Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    You don't know *how* close I am to what IT projects, but please continue projecting.
    I'm completely aware of the things you listed, but it still shouldn't take 18 months for AAA dev team. Stop strawmanning and think for a second. They have all the needed assets, they have the old engine (which is still, even in retail, heavily modified old engine) and most of all - they have experience with their own engine. They could've just make the game again with all the resources they have in 12 months. If you think "patching systems" or "different launcher" is a problem for a software/database engineer to fix in more than a week then I don't think this discussion will go anywhere.

It's all Okcham's razor - what's more probable:
    1) they're taking 18 months to re-release a VERSION of a game they've already made long time ago (now having much more experience).
    2) they want to strategically release the game when retail will be suffering a major, annual player drop-off while building the hype for Classic?

And people who blindly believe companies make me smile. They only want what's best for you, right?
    No.. you're just oblivious to the process, but it's adorable

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Can't wait to play objectively worse WoW
    Good thing it's already there for you to play.

Cant wait to play a real MMORPG again.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    make another section of your website for classic. no classic crap belongs on front page
    That would be great, i dont want to watch BFA crap in the "new section".

- - - Updated - - -

No need to wait, its called BFA. Sub up and play right now!!

BFA is gonna be a ghost town, and 8.2 changes aren't looking to be good lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I can't wait for the moment people realize that Classic servers won't give them the sense of magic and fulfillment they got on release.
    going by how many are playing and enjoying Classic on private servers, I don't think anyone is expecting magic and fulfillment, just some classic WoW gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ul View Post
    BFA is gonna be a ghost town, and 8.2 changes aren't looking to be good lmfao
    There are still ppl thinking that there gonna be more ppl playing classic than current wow. Thats amazing

Why are you waiting? Just login like you do every day. Are the servers down?

Quote Originally Posted by nemspy View Post
    Why are you waiting? Just login like you do every day. Are the servers down?
    Same reply for times in a row, BFA might suck. But WoW will never be as bad as classic, enjoy getting bored inside of 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Cant wait to play a real MMORPG again.

That would be great, i dont want to watch BFA crap in the "new section".

- - - Updated - - -

No need to wait, its called BFA. Sub up and play right now!!
    you had a typo there, classic is the worst version lol SOOOO much bad in classic. Was great for its time but terrible nowadays.