Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    My country had some yes. I'm from germany btw.
    Honk-honk nuffin wronk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stands in the Fire View Post
    Did your country have any Nazi sympathizers?

All the Nazi sympathizers of Russia/USSR are praised as oppressed freedom seekers in western propaganda. Because when you are at cold war even dirty tricks are fine

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course, all countries did.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

America had Lindbergh, the guy who was first to cross the Atlantic in a plane. Back around 1940, he did a lot of pro-Nazi things like push the "America First" initiative who's purpose was to keep America neutral during the war.

Einstein gave Lindbergh a letter to deliver to President Roosevelt explaining the threat of nuclear fission. Lindbergh didn't deliver it.

Lindbergh was an anti-Semite, saying things like Hitler was saving Europe from a Jewish takeover.

Lindbergh is the most famous American I can think of. There are lots of not famous Americans who were pro-Nazi. We even had a Nazi party, but it disbanded when the war started.
    Most countries had some people who agreed with the nazi party keep in mind they weren't saying "lets murder all the jews" they might had blamed the jews for all their problems but for everything 80% of germans, and most of the rest of the world jews were just being forced out of their homes like everyone else fleeing the nazi party.

Most people didn't learn about the massive camps until after the war when the American's got footage of it, and showed it widely.

If the Nazi party hadn't tried to wipe out an entire race of people they would just be modern day romans with slightly different ideals, like Communism the idea isn't the (main)problem its the people who were in power and the way it was carried out, admitly other parts of nazi-ism were also bad but some of it was normal everyday stuff that is how it hooked people.

It gave people somewhere to direct their anger the jews, and the allies it made them feel superior and it made germany a lot of money and power before the war.. if the war hadn't happened nazi-ism would've fizzled out but it would've been a good thing for germany many people today still don't understand much about the nazi party or how it really worked and they don't care too its become a term of "evil" "demon" for some people belonging to the religion of social justice.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Absolutely. There were Nazi symapthetic movements in all of EU.

Here's Horia Sima. I periodically see him in the avatars of people that think they're sneaky "nobody will recognize THIS Nazi!". The dude in the illustration must be Codreanu, another dude popular in cryptonazis avatars.

Garda de Fier made SS look like a bunch of sissy amateurs when it came to killing Jews and other "undesirables".
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Sweden had a lot of them, yes. German was being taught in schools and we received praise from Hitler for the eugenics research crap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    There were a number of people that thought Stalin was the real threat and Hitler not so much.
    Yeah, like general Patton who said "we were fighting the wrong enemy the whole time" after Germany was defeated. He died soon after that and his death is still a controversial topic considering the possible conspiracy behind it.

That's like asking if there is air in your country, doubt any country didnt have any.

The way worse thing now are communists sympathizers ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in the US....you can name anything bad or dumb and it's a safe bet there is a little bit of it here

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really really sad, that there is a plenty of Nazis of different kind in today's Russia. The country that defeated Nazism... has way more Nazis than Germany in present days.

America had Lindbergh, the guy who was first to cross the Atlantic in a plane. Back around 1940, he did a lot of pro-Nazi things like push the "America First" initiative who's purpose was to keep America neutral during the war.

Einstein gave Lindbergh a letter to deliver to President Roosevelt explaining the threat of nuclear fission. Lindbergh didn't deliver it.

Lindbergh was an anti-Semite, saying things like Hitler was saving Europe from a Jewish takeover.

Lindbergh is the most famous American I can think of. There are lots of not famous Americans who were pro-Nazi. We even had a Nazi party, but it disbanded when the war started.
    Don't forget Walt Disney.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every country had them..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

There were a number of people that thought Stalin was the real threat and Hitler not so much.
    Ironically, based on history, that turned out to be somewhat correct.

OP: There were Nazi sympathizers everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Yup.
    Plenty of Antifa supporters in the US.
    Do not display your massive failure in public whitey.

I do think fascism was a response to communism in Europe in the 1920s and 30s. In Italy, the fascist got funding from business people who were afraid the communists were going to seize their businesses. I think the same thing happened in Germany.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    A lot more than Lindbergh were Nazi sympathizers...

https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/20...n-bund/529185/

In the years before the outbreak of World War II, people of German ancestry living abroad were encouraged to form citizens groups to both extol “German virtues,” around the world, and to lobby for causes helpful to Nazi Party goals. In the United States, the Amerikadeutscher Volksbund, or German American Bund, was formed in 1936 as “an organization of patriotic Americans of German stock,” operating about 20 youth and training camps, and eventually growing to a membership in the tens of thousands among 70 regional divisions across the country. On February 20, 1939, the Bund held an “Americanization” rally in New York’s Madison Square Garden, denouncing Jewish conspiracies, President Roosevelt, and others. The rally, attended by 20,000 supporters and members, was protested by huge crowds of anti-Nazis, who were held back by 1,500 NYC police officers. As World War II began in 1939, the German American Bund fell apart, many of its assets were seized, and its leader arrested for embezzlement, and later deported to Germany.
    Henry Ford was supposedly a shadow supporter of Bund.

http://www.thehistoryreader.com/mode...nazis-america/

There were plenty of other groups during the era who were sympathetic to the Third Reich and the German-American Bund. In the early 1930s William Dudley Pelley, a former journalist and winner of the O. Henry Award for his short stories, founded The Silver Legion of America, commonly known as The Silver Shirts. The group holed up in a compound located in the hills of Southern California. Pelley ran for president in 1936. At its height The Silver Shirts had an estimated 15,000 members but by 1938 the group was down to just 5,000. They succumbed to the pressure of congressional investigation and America’s eventual entry into WWII. Another organization, The Friends of Progress was a California association run by Robert Noble and Ellis Jones. Noble was strongly influenced by the ideas in Hitler’s Mein Kampf. The group held rallies and meetings throughout Los Angeles, with members of the Bund often in attendance given their mutual interests. Noble was sent to prison in 1942 after being convicted of wartime sedition.
    https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/the-...n-l-1788947979

Important members of American industry in Los Angeles, like the president of Lockheed, Robert Gross, were on the Nazi’s contact list as well. Lockheed’s planes would eventually become crucial to the American war effort, but Gross had no problem selling his Electra planes to Nazi Germany, fascist Italy, and Japan from 1934 to 1938.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

- Douglas Adams

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, I mean there is a nazi party in Denmark, they will never in a million years get a seat in the parliament but they are still there as a party and have tried to get elected in regional and municipal elections, again without any luck.
    They're a bunch of sad pathetic fucks who cling to hopeless idea that they can one day establish wannabe 4th reich.

So we both had and still have actual nazis and nazi sympathizers in Denmark.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-04-18 at 05:12 PM.

My country still has, take a look at our president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, we had communist sympathizers too, some of them even pretty famous, Henry Ford, Walt Disney, I think even one of the Windsors if I am not mistaken. Most countries had sympathizers, some people thought it was possible to have peace or appease Nazi's like a SHIT load of people today.

People think of Nazi's and that time as though everyone was in a parade waving and cheering Hitler or some shit.

That isn't how it happen, and most certainly isn't how things developed. Hitler was ELECTED, the Nazi party was elected, and they did this after a lot of fence sitters and people who just wanted peace at any price.

The trouble is people never learn from history, and it's relatively easy to forget who has to pay that price, when it comes to populism and shit.

"Oh because I like someone", or "someone I like couldn't possibly be all that bad"

People often don't want to believe whats happening in front of their own face, otherwise they might feel guilt about having to do something, and conforming and going along if you can is easier and safer.

So as it stated, yes for example in the U.S we had lots of Nazi sympathizers, some of the most famous people, the difference is people didn't put up with that kind of bullshit back then, and if you were thought to have leanings against your own fucking country especially in times of conflict, they had a process of dealing with that shit.

If what was done to Communist had been done with Nazi's Nazis would likely not exist or be though of as even worse.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis