Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Tomato soup! I lived off that shit and steamed sweet potatoes during one brutal semester.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Baby carrots and microwave burritos, plus the cheapest soda the grocery store has.

If I'm working with a little more money than that but am still broke, then a Little Caeser's $5 pizza will feed you for a whole day.

If I'm really, really broke, then rice with a little butter and sugar.

Take some stale bread and put it in a frying pan with some olive oil and then rub some garlic on it and salt it. Tastes amazing

Rice and beans. You can toss pretty much anything on top. Hard to get cheaper than that if you buy the big bags, unless you want to live off of instant ramen which sounds deadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    freshly caught draenei.
    grilled cheese.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-04-18 at 03:13 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ramen, it's cheap and when I was down on hard times it was there.....I hate it but it helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Rice and beans. You can toss pretty much anything on top. Hard to get cheaper than that if you buy the big bags, unless you want to live off of instant ramen which sounds deadly.
    ^this too, only problem is the hellish amount of gas I receive after eating it

Besides the staples already mentioned like Totinos pizza and Ramen with egg, we would do egg salad sandwiches (hard boiled egg mashed with mayo and whatever condiments you prefer -relish, mustard,onions, sriracha- on white bread) as well as chili dogs ( buns, cheap hotdogs, small can of Wolf chili) Breakfast for Dinner is a nice way to change things up too: Pancakes, cheap breakfast meat, and eggs. If I knew then what I know now, green onion and cilantro are super cheap toppings that make anything nicer and feel fresher. You can make a crock pot of fresh chili for cheap too if you use the cheapest ground meat available and already own a cabinet of spices.

I'm glad we are doing better now, my body can't handle all the carbs/salt from inexpensive eating anymore. It would have to be like.... eggs and chili all the time :x

Ramen Noodle with egg poached in the broth as it finishes cooking. Reduce amount of water for a saltier savory egg.

<50c and packed with protein/flavor. Sub in some heavy cream add in your favorite vegetable and you got a soup goin. <75c a serving.

Also If you are familiar with Tea Egg(century egg) you can sub tea for broth and create one of the most decadent snacks ever. It takes a little patience but man is it cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    couscous. I pretty much lived in that when I was at university lol.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I'd say mine is italian herb mix + crappy bottled parm cheese + pasta (spaghetti usually) + butter.
    Wow I clicked on this thread basically to type the exact same thing hahaha
    Except in my case I use olive oil instead of butter, maybe a little balsamic vinegar for zing lol

15+ Year Old Account
    The McGangbang:

Take a McChicken and a McDouble and just put the McChicken between the 2 hamburger patties. Cheap and VERY filling.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I make ramen and in the water I add shredded cabbage, cilantro, 1/2 a tomato, some diced onion, and some sort of squash/zucchini to it along with any leftover meat or I'll cut up some slices of delimeat and throw in there before I add the noodles to it. Drain it because I don't like soupy ramen. Then to the noodles I add the seasoning pack and a small spoon of either mayo or butter. Not exactly healthy but then again ramen by itself isn't very healthy either but I am adding a little protein & veggies into the mix so my version is a little healthier.
    Dude...that's your poor meal? Holy shit. Do you take reservations?

My poor meal's ramen, but I prefer to drain the noodles and add the packet in last, along with some butter and sriracha. It's not bad.

Fortunately never been that down on my luck, but I've still eaten plenty of spaghetti with butter and (if available) shredded cheese. Primarily because it's a very quick meal, but the price shouldn't be too bad either.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ramen is my go too if i want to essentially pay 0$ for some calories

Thankfully I haven't needed a 'no money' meal in years now but when I did it was usually ketchup sandwiches.

Oodles of Noodles
    PB&J
    Tuna fish sandwich
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Oriental flavor ramen noodles, and chicken nuggets with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    A few 5packs of Indomie Mi Goreng Noodles, a few Onions and a Dozen Eggs.

A good 5-6 days of fairly filling meals. for about $10.
    Indomie is the best. You should be unbanned for referencing Indomie.

5+ Year Old Account
    Tomato soup, with beans, got both of those plenty, have been on sale many times

I got also bunch of canned fishies with tomato, those things last years