Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversees test of new tactical guided weapon: KCNA

7+ Year Old Account
    And no one was surprised...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only the dumbest of Trump supporters really thought he was going to make a difference.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Artist's rendition of North Korea's 'peculiar' new weapon:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    And no one was surprised...
    That’s not really true... we had quite a few people calling for Trump to get a Nobel peace prize over it. As well as those saying to not agree with Trump, was being a warmonger.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I see saluting a North Korean general and ending joint military exercises is clearly paying off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I see saluting a North Korean general and ending joint military exercises is clearly paying off.
    Hey, Trump got a hand written letter from KJU with some truly beautiful words in it. Surely that must count for something?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Hey, Trump got a hand written letter from KJU with some truly beautiful words in it. Surely that must count for something?
    Shit, well I guess when your dictator pen pal sends you nice notes that it's all fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Was still worth trying. The last summit ended in pretty suspicious terms with people suspecting some of the swamp sabotaging the talks.

Anyway, I would love to see formal peace and a unified Korea, just as it happened with Germany. Diplomacy is always good. It makes me sad to see that nothing came out of it yet, but I still want the meetings to continue.
    So you want us to suffer economic crash and social unrest. How nice of you.

I want more of this, i.e. unity and friendship.
    Lmao, wishful thinking. It's nothing but a show.

Aren't you the same people?
    Ethnicity? Sure. Culturally? Nope, we've diverged from each other. Even our languages are diverging.

Clearly other Koreans are not so negative about this as you are?

Posting pictures of people supporting it doesn't really prove anything. It's mostly older people who are positive to it. Younger people are more negative.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-04-18 at 02:15 AM.

They are in love, Trump and Kim. That transcends tactical guided weapon testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I thought Trump told us his lover Kim was denuclearizing and that he had single-handedly ended the North Korean threat?!
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Fake news Trump said he solved everything, he and Kim are in love with beautiful letters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Fake news Trump said he solved everything, he and Kim are in love with beautiful letters.
    I think folks are missing the big picture. What if Kim uses nukes to level ground for more beaches? Beautiful beaches for Trump to build condos on. I don’t think people fully grasp what having a good relationship with Kim, means for America.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    A shame that people have allowed their hatred for Trump affect their opinions about a potential peace process. If you hate Trump and the warmongering right, you should want PEACE. You should want diplomacy. You should want talks. You should want that zone to finally stop being locked in a conflict that no longer exists.
    Yet, those who don’t learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. Reagan tried, Bush tried, Clinton tried, Bush tried... at some point, going ‘well, did anyone try saluting his military, talking about beautiful condos and generally bending over... oh that didn’t work? Clinton bent over and sent them a check and it didn’t work?’... WTF? Just keep doing it over and over again, then expecting a different result? At which point does it become insanely ignorant?

A shame that people have allowed their hatred for Trump affect their opinions about a potential peace process. If you hate Trump and the warmongering right, you should want PEACE. You should want diplomacy. You should want talks. You should want that zone to finally stop being locked in a conflict that no longer exists.
    It's not Trump hatred he completely fucked this up he ignored every expert including his own and wanted to do things his way this is why we are where we are. For decades the Kim regime wanted a meeting with a US president for propaganda and stopping of the exercises with South Korea, Trump gave those away for absolutely nothing. He is a moron who couldn't sell water to a thirsty man in the desert.

Supposedly, it isn't a nuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Supposedly, it isn't a nuke.
    And now North Korea will use this to get more out of Trump rinse repeat until they get rid of all sanctions all the while losing nothing.

Hatred of Trump has nothing to do with it. People want the peace, but we all knew Trump was not the man to do it. Better men than he have tried and got nothing. There was no reason to believe that Trump would have been able to persuade anyone when the man couldn't negotiate a proper book deal.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

We do.

Trump is dangerously stupid and not the man to handle this. Instead he's just been giving Kim Jong Un the farm left and right and bending the knee to a petty tyrant.