Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ion and his lackeys play Horde, that's why. Fuck him and his Horde fanboys devs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    I'm just incredibly glad that they're on vendors and not in crappy paragon chests. Mounts in paragon chests was the worst thing they've ever done, imo.
    The toys are equally as annoying to collectors. Even more so when you consider there are toys specific to horde and alliance factions....

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    And don't you forget it
    They should just faction switch all alliance to horde and replace the alliance entirely with AI and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    They should just faction switch all alliance to horde and replace the alliance entirely with AI and be done with it.
    Really they just need to do what fans have been suggesting for years.

Remove the faction barrier.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Funny you should think that after they made the horde farmable as a weekly quest.
    Meanwhile alliance were farmable for months. Cry me a river.

10+ Year Old Account
    FYI - these gryphon mounts were updated to 90K on the PTR build. Personally does not bother me, i'll want the green one regardless, but thought I would note this in the thread.
    Kepano the Awakened (Main - Resto Shaman)
    Kepana the Seeker (Alt - Druid)

Hahahahahaha they just "hotfixed" it..... new price will be 90.000 gold. Just wait and see the update on wowhead. It should be up in any minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Blizzard: Hmm. People think these mounts are expensive, maybe we should increase the cost to 90,000. That seems reasonable.

I mean, I'm all for goldsink mounts. But make them cool, not old reskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I mean, I'm all for goldsink mounts. But make them cool, not old reskins.
    Same. I have the Spider mount because it's epic as fuck! Easily one of the top mounts in game.

These gryphon models area trash though. Can't they at least fix the stupid paper wings/clipping/animations so that it's a bit more updated and useable at least.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I just stated the facts mate, alliance is far more respected and noone made a mockery of the faction

I've got one of my favorite mounts ever on my main, my mage's class mount frisbee lol. they really need to put some effort into new mounts if they want me to buy them. 50k aint even that much nowadays, but it's more effort to get than what they put into making yet another gryphon mount. like aren't there a couple dozen of those already?

Ahh you missed the news. They're 90k now!

Stop playing alliance - problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

90k still isn’t too much honestly, and for the gryphon mounts I find it totally worth it seeing as how those models are hated behind that awful MoP rep. At least that’s what I think anyway i’ll definitely be buying them.

5+ Year Old Account
    I’ll buy the color of the onlyone I like most but 90k is way too much.

I’m glad I’m playing both factions this expansion. Horde got way better mounts this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Honestly, I don't really know why you're surprised. When you're playing a faction comprised largely of the most generic fantasy races, you will get generic fantasy mounts.
    This is circular thinking... the faction is only generic because Blizzard continues to make it generic and people like you use the faction being generic as a defense for Blizzards actions.

And this proves what exactly that counters my argument?
    Your argument was that no one "made a mockery of the faction".

That's a slide from last year's Blizzcon where Blizzcon where they, blatantly, make a mockery of the faction as the butt of yet another of their jokes.

It's genuinely ridiculous how expensive reputation mounts are becoming. I'm fine with gold sinks, but dont add them onto reputation grinds as well. The average player cant afford a 90k mount especially after the deflation that has happened this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone with only about 300k across all characters on both factions combined... Screw that price tag Blizz. Seriously? For rep mounts? 50k was bad enough.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.