel your sub, otherwise keep funding their spitting on your face. Not trying to be a jerk but money is literally all they'll listen to so it really is the only way.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

7+ Year Old Account
    At this point there are so many Mounts and other sub mounts you can get... that making every new mount have such a high price is only good for the game... Gold sinks are needed and must be a part of the game, so its just healthy for World of Warcraft in general to have mounts or stuff that makes huge numbers of Gold dissapear from players pokets... since WOD... did a huge inflation to the game.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    At 50K it is still a bargain if you lack a couple of mounts to 350 or so - hey...a frog mount is 6+ times as expensive...
    Oh indeed! And still so, not many has the updated Gryphon models yet.

And 50k is nothing nowadays.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    "B-b-b-but I want Tiger Mounts!" isn't the argument being made here.
    The gripe is essentially that "Horde get better mounts. Horde bias!!!!1!one!!1"

My point is that if you look at the big picture, it simply isn't true. Tiger mounts on Alliance is one example (of many).