Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversees test of new tactical guided weapon: KCNA


  2. #2
    And no one was surprised...

  3. #3
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    17,596
    Only the dumbest of Trump supporters really thought he was going to make a difference.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

  4. #4
    Artist's rendition of North Korea's 'peculiar' new weapon:


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    And no one was surprised...
    That’s not really true... we had quite a few people calling for Trump to get a Nobel peace prize over it. As well as those saying to not agree with Trump, was being a warmonger.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf

  6. #6
    I see saluting a North Korean general and ending joint military exercises is clearly paying off.

  7. #7
    Legendary! Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    6,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I see saluting a North Korean general and ending joint military exercises is clearly paying off.
    Hey, Trump got a hand written letter from KJU with some truly beautiful words in it. Surely that must count for something?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Hey, Trump got a hand written letter from KJU with some truly beautiful words in it. Surely that must count for something?
    Shit, well I guess when your dictator pen pal sends you nice notes that it's all fine.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I see saluting a North Korean general and ending joint military exercises is clearly paying off.
    Was still worth trying. The last summit ended in pretty suspicious terms with people suspecting some of the swamp sabotaging the talks.

    Anyway, I would love to see formal peace and a unified Korea, just as it happened with Germany. Diplomacy is always good. It makes me sad to see that nothing came out of it yet, but I still want the meetings to continue.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself - Friedrich NietzscheRudyard Kipling

  10. #10
    Elemental Lord Jinro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Daegu, South Korea
    Posts
    8,257
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Was still worth trying. The last summit ended in pretty suspicious terms with people suspecting some of the swamp sabotaging the talks.

    Anyway, I would love to see formal peace and a unified Korea, just as it happened with Germany. Diplomacy is always good. It makes me sad to see that nothing came out of it yet, but I still want the meetings to continue.
    So you want us to suffer economic crash and social unrest. How nice of you.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    So you want us to suffer economic crash and social unrest. How nice of you.
    I want more of this, i.e. unity and friendship. Aren't you the same people? Separated by external powers? Dragged into a war that should not have existed?



    Clearly other Koreans are not so negative about this as you are?

    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself - Friedrich NietzscheRudyard Kipling

  12. #12
    Elemental Lord Jinro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Daegu, South Korea
    Posts
    8,257
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I want more of this, i.e. unity and friendship.
    Lmao, wishful thinking. It's nothing but a show.

    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Aren't you the same people?
    Ethnicity? Sure. Culturally? Nope, we've diverged from each other. Even our languages are diverging.

    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Clearly other Koreans are not so negative about this as you are?


    Posting pictures of people supporting it doesn't really prove anything. It's mostly older people who are positive to it. Younger people are more negative.
    Last edited by Jinro; 2019-04-18 at 02:15 AM.

  13. #13
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,142
    They are in love, Trump and Kim. That transcends tactical guided weapon testing.

  14. #14
    But I thought Trump told us his lover Kim was denuclearizing and that he had single-handedly ended the North Korean threat?!
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  15. #15
    Fake news Trump said he solved everything, he and Kim are in love with beautiful letters.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Fake news Trump said he solved everything, he and Kim are in love with beautiful letters.
    I think folks are missing the big picture. What if Kim uses nukes to level ground for more beaches? Beautiful beaches for Trump to build condos on. I don’t think people fully grasp what having a good relationship with Kim, means for America.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf

  17. #17
    A shame that people have allowed their hatred for Trump affect their opinions about a potential peace process. If you hate Trump and the warmongering right, you should want PEACE. You should want diplomacy. You should want talks. You should want that zone to finally stop being locked in a conflict that no longer exists.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself - Friedrich NietzscheRudyard Kipling

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    A shame that people have allowed their hatred for Trump affect their opinions about a potential peace process. If you hate Trump and the warmongering right, you should want PEACE. You should want diplomacy. You should want talks. You should want that zone to finally stop being locked in a conflict that no longer exists.
    Yet, those who don’t learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. Reagan tried, Bush tried, Clinton tried, Bush tried... at some point, going ‘well, did anyone try saluting his military, talking about beautiful condos and generally bending over... oh that didn’t work? Clinton bent over and sent them a check and it didn’t work?’... WTF? Just keep doing it over and over again, then expecting a different result? At which point does it become insanely ignorant?
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    A shame that people have allowed their hatred for Trump affect their opinions about a potential peace process. If you hate Trump and the warmongering right, you should want PEACE. You should want diplomacy. You should want talks. You should want that zone to finally stop being locked in a conflict that no longer exists.
    It's not Trump hatred he completely fucked this up he ignored every expert including his own and wanted to do things his way this is why we are where we are. For decades the Kim regime wanted a meeting with a US president for propaganda and stopping of the exercises with South Korea, Trump gave those away for absolutely nothing. He is a moron who couldn't sell water to a thirsty man in the desert.

  20. #20
    Supposedly, it isn't a nuke.
    Synek - best rogue in the world


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •