Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

8.2 really looks like a new expansion

You have all seen the spoilers, I have realised for a while now. The new patch, really feels and looks like a new expansion.

The new system of allies, the scale and breath of both Mechagon and Nazjatar is incredible.

There is something for everyone
    Theere are improvements and refinements in every aspect of the game.
    It feels like a new adventure, it looks like a new adventure

It's like a mini-expansion, with half the size of a normal expansion and artifact level progression instead of actual progression.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    You have all seen the spoilers, I have realised for a while now. The new patch, really feels and looks like a new expansion.

The new system of allies, the scale and breath of both Mechagon and Nazjatar is incredible.

It's like a mini-expansion, with half the size of a normal expansion and artifact level progression instead of actual progression.
    I 100% agree with what you said looks like a expansion in a expansion lol!

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post

Honestly, im a lot more excited for this than the HvA story we've had so far.

No it doesn't.

Brings nothing actually new to either zones as they said it would.

It's not saving this expansion.

ive not really kept up on the spoilers, but if what you say is true... perhaps they actually realize how pissed people are about the last few expansions, especially bfa, and are actually trying to make the game better? instead of just their vision of better.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No it doesn't.

It never needed saveing stop being over dramatic.

All the "content" in the world wont fix a thing after 2 weeks if they dont fix classes and specs first - at least WoD had classes and specs in a much better place

I would resub for the art and sound teams ALONE.

The classes are just too boring to play though :c

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No it doesn't.

Also its not suppose to be a new game its a expansion if you want that you can keep playing your final fantasy MMorpg or what ever other mmorpgs you play sir.

The new azerite system looks amazing. If that works out well then the expansion is saved, at least for me.

The new content is amazing as always. We'll have to see how long it'll last tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    ive not really kept up on the spoilers, but if what you say is true... perhaps they actually realize how pissed people are about the last few expansions, especially bfa, and are actually trying to make the game better? instead of just their vision of better.
    Last few? Well Legion was great! But I agree that WoD fell flat.

If the core systems are still broken it might still suck. I am seeing very sparse details on classes. I am also severely concerned about people who dual spec with the Heart of Azeroth changes. Also this seems more like a July thing.......or later...

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    If the core systems are still broken it might still suck. I am seeing very sparse details on classes. I am also severely concerned about people who dual spec with the Heart of Azeroth changes.
    I'm more concerned that Blizzard lied... well not surprised.

Where's this brand new stuff that we were supposed to get in the new zones? Literally none of it is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    It never needed saveing stop being over dramatic.
    It’s not the expansion that needs saving, the game literally needs saving. This is the worst it has ever been, PvE, PvP, you name it. I’ve played since vanilla and I have never seen fewer people online nor have I ever felt like I don’t know why I’m even subscribed right now. It’s not dramatic, it’s disappointing that Blizzard has fallen so far from what it was even a couple of years ago. The blizzard and wow we grew up with is dead. I hope brack can right he ship

Quote Originally Posted by Zachsophone View Post
    Last few? Well Legion was great! But I agree that WoD fell flat.
    i wasnt the biggest fan of legion. the legendary system was horrible. honestly though i think that was my biggest issue with legion. that and the never ending artifact power grind, but that wasnt all that bad.

to each their own though.

kinda disappointed that the heart of azeroth stuff is generic abilities. was hoping they would be spec specific like artifacts.

Yeah I'm super stoked, especially about Baine, since he's locked up undernearth Orgrimmar and his fate and the fate of those who followed him will be revealed in this patch.
    As for the Alliance... hell, who the fuck cares right xDDDD

Nice try Ion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    suspect that's the idea.
    try and more things alone till blizzcon and the next expansion revealed

What's mainly preventing me from returning and having fun in WoW is the bland classes (At least the ones I play) and their rotation.
    BfA is the first time that I really don't enjoy my rotation and the feel of it at all (I don't mind high/low dps, as long as it's fun to perform)
    I doubt the heart of azeroth will change it, seeing as the abilities are shared amongst all classes instead of being specific but I guess we will see next week.