Post PVP-Items To NOT disenchant/vendor ....

Hey guys I was searching today for some information about some random items like skull of doom that makes you run fast and avoid CC because you damage yourself, did anyone see or made a list of all the items you get from quests and by mistake vendro/DE them then realize that they are actually essential for PVP ?

I am not talking about Engineering Gadgets, Only quest rewards/random drops that you should keep.
    If you know items / quests let me know i'll try and combine a list of all of those =]

The pocketwatch trinket I guess, but that's kinda a given. Can't remember the exact name but everyone knows which one I mean you get it in Badlands.

Sorry it's called a stopwatch my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    On second thought i don't want to spill the beans
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2019-04-18 at 05:44 PM.

On a related note, when do Alliance characters plan to use:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bag_of_Marbles

And most importantly
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Light_of_Elune

7+ Year Old Account
    The zin malor orb. Skull of impending doom. Pretty much anything with unique abilities. There are some off hand that give a 30 minute cd heal. May be worth holding to test with plus heal.

Vaulty, frostadamus, and mad season on YouTube have videos on some of the items.

There are nifty items for tanks to use too. Not sure if a list exists and I'm at work so cant get a bunch of links for you unfortunately.
    Last edited by Canield; 2019-04-19 at 04:09 PM.

I have been thinking the same as you Pavel and tried to make a list. So far I have found the following:

Skull of Impending Doom (CC Breaker)
    Linken's Boomerang (Disarm)
    Nifty Stopwatch (Speed)
    Luffa (removes bleed effect)
    Defender of the Timbermaw (Guardian to heal and fight)
    Glimmering Mithril Insignia (Fear immunity for 30 sec on use)

Also I have not tested this one myself, but it is said to be quite useful for world PVP due to the fact that you become friendly with the Scarlet Crusade in EPL (Tyr's Hand):
    Rotten Apple - Just don't complete the Quest

- There are many more, and as suggested Youtube has a lot of videos.

Overall if you should happen to vendor the items, I am sure a GM would send you a new.

Currently I am trying to find an item like Skull of Impending Doom that can put a DOT on myself. So far I have only found these:
    Scorpid Surprise (Potential CC breaker. Can only be used out of Combat, but does have a chance of giving a 21 sec debuff)
    Violet Tragan (30 sec dot, but unique)

And from TBC:
    Sulfuron Slammer

Do anyone know of other consumables that can put a dot on your own character?

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ooAwesomeToUse

One day I'll find the perfect opportunity for it. Couldn't waste it on Sargeras, after all, I might need it later. The titans had it handled.

Bag of Marbles, an item I can think of.

It's from a quest, and while it's a low level item, it can be used at level 60 vs another level 60. Screws your opponent up, giving enough time to escape. The effect is disorient, similar to blind, I recall.

You get several uses per Bag.

You might be able to use it vs a high level bully (if you are much lower). I'm not sure if that works, though.

If you are into level 19 PVP twinking ... the Timbermaw pet wins matches :P

You can purchase it with Exalted Timbermaw rep ... but ummm .... you need to kill like a thousand of Furblongs (?)...and you likely need a friend to do it for you, since they are lv 50'ish. But the pet, obtainable as a low level, will slaughter your lv 19 opponents while you watch TV.

Oh well, some ideas.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2019-04-26 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Bag of Marbles, an item I can think of.

It's from a quest, and while it's a low level item, it can be used at level 60 vs another level 60. Screws your opponent up, giving enough time to escape.

I think you get several uses per Bag, iirc.

You might be able to use it vs a high level bully (if you are much lower). I'm not sure if that works, though.

If you are into level 19 PVP twinking ... the Timbermaw pet wins matches :P

You can purchase it with Exalted Timbermaw rep ... but ummm .... you need to kill like a thousand of Furblongs (?)...and you likely need a friend to do it for you, since they are lv 50'ish. But the pet, obtainable as a low level, will slaughter your lv 19 opponents while you watch TV.

Oh well, some ideas.
    how do you expect a lvl 19 to stay lvl 19 after thousands of kills? there is no XP off for classic. XP is a valuable commodity and you have to be extremely careful what your character kills, or even what areas it explores (exploring an extra area can make you level)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    how do you expect a lvl 19 to stay lvl 19 after thousands of kills? there is no XP off for classic. XP is a valuable commodity and you have to be extremely careful what your character kills, or even what areas it explores (exploring an extra area can make you level)
    Turn-ins, then? I've seen the end result, but I never had the patience to ever even try. It's achievable.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Magic Dust yet. It's a reliable CC on a farmable consumable item that can even be bought and sold on the AH. It also works in PvE, so it's handy to keep a couple on you just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Easy peazy,

I did it on my twink, you run around as a ghost and let the level 60 kill the mobs. You still gained the rep even while dead.

I can't post a link, but you can search for "Praelium" Level 19 Human Warlock and see the reputation on Bnet NA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Magic Dust yet. It's a reliable CC on a farmable consumable item that can even be bought and sold on the AH. It also works in PvE, so it's handy to keep a couple on you just in case.
    delete this

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    delete this
    I figured most people already knew about it. I mean, did they never wonder why there were always so many Horde wandering around in Westfall? It wasn't just to provoke lowbies into attacking them.

Hell, our Hunters used it for their Epic Bow questline. It was never exactly a well kept secret.

Fuck me ppl are really hyped to play this. Wondering if it lasts...